Shane Fisk Roofing Co

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2010

4457 Navarre Rd. SW Unit E

Canton, OH 44706

For four generations, Shane Fisk Roofing has been devoted to providing high-quality services throughout Northeastern Ohio. Our goal is to provide the level of unmatched services that our clients need, expect and deserve when they have a commercial & residential roofing need. During the free estimate that we offer to our potential customers, we provide honest opinions. Our Stark County roofing company is committed to providing all of our clients with our experienced assessments to help them achieve their desired goals....

4.4

roofing (466)chimney repair (11)gutter repair (39)gutter cleaning (19)home inspection (5)roof cleaning (4)window replacement (3)roof snow removal (2)

01/21/2021

Awesome!! On time, cleaned up..looks great

Description of Work
Complete Tear off and replace

Work Completed On 10/04/2018

10/26/2020

The work was well done and I was pleased with result. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Gutter repair and wires and screens installed.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 08/07/2018

07/30/2020

Shane went above and beyond with his help from start to finish. I called him because a couple years ago , he came out to check a leaking roof at my daughter's that same day. It was a cold wintry day but he came anyway. He was able to get the repair done quickly and efficiently. Fast forward a couple years and I remembered his name when I was selling a home and was told I would need to replace the ...

Description of Work
Had a new roof installed

Category roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

07/14/2020

Excellent response time. Free estimate provided with a very clear understanding of the necessary work and costs involved. Work was completed quickly and thoroughly. I would recommend this company to a friend and plan on using them again in the future if needed.

Description of Work
New Roof After Storm/Hail Damage

Work Completed On 09/14/2019

06/30/2020

Went very well. Once I received an estimate they came out the following week later to do the job. My roof was very messy due to living in a very woody area. They blew everything off and blew out he gutters so no they are not leaking. Very happy with their work and set up another cleaning later on this year after the leaves fall. Shane was polite and courteous when he came out and completed the job...

Description of Work
roof and gutters blown off

Category gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

04/28/2020

Excellent from start to finish. We had damage to our roof from a recent storm. Shane Fisk roofing met the insurance adjuster at my house, which I surely appreciated! It got approved, the crew came out and put on the roof. They were all a delight to work with. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Full Roof Replacement

Category roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

11/12/2019

It went very well. Quick response and excellent results. Very competent roofers.

Description of Work
Repairs to a slate roof

Work Completed On 11/12/2019

11/06/2019

Everything went smooth. Communication was quick. Informed of work needed beforehand. From the first day of contact to the finished work took less than 2 weeks. Extremely happy & satisfied. Will recommend to others. Thank you

Description of Work
They cleaned out the old gutter. Replaced w/longer gutter (needed) and new spouting

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 11/05/2019

10/16/2019

This is a roofing company that was reasonably priced and expert at their job. When we called to get a quote they came out quickly and the job was expertly completed. The roofers were very polite and cleaned up after the job was finished.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

10/08/2019

I enjoyed working with Shane Fisk and would recommend their company for roofing needs. He handled all my questions and everything was done in a timely fashion at a reasonable price. He came out with the insurance adjuster and explained each line item I had question with. Job was done in two days and site was throughly cleaned. Had one repair that was needed and he answered immediately and helped w...

Description of Work
Replacement of Roof

Work Completed On 10/02/2019