Complete Appliance Service Inc

Founded 1963 • With Angi since July 1997

4.1

20 Employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Service fee may apply. Additional DBA - caloric complete appliance, appliance central svc, appliance service ctr, best stove co, maytag svc co of cleveland, service today. may contact through email. Additional phone numbers - (216) 476-8484, (330) 656-1092, (440) 646-2980, (440) 951-7777. Additional web address - www.acompleteappliance.com. Family owned & operated....

Blind And Sons LLC

Blind & Sons has been serving the Northern Ohio area since 1937 and we take your business seriously. Family owned for Three Generations. Over the years we’ve gained a reputation for superior skills and service in heating repair, air conditioning, plumbing services, indoor air quality and electrical work. We offer homeowners peace of mind, making sure all of your home systems operate safely, and we help you save money in lower fuel bills by keeping your equipment running efficiently and as effectively as possible.

Offers by Blind And Sons LLC on Angi
JENNINGS HEATING & COOLING

During this time, the Jennings Heating and Cooling team would like to assure you we're here to meet your home comfort needs. As always, we're committed to your health, safety and comfort. We're now offering virtual diagnostic visits to keep your family safe and your HVAC system running smoothly. Jennings is implementing screening and safety procedures every step of the way to keep your family and our team safe and healthy. Please call us today for more information, or to schedule your appointment! FOR EMERGENCY SERVICE, PLEASE CALL 330-532-7130. Do not leave an online request. As a multiple year Angie's List Super Service Award winner, Northeast Ohio homeowners and businesses have trusted Jennings for all of their heating and cooling needs for 89 years and you can too. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for all homeowners. Life goes beyond the hours of 9-5, and so do we! We understand that your heating and cooling needs are serious, that is why we make it our business to be available 24 hours a day for your convenience. Schedule an appointment in advance or, if you need emergency service now, call us anytime day or night at 330-532-7130. Jennings is a full-service air conditioning and heating contracting company with the ability to service and install complete heating and air conditioning systems. With over 20,000 installations in Northeast Ohio, you can count on Jennings Heating & Cooling to do the job right.

Offers by JENNINGS HEATING & COOLING on Angi
Arco Comfort Air, LLC

Whether you have a clogged toilet, broken air conditioning system, faulty water heater, or more, Arco Comfort Air can help you today. Since 1955, their technicians have been helping customers all throughout Greater Cleveland and Northeast Ohio with their HVAC needs. As a result, they have a comprehensive understanding of HVAC systems, fixtures, and appliances. Their technicians also offer 24/7 emergency services, so you can be sure that you are always in good hands. When you need effective and personalized HVAC services in Cleveland, they are the company to call. Contract them today for a free consultation and cost estimate. They will visit your home or place of business, thoroughly inspect your situation, and provide you with well-informed advice regarding your best options for moving forward. Their knowledgeable technicians will lay out all options that best fit your needs as well as your budget. Also, they offer a wide variety of financing options and have a package for budgets of every size. Call them today and find out why they are the number choice for HVAC and plumbing services for countless people living in Ohio.

Offers by Arco Comfort Air, LLC on Angi

06/26/2017

andrea M.

Service folks were professional and did their work promptly.

Description of Work
Had service for 2 separate appliances on 2 separate calls. A clothes dryer and a freezer ice maker.

05/25/2017

Rikki R.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERIVICE. They told me they'd try to squeeze me in on a Friday and if they couldn't they'd call to schedule an appointment for the following week. They never called back. I left them a voicemail because they didn't call back, and they never returned that call. I called Monday to schedule and they scheduled me and told me normally the service would be $99.95 but they charge $119.95 (extra $20 for dealing with the warranty company because the calls can take 30+ minutes). Josh shows up the day of the appointment - diagnoses very quickly - 10 minutes - that we need a new dishwasher. He tries to leave before we even get to talk to the warranty company. We stop him and he talks to them for less than 5 minutes. He leaves without providing us any paperwork or documentation. We were still charged the $119.95 plus tax for a service that was less than 20 minutes. I called to ask to get the $20 reimbursed and they refused because my warranty company isn't one they deal with regularly. That was literally the first time they mentioned that to me. Save yourself the aggravation - use someone else who won't scam you. I planned to get other work done - but I will find ANYONE else.

Description of Work
Dishwasher evaluated for warranty.

Category small appliance repair

04/12/2017

Samuel H.

Excellent, professional, responsive, informative. I could not be happier and would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair.

02/18/2017

Juli D.

