We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Eagle Creek Landscape & Design, Inc.

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2007

7574 Eagle Creek Rd

Cincinnati, OH 45247

Eagle Creek Landscape & Design offers landscaping installation and outdoor construction services in Greater Cincinnati. We are a design and build landscape contractor servicing property owners since 2003. Eagle Creek Landscape & Design specializes in professional landscape design, landscape installation, construction services, and maintenance of outdoor living environment. Eagle Creek Landscape & Design is with you every step of the way to add beauty and function to your property with custom designs, landscaping installation, construction of custom built decks and outdoor structures, stonework including steps, paths, landscape walls, artistic dry creeks and drainage, and clearing services to reclaim land. We also offer seasonal planting, mulching, pruning and outdoor clean-up. Let Eagle Creek Landscape & Design enhance, improve and add value to your property while making your outdoor living experience more enjoyable and beautiful....

Projects

09/25/2017

Deborah G.

One word - AMAZING!! Believe me, this was a HUGE job. It took days and days of clearing, grading, stump grinding, spraying weeds, etc., etc. Had gone to the 2017 Cincinnati home and garden show and spoken to a number of the companies there, but Davey from Eagle Creek Landscape and Design seemed to "get" what I wanted more than others. We asked him to come for a look. We loved his initial ideas and decided, against our usual approach, that we would go with him and not even get other estimates. I have had estimates previously which were 2/3rds what he quoted but with much less than half the bang for the buck. On top of that Davey is a kind and caring person, as is his father Dave who works with him, and his mom who does some of the design work. There were so many thoughtful little above and beyond things that they did I don't think I can even remember all of them. They fixed the stones on our path going downstairs to the yard, they swept the debris off our flat roof, they fixed the step going into our back door. All in all it was weeks worth of work and I believe well worth the expense based on the results. I've come to really trust and count on Davey and Eagle Creek. I can't wait to go out every morning with my coffee and just sit and enjoy watching the birds and looking at the view. But, pictures are better than words so I am uploading some so you can see for yourselves. Believe it or not, we didn't even get pictures of the yard at its worst so the pictures you see that are "pre-landscaping" are actually part way into being cleared. The post pictures are the beginning, including the top dressing of pine straw, and of what will be much more lush as time goes on as we plant more. We have lots of deer, birds and squirrels so we have to see what works well which Davey paid special attention to. Still we know that nothing is "deer proof". The pictures really don't quite do the beauty of the yard justice. Next year or so, when we've saved up some, we plan to have him do the front yard. Eagle Creek also has a maintenance option where they come 4 times a year to keep things up. I can't review that yet but if it's like the original job I know we will be happy.

Description of Work
When we moved in, our back yard was probably 1/2 acre or more of overgrown jungle - stuff not easy to get rid of like honeysuckle bush, bamboo, common euonymus, ivy, poison ivy, etc. We needed it to be cleared so we could enjoy it, and minimally landscaped to get a start on reclaiming it.

Category landscaping,mulch,tree service,hardscaping

Dear Mr. and Mrs. [Member Name Removed], I cannot thank you enough for your very kind and thorough review and uploading all the photos. You are both so kind and it was truly an honor to work for you. There was a lot of clearing but knowing that is what it took to get to the blank canvas to start on the installation, it was worth it. I really liked all your ideas and working with them to create a back yard on a slope that is beautiful and usable. It was also really kind of you to give my dad and I such nice compliments. We always strive to do a good job. We look forward to watching the plants develop and taking care of the landscape to keep it in tip top shape for your continued enjoyment. Thanks again for taking your time and writing a good review. We will see you soon!

04/02/2017

Donald M.

Excellent service! We have used Eagle Creek several times and will continue to do so. This was one of our smaller projects, and we are extremely pleased with the results. Arrived to do the work at the scheduled time and the new mulch looks great and there was no mess left behind. Definitely our "go to" company for any landscaping work.

Description of Work
Removal and replacement of mulch in two flower beds.

Category landscaping,mulch

Thank you so much for your very kind review. It is a pleasure to do work for you and appreciate that we are your "go to" company for landscape work!

03/26/2017

Dustin C.

Davey was very friendly, but was only here about five minutes. Didn't ask any questions and we never heard back from them after he mentioned sending us an estimate the following week.

Description of Work
Requested an estimate on some hardscaping and to add perennials in our backyard.

Category landscaping

Sorry to not have responded to you earlier. Thanks for considering us.

08/11/2016

Jason B.

