Day's Appliance Repair Co

Founded 1990 • With Angi since November 2001

8435 Beechmont Ave

Cincinnati, OH 45255

Additional DBAs - Day's Appliance Repair Heating & Air Company, Days Appliance Repair Heating & Air. Additional phones - (513) 474-7061, (513) 232-1969, (513) 631-9124, (513) 662-7885, (513) 741-0533, (513) 745-9130, (513) 891-7073, (859) 331-0020. Family owned & operated. Award winning....

02/26/2021

Betsy B.

Excellent. Front panel of dryer taken off. Clothing removed from vent. Panel replaced. Dryer working fine.

Description of Work
Two small items of clothing got stuck in the dryer vent. Lint filter had been removed to be cleaned but i forgot to put it back in.

09/29/2020

Angela D.

Great Experience! I was given a 4 hour window and he arrived within that window. He was very professional and thoroughly explained what work he completed and the parts he replaced. I would hire again. (paid-$80 initial fee for coming out +parts and labor. Total ended up being $240 with the parts costing $100 of the total)

Description of Work
Dryer- Repair a high pitched squeaking noise

08/31/2020

Denise C.

Nice job. We had to scrap the refrigerator, but did not put money into replacing equipment that would not have resolved the issue.

Description of Work
Refrigerator stopped working and service technician discussed the options prior to completing unnecessary work.

06/05/2020

Teri S.

Replaced, repaired and tested within 15 minutes. No more leaky line and water on the floor. Thanks for the quick response and the reasonable charge!

Description of Work
Needed to have the water line on the back of the refrigerator to the dispenser replaced.

03/11/2020

Victoria M.

Service man was very professional and diagnosed the problem. It was not worth fixing. So I bought a new one.

Description of Work
Dryer stopped working. Called for service.

12/10/2019

Tammy C.

Quick service, friendly and knowledgeable employees. Price a bit higher than hoped but appliance repair is never cheap.

Description of Work
Fridge repair

07/21/2019

Gary B.

The gentleman from Day’s Appliance called when he was ready to come out. He showed up on time, found out the problem, gave me a price for service call and repair of the stove. He completed the job in about a half hour. I was very happy with their services. I will use them again, and recommend their services.

Description of Work
Gas oven would not light.

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

04/08/2019

STACEY R.

I highly recommend Day's Appliance Repair. They fit me into their service schedule the same day I called (on a Friday). Brian arrived on time and was very professional. He explained everything thoroughly to me and even gave me options for fixing my refrigerator. He went out of his way to get the part needed to fix my fridge the next day (on a Saturday). I will definitely call them again if I need another appliance repaired.

Description of Work
Refrigerator was not working

06/26/2018

David R.

It went well. Showed and Explained parts being replaced.

Description of Work
Repaired dryer

06/15/2018

Michael G.

Day's was incredibly friendly and polite. Technician called when he was on his way. Showed up on time. Technician figured out the problem [dryer coil? heating element? I don't remember what it was called]. Additionally, having asked ahead of time what make and model my dryer was, had brought replacement parts with him anticipating possible issues. He had the part we needed in his truck. He replaced the part, showed us the broken element, ensured it was in proper working order, and told us what to anticipate (funny smell during first few cycles due to the new part). Day's will definitely be our "go to" repair team. Price was reasonable. Work was done efficiently.

Description of Work
Dryer wasn't heating properly despite vents being clear.

03/29/2018

Beverly H.

The chilled water dispenser on our GE Arctica refrigerator suddenly stopped working. We were still able to dispense ice through the door, but no chilled water. Having used them before, we call Day's Appliance Repair and we were able to schedule an appointment within. 48 hours. Their technician, Craig D. arrived on-time and did a thorough assessment of the water line, the control board and other related elements that may have been contributing to the problem. He determined that all were functioning fine. He was able to isolate the problem to a frozen water line which in this model is inside the insulated freezer door. His recommendation for a fix was simply to leave the door open for several hours after covering the freezer section with blankets and pillows. While it didn't sound like the most technical solution...IT WORKED like a charm. Within 2 hours, the water dispenser was working again and everything in the freezer was just fine. Great job and simple solution. This is our 3rd or 4th time using Day's services and we will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Refrigerator Door Water Dispenser

03/12/2018

Kathleen C.

Home Warranty company sent out a repair specialist from Days and was everything you look for in service: Prompt, courteous, efficient, and good at his job. He even leveled our washing machine for us.

Description of Work
Kenmore HE2 Washing Machine Pump Replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/19/2018

Pamela N.

They cleared the hose and I was good to go.

Description of Work
Washer was not draining properly.

02/12/2018

Denise G.

I had used Day's before to fix my dryer and was impressed with their service. So, when my freezer/fridge broke I called them without question. Even though this happened just before Christmas, they were available to come check it out right away. They had to order a part, and were sure to come back the same day the part was delivered. Not only did the serviceman repair the primary problem, he fixed the ice maker which hadn't been working for several months. I wasn't charged extra for that since it was a quick fix that didn't involve replacing any parts. My suspicion is that many other companies would have added a hefty fee for that, so I was really grateful.

Description of Work
Thermostat replacement in my fridge

12/21/2017

MJ C.

