Bill's Auto & Towing Inc

Founded 1972 • With Angi since November 2002

6810 Cornell Rd

Cincinnati, OH 45242

13 Employees, Uses subs for aligments & tires. Cost is a flat rate. 24 hour towing....

09/11/2017

Jim F.

They originally said it would be the next day before they could get it done because they had to order several parts. However, the parts got in early and they were done by 2 p.m. Did a great job. Great to work with. We use them for all of our company vehicles.

Description of Work
Brake job, including one rotor replacement; turn signal repair; oil change

09/06/2017

KATIE F.

Late one afternoon my van started making a terrible clunking noise. I pulled over right away and called the shop. They sent a tow truck up to Mason right away. Later that day, Bill called and told me the harmonic balancer had fallen off. It's a heavy metal disk connected to the end of the cam shaft that serves as a motion damper for the cylinders so their motion doesn't tear the engine apart. He ordered it and had it repaired before noon the next day. He also did a routine, scheduled oil change. But he also fixed, at no charge, a plastic cover underneath the van that had fallen down and had been dragging along the road for months. I only noticed he did that when I realized the rubbing sound was gone.This is one of the things I like best about this company; they perform little extras to be helpful. If you are looking for an honest, knowledgeable mechanic who is a pleasure to work with, check out Bill's Auto & Towing.

Description of Work
Replaced the harmonic balancer. Changed the oil.

Category auto repair, towing

04/13/2017

KATIE & JIM F.

In and out in one day. Our work van had been roaring loudly. The mechanic went with me on a ride around the block. I left the car and returned to work. A couple of hours later, a service rep called and explained the problem and gave me a repair estimate. I OK'd the work. An hour after that, we picked up the van. As we were leaving we remembered that the parking/blinking light on the driver's side front was burnt out. They replaced it at no charge. I’ve used this business several times and each time they have been friendly and fair with their prices. Bill’s has been in Blue Ash forever apparently, at least before I-275 was built. Back in the day, Cornell must have been a much busier street. Nonetheless, this auto repair shop is still going. I really like the outstanding customer service.

Description of Work
Needed a bearing replaced.

04/04/2016

CLIFFORD W.

Said they couldn't fit me in an go away

Description of Work
Had a confirmed appointment for a 10,000 mile check up. When I arrived they said they knew I had an appointment but they were busy some come back another day.

07/01/2015

JEFF H.

I've been to Bill's a few times and have always been impressed. Great and timely service, and they use quality parts that last. Communication has always been fantastic, and the pricing is fair. I will keep coming back for more!

Description of Work
Oil and Filter Change Transmission Flush and Fill Replaced Battery and Serviced Cables Explored Other Issues

Category auto repair, transmission repair

02/06/2015

KATIE F.

My wife called on the way in to our office and said the windshield wipers had been stuck to the windshield as a result of an overnight ice storm. She said she would have to borrow my van to go to a client appointment. The problem: her van has all the samples. It would seriously hamper a sale is she had to take my van because it has no samples. I took the van to Bill's and in about 10 minutes a shop mechanic had pulled the fuse and replaced it. I got back to the office in time to send my wife off to her appointment in the correct van. It seems now like a small thing but it was critically important at the time. Turns out that Bill's has been in business at that location for 40 years. Bill still works there.

Description of Work
Replaced the blown fuse for my windshield wipers.

07/25/2013

Barb H.

They offered a couple of different options on some small repairs that we needed and explained the benefits, the pros and cons of the lesser expensive and the more expensive repairs so it was like that they were very honest. They repaired it within a day so we got back our car quickly.

Description of Work
We take our car to Bill's Auto & Towing Inc. The last time we were there was because we wanted it to be looked over before we went on a long trip.

06/28/2013

Richard K.

Everything went well. Bill's helped me find a dealer to get my windshield tested and in fact there was a leak and I had the windshield re-sealed. I have been taking my family cars (up to 5 at a time) to Bill's for the last 20 years. Never had a problem and they are fair on repairs and pricing. Several times I had them investigage a "strange noise" or other minor item and in a lot of those cases there was no charge for the service. I recommend them to anyone how asks. Even my children who are now grown and have grown up knowing that I have had their cars serviced at Bill's, recommend Bill's to their friends.

Description of Work
Heater fan was not working. Bill replaced control unit. Noticed that the cause of the failure was due to water getting into the unit. Suggested that I get my wind shield tested for leaks, due to the high amount of water found in unit.

03/27/2013

David L.

Bill's Auto Service did a great job replacing the timing belt, water pump, changing the transmission fluid, and accessory belts. They are truly experts with car service. They are not the occasional mechanic with some knowledge, they have deep knowledge of car mechanics and do what they say they will do. Their shop does not look ultra modern but they can service any year car.

