Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - Cincinnati

With Angi since October 2014

4.2

756 Old State Route 74

Cincinnati, OH 45245

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing provides high-quality residential plumbing services to our Cincinnati neighbors. Whether you need routine maintenance, emergency repairs, or a full system install, you can trust our team of highly-trained plumbers, available 24/7, to take care of you and your home. Our

10/29/2022

Robert W.

Josh the technician arrived within the time frame guaranteed and immediately went to work servicing the tankless hot water heater. He Following that he checked the toilets and their connection to the sewer system for possible sources of the sewer gas odor we were smelling. He discovered a loose connection in the wastewater pipes which he tightened after checking the seals on the toilets, etc.

Description of Work
Annual draining and inspection of tankless hot water heater and a check for source of sewer gas odor, we were noticing when we cleaned the toilets.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

08/22/2022

Denise G.

Ethan came quickly. He was very professional and just a nice young man. He came in found the problem and fixed it. Gave me some suggestions to get some other work done. He was fast and efficient and explained everything to me, even the billing. I was very pleased with the entire encounter and the reasonable price. When I need a plumber I will call Franklin. Thanks Ethan!! Denise

Description of Work
Had a leak in the wall of my shower.

08/16/2022

Jane E.

Great! Chad was there right on schedule and he fixed the problem very quickly and reasonably. He gave me some info on how to prevent problems in the future and helped me with a light fixture I couldn’t reach. He was really knowledgeable and explained what he was doing and why. He was careful to clean up as he went. I’d hire again!

Description of Work
Floor drain was clogged

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, drain cleaning

07/18/2022

Harold S.

Everything went well, the hole team was professional and very respectfully,. I couldn't be happier..I will hire them again

Description of Work
Installed backup Generator

06/22/2022

Kelly W.

Ethan was wonderful--polite, punctual, clean and super nice. He explained everything he was doing and tried to find the most affordable solution to my problem. He is a hard worker! When the job turned out to be pretty involved, he brought a coworker who was equally amazing. I would happily have them back to do work on my house, and will.

Description of Work
Clearing drains

06/17/2022

Priscilla N.

Joe did a great job. He was quick, efficient, and personable.

Description of Work
A blocked toilet was cleared

04/19/2022

L F.

Ethan arrived right on time. I was called into a meeting, but he and his partner were nice enough to wait. Ethan was polite, professional and knowledgeable. He emailed a detailed estimate that I will review and submit tonight. Once I get a response I plan to call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing back to see if Ethan can do the work.

Description of Work
Estimate for repair of a busted pipe

03/27/2022

Lynn W.

Problem with kitchen sink and disposal Perfect - Sunday price

Description of Work
Problem with kitchen sink and disposal

03/11/2022

Louise L.

Chad Correll was awesome. Nice guy told me exactly what they were doing. Also told me and showed me the issues that created the problem. Very knowledgeable. His crew was awesome also. Definitely will use them again!

Description of Work
Put new sewer pipes in!

Category plumbing, drain pipe

02/16/2022

Sandy H.

On time, polite, answered all my questions.

Description of Work
gave quote for tankless water heater

Category water heater repair

02/09/2022

Colleen S.

Bill was efficient and got the job done! He even made recommendations on how to clean out our water heater annually and adjusted our water pressure! Great!

Description of Work
Faucet Install

01/27/2022

Terrance F.

They service was okay. The sink went working. I will recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Replace sink and plumbing service.

01/14/2022

Guy H.

On Oct 4, 2021, I paid $49 for an estimate. Representative came and looked at the job. He said he would send estimate via email. No estimate received. I called Nov 1, 2021. I spoke to Angie and requested refund of my $49. I've not heard back from this company. I had someone else do the work. I would not use this Benjamin Franklin Plumbing franchise for my plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Replace sink, shower, tub faucets in bathrooms

01/13/2022

Mike H.

Josh was friendly, fast and on time. We had a little issue on alignment of the valve box but Josh came back and fixed the issue with no questions asked.

Description of Work
Replaced water shut off valve and washer valve box.

10/12/2021

TOm J.

Mostly oK. Unexpected expense - higher than what was quoted, and work was not complete. Technician ran out of materials, and I will have to go out and purchase materials, and finish the work myself. Need to clean up, too.

Description of Work
replace a faucet

09/05/2021

Mindi B.