Called in the afternoon and was put on the list for the very the next morning! Serviceman was prompt, polite and very knowledgeable! I would call them again for any repairs. And I will never try too use a toothbrush for this purpose again! Lesson learned!

Description of Work
Service call to remove a toothbrush used in a lame attempt to clean dryer lint deep in the area below the lint screen.

12/19/2017

Jacqueline H.

It was a Samsung that could not be repaired.

Description of Work
Refrigerator

12/06/2017

Doug W.

Repairman quickly diagnosed and cleared blocked drain. Helpfully broke off ice buildup but used a metal screwdriver which gouged up paint on freezer floor. Did a second repair at no charge to make up for scratches

Description of Work
Freezer was frosting over

11/16/2017

Nancy B.

'A' for amazing! A repairman was at my door 1-1/2 hours after I called. Steve was friendly and professional, explained what the problem was and how he was going to fix it. Turned out it was a simple fix; the defrost drain had plugged up. I'd definitely hire again, even if I had to wait a day.

Description of Work
My fridge had been gushing water from the bottom every few days.

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

11/12/2017

Gary B.

This model was no longer sold so parts were hard to find. Day did locate the parts quickly and made the repair. Very thankful for their work, otherwise would have had to replace the entire oven unit. Repairman was very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
A hinge broke on our 13 year old Jenn Air oven door causing the door to fall off shattering the glass. Needed new hinges and door glass.

10/09/2017

James S.

The technician arrived on time and made necessary repairs and made sure we were satisfied.

Description of Work
Repaired refrigerator that was not cooling properly and installed a new ice maker in a second refrigerator.

09/18/2017

Donna D.

Since it took me so long to get my plumber out, I called Day's Appliance and requested an additional time and they accommodated me with that.... Very thankful.. Pat returned, after Valve installed, and found I did not need to use the replacement part for the ice maker which I had purchased; ( I can return this part I'd bought prematurely and get my money returned). Pat had to remove the tube which had been frozen for some time. I was not charged an additional service call as promised. I am very thankful for Day's Appliance and the whole staff including Edward who answered the phone calls. Pat was professional, quick and I had ice in about 3 hrs... Yeah Pat!!

Description of Work
Ice maker had stopped working. Pat from Day's came out and discovered the pipe to the ice maker was loose and suggested I get my plumber to replace the Saddle Valve.. He told me my service call would be good for one month and he would return to finish work on my ice maker. My plumber came out (after several calls, and much delay) and replaced the Saddle Valve. Pat was spot on with what was needed...

Category small appliance repair

09/11/2017

JAMES S.

The price and service were reasonable and I would contact them again if another appliance needed service.

Description of Work
The repair person diagnosed and remedied a cooling problem on one refrigerator and installed a replacement ice maker in another.

09/07/2017

Shailesh K.

Technician correctly diagnose the problem and replaced the dishwasher pump assembly.

Description of Work
Fix dishwasher

08/25/2017

Albert D V.

Pat knew immediately what was wrong and fixed it efficiently and effectively. We were very pleased with his work and his professionalism.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair.

08/23/2017

Diane P.

Great. The service tech obviously lnew what he was doing and fixed it quickly and completely.

Description of Work
Refrigerator-icemaker repair.

Valentino HVAC and Electrical Contracting

At Valentino Contracting, we take great pride in our ability to provide our customers with the best products and services in the industry. Our skilled technicians will quickly diagnose your problems, and provide you with the most cost effective repair available. If it is determined that replacement may be a better, or the only option, we will provide you with the knowledge you need to select equipment and materials that will give you the best return on your investment. There are no high pressure salespeople to contend with, and we will actually encourage you to take your time making such an important decision. While our peers in the industry think we are crazy for leaving a home without forcing a contract, we are more than confident in our pricing, and have no problem allowing our customers the opportunity to get multiple quotes. If you are looking for a company that will treat you with the respect you deserve, look no further.

Cincinnati Heating And Air Conditioning, LLC

After 20 years of working for other companies and seeing so many customers in our area overcharged and short changed, we decided it was time to start the right kind of company. Our mission is to provide our customers with more comfortable homes and workplaces with reliable service and products and maximize efficiency for lower utility bills and healthier planet. We provide top notch heating and air conditioning services for your home or office. If you are in need of maintenance or repair, or a whole new system, we're here to help make the process easy and painless and to make your home more comfortable, reliable, and efficient. Contact us today to find out if you qualify for 0% financing for 72 months on your next replacement service!

Offers by Cincinnati Heating And Air Conditioning, LLC on Angi
    Logan A/C & Heat Services

With over 50 years of experience, Logan Services is proud to serve you in Cincinnati! Call our fast, friendly team for residential heating/cooling repair, replacement, and routine maintenance. We are #1 Volume Trane dealer in Ohio. Take advantage of our current promotions and financing options including 0% APR for 60 months on qualifying Trane systems. Estimates are FREE, and next-day installation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most installations usually take just one day. Check out our website to learn more about how a high-efficiency Trane system can increase the overall comfort in your home. Logan Services has recently been chosen as the top HVAC company in Northern Cincinnati by the readers of Cincy Magazine. Our company is proud to be family-owned and operated and has been in business since 1969.

Offers by Logan A/C & Heat Services on Angi

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check

Appliance repair, freon removal, air-conditioning repair & installation, refrigeration & cooking equipment.