Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati

Founded 1953 • With Angi since September 2009

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

12121 Champion Way

Cincinnati, OH 45241

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Cincinnati! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC ...

4.1

window replacement (400)door installation (167)siding companies (58)patio enclosures (51)roofing (26)gutter repair (23)awnings (19)Patios (13)decks & porches (10)woodworking (7)glass repair (6)screen repair (5)

06/30/2021

Great…Nick was extremely patient and helpful in answering questions. Though we weren’t able to make a decision today since we didn’t know what we wanted cosmetically, Nick made us better informed so we can make the decision as soon as we can.

Description of Work
New front door

Category doors

Work Completed On 06/30/2021

06/29/2021

This is not a good company. Had all widows, patio door and siding quoted. When they came to measure the widows they realized they forgot one window in the quote. They took off the garage door lights but reinstalled on pads that were too small and left one light hanging. Both lights hed open access to wiring. Pounding on the side of the house loosened up the breaker for the water heater so no hot w...

Description of Work
All new windows and Patio door and all siding

Category awnings,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/29/2021

Review for Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati - 12121 Champion Way, Cincinnati, OH - 39387479

05/04/2021

I purchased my AllSeason room from Champion at the end of Q3 2019. They started and mostly completed the install in February 2020, however it's now been 14 months and the work has not been completed. I called the company about once a month since last June, without ever once receiving a follow-up call. I have tried the Sales Rep, the install team, and the Service center.

Description of Work
Added a 17x17 All Season Room to house

Category sunrooms

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

Review for Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati - 12121 Champion Way, Cincinnati, OH - 39319117

03/05/2021

Exceptional. I fully trusted the salesperson on his judgement as he only had a timeframe of 10 minutes to discuss my needs as I had to be at Cinti Children's hospital and live in N. Ky. He was awesome, The installers were Father and two sons who had great skills getting the windows installed and it was very cold that day and everything went smooth and I like the fact that the windows are made in C...

Description of Work
New windows for entire house

Category awnings,replacement windows

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

03/05/2021

Both the salesman and the installer were professional and friendly. I would recommend checking out Champion for windows and doors. While not the cheapest option (this is my house after all) their value proposition was much better than the competition. Quality product and service, I am happy with my purchase.

Description of Work
Replacement of sliding patio door.

Category awnings,doors,patios

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

03/05/2021

fabulous customer service. they were very quick and professional at getting the job done. very pleased.

Description of Work
window and sliding glass door replacement

Category siding,replacement windows,doors,sunrooms

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

03/05/2021

Great thanks doors and windows are perfect

Description of Work
N/A

Category awnings,doors

Work Completed On 03/07/2021

03/05/2021

First I’ll start off with the sales men. I get a phone call from him before my appointment to let me know that he sales man that was supposed to come out had a family emergency so they the new sales man will be coming out and he is supposedly a manager. Then while he’s selling you the windows and door Let’s you know he can add it to an industrial order to make it less expensive if you can wait 12-...

Description of Work
New windows installed and a new back patio door

Category awnings,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

Review for Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati - 12121 Champion Way, Cincinnati, OH - 39235146

03/05/2021

It went great. The workers were polite and clean and done with all of my windows in 2 days. They explained what they were going to do each day and did a wonderful job!

Description of Work
New Windows

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

03/05/2021

Awesome, they had one guy come out and he was quick and efficient and very friendly.

Description of Work
New Windows

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

Windows, Vinyl Siding, Doors, Sunrooms, Patio Rooms.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check