BUDGET DOOR

Founded 1988 • With Angi since May 2010

Our uniformed employees (not sub-contractors) will arrive in well marked trucks....

Overhead Door Company of Northern Kentucky

Overhead Door Company of Northern Kentucky has been servicing Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati communities since 1947. We are The Genuine. The Original and are the only authorized Overhead Door distributor located in Northern Kentucky. Our technicians are garage door experts and are certified by the International Door Association. As an authorized Overhead Door distributor, we provide only the highest quality products and unsurpassed customer service. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Emergency rates vary. Award winning.

04/07/2017

Service was performed within 2 days of my phone call and I received a phone call about 1 hour prior to their arrival. Everyone was quite friendly and professional and Chase and Don did the work efficiently and quickly. They even oiled the hinges on the door as an extra included service! My only complaint is that I had called to get an estimate over the phone and was told it would probably be under...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced weather strip on the bottom of a double wide garage door

CATEGORY garage doors

I'm sorry that the price was a little higher than the quote over the phone. Quotes over the phone are given based on the standard type of door. Your door had a proprietary bottom seal that cost a bit more than the standard. If you have and questions feel free to contact our office we always strive to keep our customers happy. If you would like further explanation I would love to speak to you about...

07/01/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The replaced our garage doors. We were very satisfied with their service. One panel was slightly dented and they noticed it as they were installing it. The immediately told me about it and said they would handle requesting the replacement. They followed through on that and a few weeks later called to set up a time to replace the damaged panel at my convenience and at no cost to me. I'm very satisfied with the product and they work they did.

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you for your review we appreciate your business. We are so glad our guys did a great job for you. We look forward to helping you if you ever need it in the future. Thank you again for choosing Budget Door of Cincinnati.

03/08/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
had budget door fix my garage door

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you for choosing Budget Door of Cincinnati. We appreciate your continued business with our company. We look forward to helping you with any of your door needs in the future.

02/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced metal double doors and repaired a single metal door in our church's Fellowship Hall

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you for your business. We appreciate that you chose Budget Door of Cincinnati for this important job on your church. We look forward to helping you in the future with any of your door needs.

04/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After calling two door companies that said replacement springs for our steel kick-out garage doors were not available, I called Budget. They responded immediately and said they could replace the broken springs, no problem. Budget set up a convenient time to meet me, measure the springs and quote on replacing them. Four springs were special ordered and installed in matter of a few days. Budget also added safety cables, tightened and adjusted all nuts and bolts. I could not ask for better service.

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you for your review [member name removed]. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you any time in the future.

For RESIDENTIAL customers we furnish, install or repair garage doors and openers. For COMMERCIAL customers we furnish, install or repair overhead doors, rolling steel doors, fire doors, operators, security gates, entry doors, carwash doors, high impact doors, glass store front doors, hollow metal entry doors, docks and levelers. We also drop fire doors and issue certification. We furnish parts that we install.

We do not sell "over-the-counter".

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express