Description of Work
Changed timing belt, water pump, transmission fluid, accessory belts, seals.

12/18/2012

STEVE F.

They are honest and quick to get the job done.

Description of Work
They have done some care repairs.

12/03/2012

Susannah M.

Very quick to get into the shop. Service was performed quickly and efficiently and prices were very reasonable. Very friendly, including the shop dog.

Description of Work
We used Bill's for several different issues on one of our cars. We had the breaks fixed. The front breaks had been replaced at another shop (local chain) a while back and had been making grinding noises. We took the car to Bill's and had the back brakes fixed. He also told us that the other shop had used non-manufacturer pads, which were what was causing the grinding noise. Bill's only uses manufacturer parts. Based on the quality difference, I would definitely recommend Bill's, plus the prices are very reasonable. We also had another service performed with a fuse needing to be replaced for a headlamp. The light kept going out, but it wasn't the light that was bad, it was a fuse. It was quickly replaced at Bill's and the price was very reasonable. The other place where we'd had the headlamp replaced before (not the dealer) wouldn't replace the fuse.

10/15/2011

Dennis M.

The truck is running well after 500 miles.

Description of Work
I brought in a 94 ford ranger that needed 15 years worth of service. I had taken it to a ford dealer, and realized very quickly the price would have been much higher at the dealer. The ford dealer charged a min of one hour service for each and every tiny service. Additionally they were even charging above their own MRP for the parts. Bill charged me a reasonable amount of labor for the entire service, and the parts prices were in line with what I had compared to in parts stores.

09/16/2011

DOROTHY K.

They were able identify and eliminate the noise.

Description of Work
They repaired my daughter's car for a noise that was occurring.

09/15/2011

Bert N.

My van was in for the transmission. In addition to that work, I had them check the brakes and fluids, replacing the oil in the process. I was pleased that when I picked up my van, the replace oil light was properly turned off. It's not a difficult thing to do, but most quick oil change places, don't know to push the button located in the display console to reset this. That says a lot to their attention to detail. To be honest, the oil change wasn't a cheap $20 dollar job, but I don't mind paying for having the services performed by someone that knows what they're doing.

Description of Work
Visual inspection and fluid change as necessary Transmission replacement

08/25/2011

Chris S.

It turned out fine. I've had work done by them previously. They do good work. It is a small business and they are pretty friendly. They might be a little bit expensive.

Description of Work
I used Bill's Auto & Towing to change two fan belts on the engine. They also checked my brakes.

08/20/2011

MURIEL & DENNIS F.

They told us it would be taking a chance to recharge the A/C but it might get us through the summer. Unhappily, the temperature fix lasted 6 weeks. However, they were completely honest about our chances of the repair working out for a longer period.

Description of Work
They fixed a slow leak in the A/C.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/28/2011

Joe G.

Did the work on time and with professional results

Description of Work
Analyzed and found oil leak problem on my daughter's old car. Repaired the major oil leak as we agreed upon.

07/28/2011

KATHLEEN C.

Bill's is always professional. Finds the problem and fixes it in a timely manner. All of our experiences have been good and we have used them for all of our vehicles for almost 20 years.

Description of Work
We have been using Bill's for years for all of our cars. We are very pleased with the service. The last service appointment was in regard to a smell that my son had in his car coming from the air conditioner. Bill's found a dead mouse in the unit, removed it, and deodorized it. We have had all service done for years there. Would highly recommend them.

06/24/2011

Richard R.

The service was reasonably responsive, but not exceptional. I would consider their service again but I would also look at other options.

Description of Work
I was out of town and my wife was in downtown Cincinnati around midnight when her vehicle broke down. She called me to find a towing service, and I found Bill's Towing on Angie's List. They towed our vehicle to our home, a distance of about 30 miles.

Category towing

Sorry we could not get to your wifes location sooner, we had to come from Blue Ash. We strive to give fast service! Thanks for the feed back, Bill Hensing

06/06/2011

Jim W.

Replaced gas cap as first mostinexepensive reason for check engine light coming on. Hasn't happened since.. Replaced rear brakes. Done on time at reasonable price and all is well.

Description of Work
Check Engine issue and rear brakes on 2006 Mazda6.

07/02/2010

Bert N.

When the transmission went out on my van, I was afraid the repair was going to be very expensive. I was able to locate a used transmission at a wrecking yard in very good condition and needed someone to perform the install. I was very disappointed by the "transmission shops" willingness to do the work and was pleased when I called Bill's. Not only was he able to do the work, he was honest and up front with the estimate. Since the vehicle was already going in for service, I asked them to go ahead and change out the oil, look into the A/C and fix an old exhaust leak. I am happy to report that before spending any of my money in diagnosing the A/C problem, he told me that the system had never been changed over to the r134a cooling system and probably wouldn't be worth the effort. Huge thanks for saving me some $$ on that. At the end of the day, my total bill was less than the labor alone being quoted by other shops. I grew up the son of an auto mechanic who is regionally recognized for his honesty and has the lifetime customers to prove it. Walking into Bill's, I got the feeling I was in good company. They've got me as a customer for as long as I live in the area!

