NORTH COAST PAVING CO

Founded 1982 • With Angi since August 1997

Specialized Concrete & Landscape Construction

Specialized Concrete has 8 full time Employees. We do all aspects of concrete flat-work and decorative stamped concrete work and Hardscape. Cost is determined by job. No travel charges. We have been serving the Cleveland area since 2003, all estimates are free. Specialized Concrete is fully bonded and insured. I do a mix of both residential and commercial work

Gaetano Cement Contractor LLC

Gaetano Cement Contractors LLC offers over 30 years of concrete experience with a quality of craftsmanship that is unsurpassed. We are a firm dedicated to the needs and / or desires of our clients, be they decorative or necessity. We specialize in offering our clients a wide range of concrete services, from removal and replacement of a driveway to an installation of customized outdoor or indoor entertaining area. Each and every client is valuable to us and we pride ourselves on offering a level of service we know can be difficult to find when hiring a contractor. We are always available to answer any questions regarding your concrete project and are open to hearing what you the client have in mind for your home. Walkways, patio’s, driveways, polished concrete…..let’s work together to create something perfect for you!

Simoni’s Cement LLC

A lifelong passion for helping others, combined with my desire to make an impact where it’s needed most, has led me to pursue a freelance career. With my unmatchable rates, impeccable quality and fast turnaround, I’ve garnered numerous clients who I work with regularly. We specialize in Concrete repair and installation, Landscaping design and architecture, interior remodeling and roofing. Contact me to commission your project today.

Offers by Simoni’s Cement LLC on Angi

06/25/1997

Description of Work

Category concrete driveways

MOSTLY COMMERCIAL BUT WILL DO RESIDENTIAL-ONLY ASPHALT DRIVEWAYS. ONLY REALLY BIG PROJECTS IN AKRON.