Joseph Nasser

Founded 1990 • With Angi since March 2013

2515 55th Street Northeast

Canton, OH 44721

Nasser homes and remodeling; Independently owned and operated business focusing on construction of new decks, re-decks ,outdoor living projects, porches, handicap ramps and rails, room additions, siding, windows and all exterior and interior remodeling. kitchens and baths...

decks & porches (27)home remodeling (5)door installation (2)basement remodeling (1)home builder (1)garage building (1)lighting (1)hardwood floors (1)

04/22/2021

Lacked attention to detail, skimped on materials to save a buck. We just wanted it done right!

Description of Work
Remove and build a new deck

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

09/17/2020

Work was impeccable. Timely and reasonably priced

Description of Work
Replaced wood posts and railings on front porch with a product called Kingston

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

03/21/2020

My wife and I were in a bind. Our previous contractor left the job and left our bathroom in a mess. I called Joe Nasser. Joe was great. He came out and fixed all the issues and was very upfront about what he planned to do and the pricing. It has been a year now and our bathroom is still amazing. We can't wait to work with Joe again. Thanks Joe! - The Harris' from Akron.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/21/2019

Thank you so much I’m glad everything is good

09/11/2019

I called three places for quotes to build a pool deck. Joe was quick to return my phone call. He provided a quote and drawing two days later with prices for both a wood and composite deck. He was able to start working on the deck the following week while the other two companies couldn't start construction until weeks later. The deck was completed in three days and looks amazing and solid. Joe is h...

Description of Work
12x10 Pool Deck with Rails and Locking Gate

Work Completed On 08/30/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] it was a privilege working with you

07/18/2019

Joe Nasser and his team did an excellent job installing a New England Pergola on our Concrete patio. They were thorough, well prepared and executed on time. I would definitely recommend them and I plan to use them on our feature projects.

Description of Work
We needed a Pergola to be installed

Work Completed On 07/16/2019

06/23/2019

The weather was hard to work around with so much rain but He was very nice, did great work and the best contractor we have had was done in about 4 days.

Description of Work
Front Deck and 2 front doors

Category decks,doors

Work Completed On 06/21/2019

06/14/2019

Left 2 messages over a 3 week period. Been over a month since last call. Never got a call back.

Description of Work
Roof put over deck

Work Completed On 06/14/2019

06/07/2019

Excellent! With out question Joe was best contractor experience I’ve ever had. The guy is detailed, quality work and cost minded. Made suggestions that saved me 1500.00 and I’d have never known if he’d done it that way without telling me. Plan on hiring Joe this fall when his deck season is over for two bathroom remodels.

Description of Work
Outdoor Wood deck and installed wood floors in hallway and two bedrooms

Category decks,hardwood floor,remodeling

Work Completed On 05/11/2019

05/21/2019

Out of the 4 contractors I considered to rebuild my deck, Joe Nasser was the most impressive. His evaluation of the project was comprehensive -- he took photos of the structure and its foundation and made notes. He listened, really listened to my ideas, and then, instead of handing me a brochure, he sent me directly to his building materials supplier to take a guided tour of deck models so I could...

Description of Work
wooden deck torn down and replaced with composite materials

Work Completed On 05/20/2019

Thank you so much for that kind review I am glad you’re happy and you are great people

05/13/2019

Joe was scheduled to build a deck on 4/1/19. He showed up on 4/3/19 with no explanation for 1 of 2 no show days, & I was informed within 2 hrs of expected arrival time. The deck is average, with 3 issues – 1) Instead of using a chalk line to line up screws, he used a permanent marker. 2) The 2 handrails don’t match each other, offered a partial remedy and invalid excuse, but didn’t follow through....

Description of Work
New deck built, installation of new interior, exterior, and closet doors, new casing, new baseboard/shoe, accent walls, We had a list of approx. 17 various items that he said he could do.

Category decks,remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 05/13/2019

all facets of residential homes

Check, PayPal