Description of Work
Remove and replace transmission with customer supplied part Replace front U-Joint on driveline Flush old transmission fluid and transmission cooler, replacing with new fluid Oil and filter change Replace blown gasket causing a leaking, noisy exhaust

Category auto repair, transmission repair

01/13/2010

EVAN N C.

He did a great job with fixing my wife's car. His price came in lower than what he quoted us and we are happy with his service. We will use this company again in the future.

Description of Work
I had my wife's car towed at this auto shop and couldn't be happier with the service. He guessed what the problem could be and did some old fashion auto diagnostics to find the problem.

09/10/2009

MARY JO N.

They do the routine maintenance job and repair work. We also go to them when we want to buy used cars. They are fair. They diagnose the problem. They know us and they know our cars. We get good service from them and we are satisfied. I drive a Rand and we thought the transmitter had gone bad. We had just replaced a year and a half ago. When we took it in they said the problem was not with the transmitter. I don’t know exactly what was wrong. My husband handled it. All I know is that something had to be replaced. So it was fixed and it has been fine. They maintain all the records in the office so I can call up and tell them. We are taking the older Honda that the kids drive, today for an oil change. I had a bad experience with my van. I was taking it to a vavoline nearby where they did an oil change and checked the fluids once in 3 months. We left to go on a trip and had all kinds of problems. It turned out that the transmission set had gone bad and they had not checked it. So we switched the service. They call us and tell us if there is a problem. They will also tell us if the problem has to be handled immediately or it can wait for a while. I trust them because they will give me a choice of buying something or rebuild if it is possible. Sometimes they are busy and I cannot take my car in immediately.

Description of Work
Bill's Auto & Towing Inc services our cars. We have been going to them for about 20 years. My last visit to them was about 2 months ago.

07/30/2009

LADONNA H.

They took the car the next day and repaired it in the time they said they would do it, and actually did it for a pretty good price. They did a great job overall.

Description of Work
I take my car to Bill’s Auto for servicing. On the last visit, I had a thermostat replaced.

07/22/2009

JOHN M.

Very professional and easy to work with

Description of Work
Asked for a brake pad check, oil change and a vacation road trip check up. Brake pads did not need to be replaced and the check up and oil change was completed. good

Valentino HVAC and Electrical Contracting

At Valentino Contracting, we take great pride in our ability to provide our customers with the best products and services in the industry. Our skilled technicians will quickly diagnose your problems, and provide you with the most cost effective repair available. If it is determined that replacement may be a better, or the only option, we will provide you with the knowledge you need to select equipment and materials that will give you the best return on your investment. There are no high pressure salespeople to contend with, and we will actually encourage you to take your time making such an important decision. While our peers in the industry think we are crazy for leaving a home without forcing a contract, we are more than confident in our pricing, and have no problem allowing our customers the opportunity to get multiple quotes. If you are looking for a company that will treat you with the respect you deserve, look no further.

Cincinnati Heating And Air Conditioning, LLC

After 20 years of working for other companies and seeing so many customers in our area overcharged and short changed, we decided it was time to start the right kind of company. Our mission is to provide our customers with more comfortable homes and workplaces with reliable service and products and maximize efficiency for lower utility bills and healthier planet. We provide top notch heating and air conditioning services for your home or office. If you are in need of maintenance or repair, or a whole new system, we're here to help make the process easy and painless and to make your home more comfortable, reliable, and efficient. Contact us today to find out if you qualify for 0% financing for 72 months on your next replacement service!

Offers by Cincinnati Heating And Air Conditioning, LLC on Angi
    Logan A/C & Heat Services

With over 50 years of experience, Logan Services is proud to serve you in Cincinnati! Call our fast, friendly team for residential heating/cooling repair, replacement, and routine maintenance. We are #1 Volume Trane dealer in Ohio. Take advantage of our current promotions and financing options including 0% APR for 60 months on qualifying Trane systems. Estimates are FREE, and next-day installation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most installations usually take just one day. Check out our website to learn more about how a high-efficiency Trane system can increase the overall comfort in your home. Logan Services has recently been chosen as the top HVAC company in Northern Cincinnati by the readers of Cincy Magazine. Our company is proud to be family-owned and operated and has been in business since 1969.

Offers by Logan A/C & Heat Services on Angi

Auto Service
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Towing
    Auto Tires

American & foreign cars, clutch, transmisson, emission repairs, brake systems, air conditioning, heating, electrical, fuel injectors, tune ups, computer diagnosis & engines.

Tires