We accept remote payment

BUDGET DOOR

Founded 1988 • With Angi since May 2010

633 N WAYNE AVE

Cincinnati, OH 45215

Our uniformed employees (not sub-contractors) will arrive in well marked trucks....

04/07/2017

Deborah R.

Service was performed within 2 days of my phone call and I received a phone call about 1 hour prior to their arrival. Everyone was quite friendly and professional and Chase and Don did the work efficiently and quickly. They even oiled the hinges on the door as an extra included service! My only complaint is that I had called to get an estimate over the phone and was told it would probably be under $100.00, so I was quite surprised when I was presented a bill for $175.00! (and the total had been determined and written on the invoice prior to the installers coming to my home) It is quite possible that the other companies I called, who gave me much higher quotes for the job than Budget, would have ended up costing even more than their quotes as well, but I was not pleased when I saw the unexpected charges! I realize that quotes over the phone are just estimates, but it would have been helpful and appreciated to have received a range of what the cost could have been (minimum to maximum)

Description of Work
Replaced weather strip on the bottom of a double wide garage door

Category garage doors

I'm sorry that the price was a little higher than the quote over the phone. Quotes over the phone are given based on the standard type of door. Your door had a proprietary bottom seal that cost a bit more than the standard. If you have and questions feel free to contact our office we always strive to keep our customers happy. If you would like further explanation I would love to speak to you about this.

07/01/2016

Description of Work
The replaced our garage doors. We were very satisfied with their service. One panel was slightly dented and they noticed it as they were installing it. The immediately told me about it and said they would handle requesting the replacement. They followed through on that and a few weeks later called to set up a time to replace the damaged panel at my convenience and at no cost to me. I'm very satisfied with the product and they work they did.

Category garage doors

Thank you for your review we appreciate your business. We are so glad our guys did a great job for you. We look forward to helping you if you ever need it in the future. Thank you again for choosing Budget Door of Cincinnati.

03/08/2016

patrick M.

Description of Work
had budget door fix my garage door

Category garage doors

Thank you for choosing Budget Door of Cincinnati. We appreciate your continued business with our company. We look forward to helping you with any of your door needs in the future.

02/18/2016

Edward W.

Description of Work
Replaced metal double doors and repaired a single metal door in our church's Fellowship Hall

Category garage doors

Thank you for your business. We appreciate that you chose Budget Door of Cincinnati for this important job on your church. We look forward to helping you in the future with any of your door needs.

04/10/2015

JAN W.

Description of Work
After calling two door companies that said replacement springs for our steel kick-out garage doors were not available, I called Budget. They responded immediately and said they could replace the broken springs, no problem. Budget set up a convenient time to meet me, measure the springs and quote on replacing them. Four springs were special ordered and installed in matter of a few days. Budget also added safety cables, tightened and adjusted all nuts and bolts. I could not ask for better service.

Category garage doors

Thank you for your review [member name removed]. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you any time in the future.

01/27/2015

Deborah C.

The technician was on time and professional. Turns out we needed to change the battery. Quick, honest, and didn't try to sell me anything else. Having just become an Angie's List member, I am trying to catch up for the excellent service providers I have used.

Description of Work
Reset key pad and maintenance the door.

06/30/2014

Jeff S.

Description of Work
replaced side springs on garage door

10/08/2013

Sandra P.

I called to have them fix my garage door eyes. They were very convenient in scheduling a time that was convenient for me. They kept me informed of their arrival time so I could plan my day. When the technicians arrived, they quickly diagnosed the problem and made the repairs in less than an hour. They were very courteous. I have also used them a year ago to repair my garage door springs and had a very good experience then as well.

Description of Work
Replaced the electric eyes

08/06/2011

Karen F.

It went very well. The salesperson reviewed the old door and the support system. We discussed the situation and the alternatives. We decided the course of action and he would call me with a day for the install. He called that evening with the date of install. The door was installed July 6, 5 days after the initial meeting. Great job, great installer, well worth the money. very satisfied.

Description of Work
Installation of a new garage door and overhead connections. reconnection of garage door opener.

12/08/2010

LOTTIE R.

3333885246A0101208

Description of Work
3333885246A0101208

Category garage doors,doors

08/27/2010

Dave D.

Called for service on Tuesday. On Wednesday they came out, had the springs on the truck, had to make a trip for the bent axel (and did not charge me extra for the time). Made the installation, adjusted the garage door opener, greased all door wheels. Were courteous, friendly and punctual. I was having difficulty getting the original company I had called to do the repair so I contacted Budget Door on a recommendation from a friend who had used them several months before and had said they were great to work with and a good value.

Description of Work
Replaced two garage door torsion springs (1 was broken, both were 24 years old so we replaced both) and replaced the bent support axel on which springs were mounted (axel was not properly supported by original installer.)

D3 Contractors

At D3 Contractors LLC, we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service. We specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodeling,Apartment turns/Clean outs ,Interior painting Property Maintenance ,Residential rehabs ,Residential interior demo ,furniture assembly, Vinyl flooring instillation ,Appliance instillation ,Window & Door instillation ,Tile setting ,Framing ,Fixture installation,Deck repair & Staining ,Handyman &more, BBB Accredited With 7 years of experience in the business we strive to complete the project in a timely manner with complete customer satisfaction as our number one priority. Call us today for your free estimate!

Jim Carver & Sons

Jim Carver & Sons is a second generation home remodeling company founded in 1968. We specialize in full service home improvement projects that require expert design and impeccable installation. Our dedication to customer service enables us to serve our current and future clients using quality products with excellent results.

Offers by Jim Carver & Sons on Angi
    Ogun Management

Ogun Management is a property management company that specializes in full rehabs. While being tailored for real estate investors we take pride in home renovations for home owners.

General Remodeling
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

For RESIDENTIAL customers we furnish, install or repair garage doors and openers. For COMMERCIAL customers we furnish, install or repair overhead doors, rolling steel doors, fire doors, operators, security gates, entry doors, carwash doors, high impact doors, glass store front doors, hollow metal entry doors, docks and levelers. We also drop fire doors and issue certification. We furnish parts that we install.

We do not sell "over-the-counter".