Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - Cincinnati

With Angi since October 2014

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

756 Old State Route 74

Cincinnati, OH 45245

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing provides high-quality residential plumbing services to our Cincinnati neighbors. Whether you need routine maintenance, emergency repairs, or a full system install, you can trust our team of highly-trained plumbers, available 24/7, to take care of you and your home. Our trucks are stocked and ready for same-day repairs and our work is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Ready to cross this off your list? Call us today....

4.2

4.3

4.4

plumbers (34)water heaters (10)drain cleaning (8)sewer cleaning (3)HVAC Companies (7)drain pipe installation (1)water softeners (1)

10/12/2021

Mostly oK. Unexpected expense - higher than what was quoted, and work was not complete. Technician ran out of materials, and I will have to go out and purchase materials, and finish the work myself. Need to clean up, too.

Description of Work
replace a faucet

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

09/05/2021

It was just a consult but Ethan was very friendly and very knowledgeable and professional

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel estimate

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

08/14/2021

I purchased a hot water heater online which was advertised as a phase 1. The plumber who did the job called and said that new wiring was needed so I agreed to that so he brought in an eletrican. The plumber hooked up the water heater but then called to tell me it wouldn't run because it was a phase 3 water heater. I don't understand why that wasn't noticed from the start. We purchased another unit...

Description of Work
Hot water heater installation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

06/25/2021

He was awesome and helpful when diagnosing the issue, and even went above and beyond to complete the job. Overall I am satisfied.

Description of Work
plumbing work

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

06/17/2021

The plumber was knowledgeable and efficient. He solved the problem and did the repair quickly and efficiently. I was very happy that I contacted Angie yesterday and the repair was done today. The only problem was that I was scheduled from 10-2, but I had to call after two to see if anyone was coming. The plumber arrived at 3.

Description of Work
Toilet repair.

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

06/08/2021

Excellent service. Ethan did a fantastic job, explaining root cause, implications and recommendations. Inspection of all faucets were also completed. From the very beginning Ben Franklin Plumbing was top notch. Use of technology included TEXT with picture and BIO of Ethan, my new Plumber!

Description of Work
Water heater inspection Replaced faulty 3/4 inch pressure reducing value and 1” ball valve

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

Review for Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - Cincinnati - 756 Old State Route 74, Cincinnati, OH - 39362263

03/17/2021

Their tech Ethan came out the day I called. He was very knowledgeable, and gave me honest feedback and walked me through everything he was seeing. He was very personable and professional. I decided to not get the work done after receiving the quote, but was very happy with the service and would recommend

Description of Work
Estimate given

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

03/15/2021

The whole experience with Benjamin Franklin Plumbing was excellent. It all started with the helpful and friendly customer service agent. She understood my need for a same day appointment. Josh, the technician, was outstanding. He was both professional and friendly and did a great job at addressing and fixing the plumbing issue. I would definitely recommend Benjamin Franklin Plumbing to others.

Description of Work
Bathroom facet and toilet replaced.

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

01/28/2021

The job went better than expected. Ethan replaced the PVC pipes with copper which will lead to a more stable connection to the water tank and output to the house. Left the area very clean and gave some recommendations on some things that may cause me issues in the future. The recommendations came with explanations why these may be an issue as well. I was very impressed with their safety measures a...

Description of Work
Water heater and overflow replaced

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

12/29/2020

Josh quickly checked the unit and made sure it was working properly. He is a great guy, always welcome at our house.

Description of Work
Water softener.

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

Water Heater Maintenance, Repair & Installation, Water Conditioning Services, Drain Cleaning, Sink Repair & Installation, Toilet Repair & Installation, Faucet Repair & Installation, Pump Repair & Installation, Tub & Shower Repair & Installation, Disposal Repair & Installation, Pipe & Sewer Maintenance, Repair & Installation, and Water Heater Protection Plans

Commercial Plumbing Services, Solar Water Heaters