Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati

Founded 1953 • With Angi since September 2009

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

12121 Champion Way

Cincinnati, OH 45241

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Cincinnati! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC ...

4.1

window replacement (399)door installation (166)siding companies (57)patio enclosures (51)roofing (26)gutter repair (23)awnings (18)Patios (13)decks & porches (10)woodworking (7)glass repair (6)screen repair (5)

05/04/2021

I purchased my AllSeason room from Champion at the end of Q3 2019. They started and mostly completed the install in February 2020, however it's now been 14 months and the work has not been completed. I called the company about once a month since last June, without ever once receiving a follow-up call. I have tried the Sales Rep, the install team, and the Service center.

Description of Work
Added a 17x17 All Season Room to house

Category sunrooms

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

03/05/2021

Both the salesman and the installer were professional and friendly. I would recommend checking out Champion for windows and doors. While not the cheapest option (this is my house after all) their value proposition was much better than the competition. Quality product and service, I am happy with my purchase.

Description of Work
Replacement of sliding patio door.

Category awnings,doors,patios

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

03/05/2021

First I’ll start off with the sales men. I get a phone call from him before my appointment to let me know that he sales man that was supposed to come out had a family emergency so they the new sales man will be coming out and he is supposedly a manager. Then while he’s selling you the windows and door Let’s you know he can add it to an industrial order to make it less expensive if you can wait 12-...

Description of Work
New windows installed and a new back patio door

Category awnings,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

03/05/2021

The sales person did a phenomenal job and everyone in the business department was very pleasant and helpful. The work crew on the other hand, left much to be desired. The did a nice job with the installation, however they left a terrible mess and were not respectful.

Description of Work
N/A

Category awnings,siding

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

03/05/2021

Windows and installation are outstanding. House is much quieter and warmer. Installation was very professional and conscientious. I am very satisfied. Would recommend Champion to anyone.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

03/05/2021

Champion Windows was excellent. Even though it was cold outside with lots of snow on the ground, my house never got cold nor did they bring in any slush or snow. They got the old windows out and the new ones in quickly and expertly. They covered everything that might get something on with plastic and cleaned up after they were done. My house was cleaner after they were done than before they starte...

Description of Work
Windows replaced.

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

03/05/2021

I received a quick response to my request for a quote. The representative gave me a thorough description of the product and installation. The job was done within five days. The workers were experienced and professional. I am impressed with the quality of the siding and workmanship. I highly recommend Champion and will use them again myself.

Description of Work
Replace siding that was blown off by high winds

Category siding

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

03/05/2021

Great thanks doors and windows are perfect

Description of Work
N/A

Category awnings,doors

Work Completed On 03/07/2021

03/05/2021

fabulous customer service. they were very quick and professional at getting the job done. very pleased.

Description of Work
window and sliding glass door replacement

Category siding,replacement windows,doors,sunrooms

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

03/05/2021

Quick turn around time and clean installation.

Description of Work
Replaced 3 windows

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

Windows, Vinyl Siding, Doors, Sunrooms, Patio Rooms.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check