Central Service Inc

Founded 1941 • With Angi since November 2002

3.8

We offer major appliance repair for the entire tri-state area. Central Service is the original, oldest, family owned appliance repair company in Cincinnati. We have only achieved this thru honest, dependable service. You will be delighted by our courteous, efficient service technicians. Be sure to visit our website for many more testimonials, and to schedule your service online anytime of day! Alternate Phone Number: 513-351-5003...

Mr. Appliance of Batavia

Why choose the Mr. Appliance team for home appliance repair service? *All work and labor guaranteed *Friendly, respectful professionals who arrive on time *Experienced repair technicians who get the job done right the first time *Honest, up-front pricing (flat rate, never hourly) *Flexible appointment times that fit your schedule *Regular special offers for savings *Parts and workmanship warranties

Offers by Mr. Appliance of Batavia on Angi
Cincinnati Heating And Air Conditioning, LLC

After 20 years of working for other companies and seeing so many customers in our area overcharged and short changed, we decided it was time to start the right kind of company. Our mission is to provide our customers with more comfortable homes and workplaces with reliable service and products and maximize efficiency for lower utility bills and healthier planet. We provide top notch heating and air conditioning services for your home or office. If you are in need of maintenance or repair, or a whole new system, we're here to help make the process easy and painless and to make your home more comfortable, reliable, and efficient. Contact us today to find out if you qualify for 0% financing for 72 months on your next replacement service!

Offers by Cincinnati Heating And Air Conditioning, LLC on Angi
Poston Brothers Heating & Cooling

Poston Brothers will be celebrating it's 92nd Anniversary in 2021. Over the rich history of the business, Poston Brothers heartbeat and primary concentration has always been providing honest, expert HVAC services at a great price to the residences of Northern Kentucky and the surrounding areas. All work is performed by our non-commissioned Service Technicians who share our vision to serve not sell. We provide 24 Hour Service and Free Replacement Estimates.

Offers by Poston Brothers Heating & Cooling on Angi

04/29/2017

it was a bad door switch, he had the parts on his truck, 1 stop repair.

Description of Work
fix microwave

08/07/2014

Central didn't want to be bothered.

Description of Work
Called to have a replacement fan switch installed on 17 yr. old JennAir drop in. Was told part was no longer available, that I might find it online, they would install but not guarantee. Called another provider who looked for the part, found in 1 hr., came a few days later to install.

Category appliance repair

The company was under different management at this time. The Central Service name was purchased by the current owner late August 2014 so I am not sure of the specifics of this situation. We hope you will give us a try again!

07/29/2013

They came to the door 1st day and refused to take off their shoes and didn't have shoe booties with them. I thankfully had shoe booties for this reason. I think professionals should have shoe booties so customers will have a clean home when they leave. But anyway, I allowed him in my home to diagnose my broken handle that I told him about on the 1st phone contact. I spent almost $230 for the handl...

Description of Work
They came out for 5 minutes to determine I had a broken handle on my dishwasher for a 90.00 service fee. I told them I had a broken handle on my dishwasher when I spoke to them on the phone to setup the appointment. This was not a rocket science moment people. I was expecting them to ask what type of dishwasher to they could have the part with them. That didn't happen.

Category appliance repair

[removed member name] scheduled call on 7/7 online at our website, we responded with a reply e mail stating service call of $79.95 and that we would be out 7/8 between 9-11, we arrived 7/8 at 10:50 am. I do apologize for the technician not having booties. I agree with you on this 100% . We run service calls with our trucks stocked with the most common parts to take of many needs. We do not order a...

07/01/2013

Dryer was repairable, but for $800.00. They advised against this; I appreciate their honesty.

Description of Work
Checked out dryer

06/20/2013

It took four visits, and then they only came out because I filed a complaint with the BBB cincinnati. All they had to do was replace the ice maker.

Description of Work
They were hired by HHGregg warranty people to fix our ice maker.

Major Appliance Repair.