Bill's Auto & Towing Inc

Auto Service
Auto Transmission
Auto Towing
Auto Tires

13 Employees, Uses subs for aligments & tires. Cost is a flat rate. 24 hour towing....

EUROPEAN AUTO SPECIALISTS LTD

At European Auto Specialists, LTD., we have developed a reputation for professional auto repair for fine European vehicles through 100+ years combined experience. We are a fully licensed and certified business with the knowledge to get your car fix. Reliable auto service for new and vintage vehicles is what sets us apart as a trusted name in the Cincinnati auto repair industry, and we pride ourselves on our high level of repeat business. Our shop features two ASE Certified Master Automobile Technicians and one ASE Certified Automobile Technician with a combined 100+ years of experence!

Burton's Collision Auto & Repair

Burton's Collision & Auto Repair is a full-service preventive maintenance and auto repairs center in the Cincinnati, OH 45236 area, specializing in General Services, Car & Truck Care, Undercar Services, Alignment, Brakes, Tires, Engine & Transmission, Engine Maintenance, Transmission Services, 4x4 Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Electronic Services, Collision Repair Services, Miscellaneous Services, Domestic Cars & Trucks, Import Cars & Trucks, Towing, Machine Shop and Electric and Hybrid Vehicle since 1978. Our experts have the knowledge to service and repair even the most challenging auto problems on all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles. We use the latest technology to assess the situation and offer you alternatives. We guarantee all of our work and know you'll be happy with the outcome. Stop in or give us a call!

The Service Pros

The Service Pros has been a locally owned and operated Heating and Air-Conditioning company since 1989 with the industry’s best “Service Right” and “Installed Right” guarantees, warranties and assurances. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round!

09/11/2017

They originally said it would be the next day before they could get it done because they had to order several parts. However, the parts got in early and they were done by 2 p.m. Did a great job. Great to work with. We use them for all of our company vehicles.

Description of Work
Brake job, including one rotor replacement; turn signal repair; oil change

09/06/2017

Late one afternoon my van started making a terrible clunking noise. I pulled over right away and called the shop. They sent a tow truck up to Mason right away. Later that day, Bill called and told me the harmonic balancer had fallen off. It's a heavy metal disk connected to the end of the cam shaft that serves as a motion damper for the cylinders so their motion doesn't tear the engine apart. He o...

Description of Work
Replaced the harmonic balancer. Changed the oil.

Category auto repair,towing

04/13/2017

In and out in one day. Our work van had been roaring loudly. The mechanic went with me on a ride around the block. I left the car and returned to work. A couple of hours later, a service rep called and explained the problem and gave me a repair estimate. I OK'd the work. An hour after that, we picked up the van. As we were leaving we remembered that the parking/blinking light on the driver's side ...

Description of Work
Needed a bearing replaced.

04/04/2016

Said they couldn't fit me in an go away

Description of Work
Had a confirmed appointment for a 10,000 mile check up. When I arrived they said they knew I had an appointment but they were busy some come back another day.

07/01/2015

I've been to Bill's a few times and have always been impressed. Great and timely service, and they use quality parts that last. Communication has always been fantastic, and the pricing is fair. I will keep coming back for more!

Description of Work
Oil and Filter Change Transmission Flush and Fill Replaced Battery and Serviced Cables Explored Other Issues

Category auto repair,transmission repair

American & foreign cars, clutch, transmisson, emission repairs, brake systems, air conditioning, heating, electrical, fuel injectors, tune ups, computer diagnosis & engines.

Tires