Revival Contracting Co.

Founded 2014 • With Angi since February 2019

7025 Berry Blossom Dr

Canfield, OH 44406

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. A+ with BBB. Angies List Certified. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! EST. 2014/ Located in Canfield Ohio Free Estimates on all

02/02/2021

Janet S.

Awesome job. Love my new bathroom Revival did at my home

Description of Work
remodel

Category remodeling

10/16/2020

Alan M.

Great work, crew was terrific

Description of Work
roof work

07/16/2020

staci T.

Very well, great company! Owner informed us step by step on what was happening. The workers were meticulous and very polite!

Description of Work
Siding , Gutters, Roof

Category siding

06/17/2020

Steve H.

They did an amazing job!

Description of Work
siding and roofing

Category remodeling, roofing, siding, home remodeling

06/12/2020

Jj K.

Eric and his crew, put a new roof on my Grandmother’s home. They did a excellent job, they are very hard workers and they cleaned up everything after the job was finished. I would highly recommend him to anyone the needs work done on there home.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, siding

06/12/2020

Marsha K.

Eric did excellent job. Very Professional .. Went way Beyond trying to help us out with the Insurance Company. A + JOB and WORKERS..

Description of Work
Roof

03/11/2020

Dave S.

Great!! The boss was awesome clean up was great. I highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Roofing

03/06/2020

Daren S.

Metal roof work was done and i would recommend revival to anyone. Take pride in there work

Description of Work
roof

03/04/2020

Vince C.

The crew did a fantastic job! Everything was cleaned up after the job and the roof looks great! I would strongly recommend using this company.

Description of Work
roof

03/04/2020

Alex T.

I had a leak coming through my roof at my grandmothers house. She asked me who she should call and i gave her Revival Contracting’s number. They came out the same day and repaired it to stop the leak. We then had them replace the entire roof due to the age of it. I couldn’t ask for a better experience. They went above and beyond for my family and got the job done!

Description of Work
Roofing

Deno F.

Excellent job - they were on time - they were reasonably priced and I would use them again for sure ! Eric is someone you can trust !

Description of Work
skylight repair

Robert H.

Revival Contracting Co. repaired some siding over where I live due to storm damage. They did a wonderful job and had a great crew! I will hire them again for my future construction needs.

Description of Work
siding repair

Category siding

Anthony S.

Revival contracting came out to my house and got my roof approved through my insurance after some storm damage that came through my neighborhood. They completed my roof in a timely manner and did a great job! Would recommend to anyone!

Description of Work
roof

Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

Perfect Power Wash

Perfect Power Wash is a professional power washing company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We use our 20+ years of experience and dedication to customer service to provide the perfect clean for every customer. In total, our team has power washed over 150,000 homes and businesses in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. Our soft wash process and biodegradable cleansers safely remove dirt, mold, mildew, and algae from all exterior surfaces. We utilize best-in-class equipment for every house wash, concrete wash and seal, roof treatment, deck/patio wash, and commercial power washing job. Perfect Power Wash makes it easy for every homeowner to power wash their property. Just give us a call today to get your project started!

Finney Construction

Family owned and operated for over 20 yr. We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate!

Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Check, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Revival Contracting Co.

How is Revival Contracting Co. overall rated?

Revival Contracting Co. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Revival Contracting Co. open?

Revival Contracting Co. is open:

What payment options does Revival Contracting Co. provide

Revival Contracting Co. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Check, PayPal

Does Revival Contracting Co. offer free estimates?

Yes, Revival Contracting Co. offers free project estimates.

Does Revival Contracting Co. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Revival Contracting Co. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Revival Contracting Co. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Revival Contracting Co. offers a 20% senior discount.

Does Revival Contracting Co. offer emergency services?

Yes, Revival Contracting Co. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Revival Contracting Co.?

Yes, Revival Contracting Co. offers warranties.

What services does Revival Contracting Co. offer?

Revival Contracting Co. offers the following services: REMODELING NEW CONSTRUCTION PROPERTY MAINTENANCE -Interior or exterior Painting - Additions - Gutter Cleaning - Flooring - Decks - Power Washing -Kitchens - Fences - Landscaping -Baths - Patios - Snow Plowing -Drywall - Windows - Handyman Services and much more.....