My Frigidaire dishwasher was 18 months old when it starting showing error codes. Although already out of warranty Frigidaire agree to cover all the parts. It took three visits from Complete Appliance to replace all the defective parts. Thank you, Complete Appliance!!

Description of Work
Frigidaire Dishwasher

02/15/2017

Steven C.

They did a diagnosis, and honestly recommended that the repairs were not going to be worth considering the age of the dryer. Appreciated the honesty. Very professional.

Description of Work
Diagnose gas dryer

12/13/2016

AMY W.

Everything went very smoothly. I was thrilled Complete Appliance was able to get my 24 year old sub-zero freezer (a side by side refrigerator/freezer running to perfection once again. Please understand, the price of $837.92 was a joy to pay over having to replace a sub-zero refrigerator for over $10,000.00.

Description of Work
My freezer wasn't keeping the foods frozen. They had to order special parts to put in 5 days later. Thankfully, they were able to get the freezer to work temporarily while I waited the 5 days for the parts.

10/05/2016

SETH & SHERI E.

Technician arrived with replacement part and installed it but it did not work so he removed it, immediately reinstalled the original part and ordered another. He then told me that this part is not available as new, only reconditioned. I called the service manager to complain that I should have been informed beforehand as I may have wanted to purchase a new oven instead. The company still wants to charge for the service and I objected that he was not honest with me. He was very rude and hung up on me. I called Whirlpool Corp and they said the part is available brand new.

Description of Work
Replace control panel on Whirlpool double wall oven

09/19/2016

Mark T.

Complete Appliance provided excellent service. I called and scheduled an appointment after explaining the problem. The technician came out to the house, diagnosed the problem quickly, explained that he could repair it once he had a new part, and scheduled us for the following week. The part came in, the technician came back to the house, replaced the part, and it has worked perfectly since.

Description of Work
Our microwave died and needed repaired.

Category small appliance repair

04/26/2016

Dorothy W.

My Samsung DMR77lhs is a known lemon. I got HE error. I replaced the heater-relay, and this solved my HE error. But - motor would not work. I called Complete Appliance Service Inc - for $100 assessment/fix - and a tech came few days later. I discussed details w the tech, explaining to him that I'd replaced the heater relay - but now there were no error but also no washing of the dishes. He did the right thing - he checked water temp as I had already done - and verified water temp is OK. He did not pull my unit out- so never really dug into it. I suppose that one does not get a tech to dig around in a unit for the mere $100. But - he/his managers really should have had basic appliance knowledge to know my needed fix. Clue: My dishwasher 'was' able to pump water out, but a 'dead motor' humm is all that occurred in the wash cycle. Central point: Most dishwashers motors function by the same mechanism - a very basic point that CAS/any tech should know: The motor direction and speed is varied - by voltage and polarity being varied - and a $19 capacitor (C61-P2) was all I needed. Same for Whirlpool, Samsung, others,.... I, as a laymen figured this out on the internet - replaced the part - and all good. Down $100 - but save total replacement cost of unit. The tech was decent enough- was willing to note brands that seem less error prone, etc. Maybe its is management's fault.

Description of Work
Complete Appliance Service came to my house for a service/assessment call - to repair my dishwasher - Samsung DMR77lhs. $100 fee for the visit. The tech did not pull out the dishwasher, but just checked water temp - which I had already done. Tech called Samsung and got advice. In essence, I was told the motor was bad - and either a new motor or new unit would be needed, $445 for new motor or e.g. $800-900 to replace in kind. I understand that tech's cant burn a lot of time meddling w/ a dishwasher - but here is the key point: I'm no electrician, but I searched the internet - I then replaced a $19 capacitor, and its fixed. Its fine that 1 tech didn't know that trick -but he should have had a tech lead in the company who would have known to try this simple fix.

Category appliance repair

I checked our service records by address and last name. We have never done a service call at [Member Information Removed] Independence for a [Member Name Removed]. I think [Member Name Removed] has identified the wrong service company. If we were the company and we made the wrong diagnosis we would be glad to discuss the issue. I believe [Member Name Removed] needs to provide a receipt that shows which company was actually at her home. We would appreciate a retraction of this negative review unless the repair was done at a different address than shown above and we could then check further. My computer show we were not the company she is upset with.

12/02/2015

JOHN B.

We had sudden loss of ice maker function. They came out in a couple of days. They had all of the equipment that they may have needed. Scott was able to repair the ice maker without having to completely replace it. He stayed around to make sure that it worked properly. He cleaned up, very professional, courteous and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this provider and will use them again.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair.

Appliance Repair Services