We had a very good experience with Davey and crew for our much needed retaining wall with a new built in staircase. So much so that we called them back for an additional paver patio and paver sidewalk in our back yard. They completed both difficult projects this summer. They went above and beyond to work hard to complete the patio in time for an event we were hosting. We are excited to work with them in the future on other projects in our yard.

Description of Work
Retaining walls, paver patio, paver sidewalk.

Category landscaping,hardscaping,patios

Dear [Member Name Removed], thank you for your very kind review. It was a pleasure to work for you and help you create a usable space in your backyard. Thanks again and looking forward to anything else we can do for you! Wishing you the best. --Davey

08/02/2016

kimberly B.

We didn't go with them. The quote was expensive. It was double with what we ended up going with. He was a no-show the first time he was supposed to come out. I got back in touch with them. He said he got caught up in other place. He came out another day and did the quote. He said he was going to come back with some kind of presentation for the quote but he didn't. I ended up calling a week or so. He ended up mailing it to me in the end. It took a while. It took probably a month from the first time I called them until the time I actually got the quote in writing.

Description of Work
They came out to do an estimate for retaining wall.

Category landscaping

Dear Member, thanks for the review--wished we could have worked together and made you happier. Wishing you all the best. --Davey

06/15/2016

Paul M.

unknown Edit: I was never compensated for the window.

Description of Work
Wall and patio project. Crew displayed poor workmanship throughout. Broke a window then a month later asked for dimensions after assuring me it was ordered. Completely incapable of handling s large project.

Category patios

03/30/2016

B M.

Eagle Creek has been a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Davey was very responsive when called about our job and came out within a couple days to discuss the project. He followed up in a timely manner with a fair and reasonable bid that we accepted and kept in constant communication to advise us of his timetable during the entire project. We were able to get our project completed within a few weeks of the initial bid. The guys from Eagle Creek were extremely polite, punctual, hard working and respected our property while doing the job. Any issues that came up during the project were clearly communicated and Davey and his team worked with us to make sure they were doing exactly what we wanted on the project. They not only corrected a lot of our stone wall issues but it actually looks better now than it did when we moved into the residence years ago. Our stone walkway was rebuilt to not only look better but also is more safe and secure now. Overall, I don't know that things could have gone smoother with the project. I would not hesitate to recommend Eagle Creek to anyone looking for a landscaper. The professionalism that we experienced from Davey and his team was outstanding. I would use this company again for any future projects. Thank you Eagle Creek Landscaping & Design!

Description of Work
Cleaned, repaired and rebuilt stone walls used to line hillside mulch beds. Cleared old mulch and reapplied new hardwood bark mulch. Trimmed existing trees/bushes and planted two new mature trees to replace others lost to disease. Cut mulch beds around existing trees to create new landscape look/design. Repaired, cleaned and secured existing, crumbling stone walkway.

Category landscaping,mulch,pavers, gravel,pressure washing,hardscaping

Thank you for your awesome review!!! It was a great pleasure to do this work for you. My crew and I are very humbled with all your kind words. We are grateful to have you as a client and it would be our pleasure to come back any time you need us. Thanks again! Enjoy your beautiful yard. --Davey

03/23/2016

cynthia G.

Avoid this company for the following reasons: 1) If you can get them to return your calls it will be a miracle. They'll give you excuses about how busy they are and how they were just about to call you. 2) I was told they would follow up in a year after completing the project. But that didn't happen. Work performed does not hold up over time and they will give you the run around if you ask about it later. I'm now in a position to have another landscaping professional remedy Eagle Creeks' work. 3) Their crew will cause damage to your property: e.g., the crew hit my house with their equipment and dislodged bricks. The crew's lack of initiative was stunning. I had to tell them to repair it. And even then their initial repair was with caulking. I had to point out that bricks are installed with mortar. 4) Although they're nice, this company seems to take on more than it can handle and promises more than it will deliver especially for the high prices it charges. In general, if you need simple things like weeds pulled, mulch put down, grass seed scattered, this is your company. But for all other more serious types of landscaping, you're better off seeking real professionals.

Description of Work
Installed a hardscape that was supposed to deal with drainage issues. Initial work seemed good but it is not meeting the initial goals of the project. There have been some recent issues with pooling water. They have been slow to respond to my calls.

Category pavers, gravel,hardscaping,patios

Dear Member, as you know, we took came over and addressed the problem. Thought you were pleased....

03/18/2016

Charles S.

