Outdoor Design Build LLC

The City of Cincinnati Buidings and Inspections
01/11/2017

5253 Adena Trl

Cincinnati, OH 45230

Welcome to Outdoor Design Build, LLC, specializing in the design and building of completely customized outdoor living spaces, outdoor kitchens and backyard retreats. We can handle your all-encompassing outdoor living project, from beginning to end. You dream it, we build it. Our team consists of architects, designers and certified / licensed contractors, with unparalleled expertise building sun rooms, decks, patios, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, spas, swimming pools, and home additions....

hardscaping (96)lawn & landscaping (63)Patios (49)outdoor kitchens (29)fireplace services (25)decks & porches (25)stone & gravel (22)architect (19)landscape lighting (16)masonry (16)mulch delivering (14)excavating (13)

11/28/2021

Wendy R.

We couldn’t be happier with our new covered patio with fireplace, grill, mini fridge and pizza oven. Outdoor heaters and fireplace allow us to use the space on cooler days.

Description of Work
Patio addition

Category awnings,decks,pavers, gravel,fireplaces,ceiling fans,patios,outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 11/28/2021

Review for Outdoor Design Build LLC - 5253 Adena Trl, Cincinnati, OH - 39555384

07/01/2021

jim J.

Service after the sale! When anyone goes into a sizable backyard project, just know not all goes according to plan. There will be hiccups, delays, re-dos, etc. Just be in that mindset, no matter who you use. It's life and it happens! The end result is that I LOVE MY NEW BACKYARD SPACE (as do my neighbors :-) ) With that, I wish to speak about the service after the sale! That is one competitive advantage I give David and his Outdoor Design team! My backyard project was fairly sizable... Deck tear down, new covered/paved patio, a new gas line fed firepit with concrete/stone sitting. My dream backyard! I am into my third season of enjoying my backyard space. I mentioned this because some items needed to corrected after about a year, the contractors we long packed and gone. I contacted David and without question, he said " I will take care of it...), and did so. Making the issue go away and even made it better than it was before. Now fast forward another year! Another unforeseen problem arose. I reached out to David and told him what happened, and I would like to make sure I got the right size and part to replace, that if he would order the part for the firepit I would pay him for it and replace it myself (given it has been over two years). He said, "That should not have happened...I will order and replace it, and will have it installed at no cost." He promptly did so that we didn't miss any long-term enjoyment outside. THAT IS SERVICE no one will match! It is the small things that add up and over-shadow minor inconveniences that happened during the design/building of the project. I would recommend David and his team to anyone! He has your back long after the sale and completion of your project!

Description of Work
New covered patio and gas firepit

Category awnings,fireplaces,sunrooms,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

Review for Outdoor Design Build LLC - 5253 Adena Trl, Cincinnati, OH - 39390243

06/07/2021

Dennis M.

Everything went well. They did a great job and we are very pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
Constructed new covered patio to replace old wood deck.

Category awnings,decks,plumbing,fireplaces

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

05/30/2021

Lisa S.

The entire experience with Design Build was exceptional. We feel so fortunate to have selected them to complete our project. It turned out even better than expected and we enjoy it even more than anticipated. The only regret is that we didn't build it 5 years ago. David, his foreman Rick, the rest of his crews and subs were all very professional and responsive. They began the project when they said they would and were at our home every day working until it was completed. Even in freezing temperatures and snow! They were in good communication throughout the process making sure we were happy every step of the way. They've been doing this for a long time and their expertise shows, not just in the craftsmanship but in the guidance they provided to ensure we achieved our desired outcome. We've already referred them to our friends and neighbors and recommend them to anyone considering a new outdoor space.

Description of Work
Constructed a 16x30' gabled roof covered patio with stone wood burning fireplace, outdoor grill station, water feature, sunken hot tub, heaters and wind/shade screens.

Category decks,landscaping,fireplaces,fountains,outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

Review for Outdoor Design Build LLC - 5253 Adena Trl, Cincinnati, OH - 39351789

04/27/2021

Lauren J.

David and his team were great to work with. They were helpful with any questions or requests we had, and they were flexible in changing little things if we asked as we went. Our patio and landscaping turned out just the way we wanted!

Description of Work
We had our wooden deck torn out and replaced with a stone patio. We also had landscaping with trees and bushes, and some outdoor lighting

Category landscaping,fireplaces,outdoor lighting,patios

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

12/19/2020

Clint D.

It went very well. A much bigger project than I imagined and a few little hiccups were addressed and quickly resolved. The crews are flexible and willing to make tweaks along the way, They welcome and encourage feedback as the job progresses. Dave has a vision and knows what works best. He provides excellent suggestions. The crews work like it is their own project with a focus on quality

Description of Work
complete backyard makeover including deck, patio, hot tub pad, fire pit area and landscaping

Category concrete repair,decks,electrician,excavators,landscaping,mulch,rototilling,pavers, gravel,stamped concrete

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

11/26/2020

REBECCA S.

This is the second outdoor project I have worked with Outdoor Design Build to create for me. Previously they built a custom deck off the back of my house. They are by far the best in their business. The quality of their work and of the materials they use is excellent. They are responsive and easy to work with. I will choose them every time and I highly recommend their services. You will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Installed new paver patio

Category decks,architect,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

10/30/2020

Zachary K.

David's team designed and built an exceptionally nice outdoor living space, completely transforming our backyard. Their deep experience in both softscapes and hardscapes was evident through every step of the project. David was always making insightful recommendations about the design and materials as well as important guidance on maintenance. Perhaps most importantly, the team professionally handled our indecision around the schedule. We initially wanted to do the project in phases but then changed our mind as phase 1 wrapped up. We are very thankful that they squeezed us in before the winter and the ensuing pandemic lockdown. We've already spent countless hours enjoying the space. David graciously brought the team back in the spring to make some final adjustments. We highly recommend Outdoor Design Build.

Description of Work
Backyard renovation: landscaping, pavers, firepit, grilling station, bocce court, lighting

Category excavators,landscaping,masonry,pavers, gravel,tree service,architect,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

Review for Outdoor Design Build LLC - 5253 Adena Trl, Cincinnati, OH - 38989405

10/28/2020

Jim S.

We are very pleased with the work David and team performed. They were very easy to work with and we got exactly what we wanted. His team takes great pride in their work and the craftsmanship was top notch. We would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Backyard makeover and Paver Patio

Category fencing,architect,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 10/10/2020

10/27/2020

Andrew H.

The whole project went really well and we are thrilled with the results. David and his crew were great to work with. They transformed our backyard into a beautiful space and did high quality work. David and team were genuinely invested in the result and in ensuring that we were happy with everything. We had a great experience all around.

Description of Work
Swimming pool demolition and backyard redesign

Category landscaping,masonry,pavers, gravel,woodworking,hardscaping,outdoor lighting,patios,outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

Custom design build for outdoor living spaces, if you can dream it, we can design and build it, Patios, walkways, driveways, seating, retaining walls, fireplaces, fire pits, pizza ovens, grill stations, roof structures,decks, swimming pools & spas, putting greens, water features, softscapes, landscape lighting .

Lawn maintenance. One-off small projects. Repair work. -We do whole indoor extension to your backyard.