It was just a consult but Ethan was very friendly and very knowledgeable and professional

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel estimate

08/14/2021

Linda S.

I purchased a hot water heater online which was advertised as a phase 1. The plumber who did the job called and said that new wiring was needed so I agreed to that so he brought in an eletrican. The plumber hooked up the water heater but then called to tell me it wouldn't run because it was a phase 3 water heater. I don't understand why that wasn't noticed from the start. We purchased another unit, this time a phase 1, I called Benjamin Franklin to ask if it could be installed for no cost or discount since the first one should not have been installed. Long story short, I got nowhere and after several calls was told a manager would call me back. That was 3 days ago and still no call back. A waste of $1990 and little to show for it. Contacted Thomas Plumbing who installed the new unit for a great price. This has been the worse experience causing a lot a frustration.

Description of Work
Hot water heater installation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/25/2021

Sandy N.

He was awesome and helpful when diagnosing the issue, and even went above and beyond to complete the job. Overall I am satisfied.

Description of Work
plumbing work

06/17/2021

Cecilia N.

The plumber was knowledgeable and efficient. He solved the problem and did the repair quickly and efficiently. I was very happy that I contacted Angie yesterday and the repair was done today. The only problem was that I was scheduled from 10-2, but I had to call after two to see if anyone was coming. The plumber arrived at 3.

Description of Work
Toilet repair.

06/08/2021

Richard B.

Excellent service. Ethan did a fantastic job, explaining root cause, implications and recommendations. Inspection of all faucets were also completed. From the very beginning Ben Franklin Plumbing was top notch. Use of technology included TEXT with picture and BIO of Ethan, my new Plumber!

Description of Work
Water heater inspection Replaced faulty 3/4 inch pressure reducing value and 1” ball valve

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

03/17/2021

Ryan G.

Their tech Ethan came out the day I called. He was very knowledgeable, and gave me honest feedback and walked me through everything he was seeing. He was very personable and professional. I decided to not get the work done after receiving the quote, but was very happy with the service and would recommend

Description of Work
Estimate given

03/15/2021

Goretti C.

The whole experience with Benjamin Franklin Plumbing was excellent. It all started with the helpful and friendly customer service agent. She understood my need for a same day appointment. Josh, the technician, was outstanding. He was both professional and friendly and did a great job at addressing and fixing the plumbing issue. I would definitely recommend Benjamin Franklin Plumbing to others.

Description of Work
Bathroom facet and toilet replaced.

01/28/2021

Denita C.

The job went better than expected. Ethan replaced the PVC pipes with copper which will lead to a more stable connection to the water tank and output to the house. Left the area very clean and gave some recommendations on some things that may cause me issues in the future. The recommendations came with explanations why these may be an issue as well. I was very impressed with their safety measures and didn't feel uneasy about having work done in my home.

Description of Work
Water heater and overflow replaced

Category plumbing, water heater repair

12/29/2020

Doug H.

Josh quickly checked the unit and made sure it was working properly. He is a great guy, always welcome at our house.

Description of Work
Water softener.

12/16/2020

Jim G.

Chris did a great job rerouting a humidifier drain on very short notice.

Description of Work
Repair a drain line

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Always Affordable Air

Heating and Air Conditioning Service, Installation, and Replacement We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Air Authority Heating & Air Conditioning

We have several years of experience in all your heating and cooling needs. We will give a full inspection to save you money and give you peace of mind. That’s why we offer 24-hour emergency service. Whether you need help in the mid-afternoon or 3 in the morning, we’re here for you. Contact Air Authority today for HVAC at 513-229-0789.

The Griggs Company

The Griggs Company is owned and operated by Jason Griggs who has over 16 years experience in painting and remodeling. The Griggs Company is comprised of Jason and 4 employees, who are fully trained and knowledgeable of our clients expectations on quality and timing. They specialize in residential interior/exterior painting, deck refinishing, concrete sealing/staining, and remodeling. Estimates are free. Fully insured. Please see our website!

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Water Heater Maintenance, Repair & Installation, Water Conditioning Services, Drain Cleaning, Sink Repair & Installation, Toilet Repair & Installation, Faucet Repair & Installation, Pump Repair & Installation, Tub & Shower Repair & Installation, Disposal Repair & Installation, Pipe & Sewer Maintenance, Repair & Installation, and Water Heater Protection Plans

Commercial Plumbing Services, Solar Water Heaters