Davey was a pleasure to work with. He returned all communication (email and phone calls) in a very timely manner. He also arrived at my home on time each time we had scheduled a meeting. At our initial meeting I discussed with him what I would like done to the front bed. It was seriously overgrown and needed a lot of work including tearing out some very large shrubbery that had over the years intwined itself in my front porch railing. He agreed to take the job and very quickly sent me a digital design that would work for the bed. I thought the original design, while lovely, didn't really suit my personality. He was happy to redesign it & promptly sent over another design. I liked this one much better and he provided a quote. This was not an inexpensive endeavor, but they had quite a lot of work ahead of them & I am a firm believer in the idea that you 'get what you pay for.' I approved the estimate and he set up a time for his employees to come over and do the work. They arrived on time that day and got straight to work. About half way through the process, I had to leave the site for a few hours and saw that they had utilized my driveway for some yard waste they had pulled out already. I asked if they could let me out of the driveway and they were very happy to move the brush out of the way so I could leave. They were both very professional & considerate & I felt comfortable leaving my home with them there. After I left the site, I got a call from Davey letting me know that I had forgotten to turn the water on for the power washing to take place. We decided to finish the flower bed and we would address the power washing at a later time. When I arrived home after the bed work was complete, I saw not only a beautiful bed, but that all of the yard debris had been cleared away and my yard looked pristine. We had some scheduling issues (mostly due to my work schedule and the weather) getting someone to come back to do the power washing, but Davey was always available by phone or email and continued to be very communicative about when he would be able to send someone by to finish the job. Once the power washing was finished, Davey came back to my home and walked through the garden with me to ensure I was happy with how it looked and to answer any questions I had. He invited me to call or email with any questions I had in the future. I am very happy with how the work turned out & would hire again.

Description of Work
Tore down old overgrown garden & replanted front flower bed with both existing and new plants. Also power washed the front of the residence.

Category landscaping,pressure washing

Your review gave me a great start to the day! Thank you so much for your kind words--I will share it will our employees as I know it will lift them up as well. So happy you are happy with the designs and the finished product. It was a pleasure to work with you and help to beautify your yard. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. Best Wishes!

02/17/2016

Chris P.

He did a great job and I look forward to working with him again.

Description of Work
Davey cleared overgrown plants and pruned trees around my house.

Category landscaping,tree service

Thank you very much, Mr. Putman,for your great review! I look forward to working with you again also and will see you soon.

LUX Landscape Lighting

The right outdoor lighting transforms your property. At LUX Landscape Lighting, we design and install intricate, stunning architectural lighting portraits that add character to your home or business. With our comprehensive understanding of energy and control systems, and years of experience designing and installing landscape lighting systems, we guarantee you’ll be delighted with the new look of your property.

Automatic Gates Plus

Automatic Gates Plus provides automatic gate and fencing service and installation that provides beauty, security and privacy throughout the Tri-State Area of Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. Wood gates and fencing, decorative wrought iron gates and fencing, aluminum gates and fencing, security gates and fencing, as well as all automatic gate access controls are available. All of our gates and fencing are custom made. Call today for your free estimate for your home or business!

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi

Ohio
    Ohio Department of Agriculture
    09/30/2021
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal
    Free Digital Landscape Design

Lawn pesticide applications, lawn mowing services, large tree removal.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Eagle Creek Landscape & Design, Inc.

How is Eagle Creek Landscape & Design, Inc. overall rated?

Eagle Creek Landscape & Design, Inc. is currently rated 4.5 overall out of 5.

What days are Eagle Creek Landscape & Design, Inc. open?

Eagle Creek Landscape & Design, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Eagle Creek Landscape & Design, Inc. provide

Eagle Creek Landscape & Design, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal

Does Eagle Creek Landscape & Design, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Eagle Creek Landscape & Design, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Eagle Creek Landscape & Design, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Eagle Creek Landscape & Design, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Eagle Creek Landscape & Design, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Eagle Creek Landscape & Design, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Eagle Creek Landscape & Design, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Eagle Creek Landscape & Design, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Eagle Creek Landscape & Design, Inc.?

Yes, Eagle Creek Landscape & Design, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Eagle Creek Landscape & Design, Inc. offer?

Eagle Creek Landscape & Design, Inc. offers the following services: Landscape Installation, Landscape Design, Decks, Stone Walls and Steps, Pergolas, Dry Creeks and French Drains, Land Clearing, Fencing, Lakefront, Lighting, Pruning, Mulch, Topsoil, Stone and Gravel, Maintenance

Are there any services Eagle Creek Landscape & Design, Inc. does not offer?

Lawn pesticide applications, lawn mowing services, large tree removal.