Gridiron Guys

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2006

2967 Nationwide Pkwy Suite 5

Brunswick, OH 44212

The Gridiron Guys are the premiere roofing company in Northeast Ohio for one simple reason: Quality. Our work speaks for itself, and our customers are telling their friends. Schedule your FREE inspection and estimate today. https://gigconstruction.com

12/02/2022

Kent D.

I posted a review back in May 2022 about needing warranty work done and it's still unresolved. They sent people out who said they didn't notice anything. It was Fall now and the roof may have settled/moved. I went and took the attached pictures and sent them back to the office. Still haven't heard anything.

Description of Work
New roof installation

08/06/2022

Kevin D.

It went great salesman explained everything very well. I'm in the construction field and I notice the things normal people don't and they did a fantastic job. Communicated back and forth to work around the weather,and once there was an opening they came and got it done.

Description of Work
Tear off and new roof.

05/19/2022

Wendy P.

We love the new roof on our home!! Miguel, Sean & their crew did a fantastic job, making sure everything was perfect. What a hard working team!! Cleanup was perfect too. Matt & Brian made scheduling & completing our job easy. Our neighbors have all commented on our beautiful roof. 5 Stars to the Gridiron Guys Construction!!!

Description of Work
Complete New Roof

05/18/2022

Kent D.

Less than four years later the new wood they installed is warping and bowing causing my roof to have peaks and valleys. They sent one crew out that claimed it was the old wood. How would they know? The didn't even go in the attic? I have pictures now and all of the new wood is what's the problem. Let's see if they are willing to do anything about it.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

09/17/2021

Kimberly D.

They did an awesome job. Very professional. The house was totally transformed. So very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Shake siding and fascia boards covered

Category carpet installation, siding

08/27/2021

MARK K.

Chance (sales) and Brandon(Project Manager) are top notch at what they do. The communication was always there as to what the next steps would be and always kept me informed. Josh(worker) was one of the hardest workers and always had a positive attitude even though I knew it was a tuff job to complete. My wife and I are very impressed with the finished product and have/would recommend to everyone Gridiron Guys services. Thanks again for making this such a smooth transaction.

Description of Work
Kitchen tile and Hardwood tear out and Replacement

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

08/25/2021

Judi B.

they did a really good job . the roof is really nice. though I wasn't happy with the color it wasn't what I wanted because its not available. which is okay but not my choice.

Description of Work
put shingle roof

07/26/2021

Kathy S.

I had a new roof put on my house by Gridiron Guys and could not be happier with the outcome. This company was so professional and on point from the initial quote through the final inspection. The sales manager went through the quote while at my house and everyone involved knew what was taking place. At the point I was ready to have the roof done, we needed to confirm the color I wanted for my shingle. The project manager brought a brochure to me that night to make sure I picked the right color before we scheduled the job. I received quotes from 3 companies and this was the best one based on price, quality of shingle and completion of the roof. I would highly recommend this company for roofing needs.

Description of Work
New Roof Replacement

06/30/2021

Bryan E.

Everyone was great and helpful, will use again.

Description of Work
Installed Flooring

06/17/2021

Randall P.

Kitchen WPC click flooring and basement stair carpeting. Professional and with great results. Have hired in the past for our roof. Never disappointed.

Description of Work
Kitchen floor and bsmt stairs

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

03/10/2021

William M.

The team did a great job. They were on time, diligent, respectful, and thorough. They cleaned up each day and were hard working. Always polite and never intrusive. We would hire this team anytime for any work we need done.

Description of Work
Roof and Interior work

Category remodeling, roofing, chimney repair

01/31/2021

Rebecca B.

The guys form Gridiron Guys, Jake and Brandon arrived promptly. They were very pleasant and helpful. Their work is very exceptional. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I was tired of the paint on my garage floor peeling and getting tracked in my home. So they said that they could fix the problem.

Category flooring contractor, floor cleaning

01/24/2021

George L.

Grid Iron Guys,their salesman Jake,and Phillip,the installer,were professional,knowledgeable,attentive and provided direction allowing me to make the best choices

Description of Work
Flooring in a wine room

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

01/21/2021

Michael T.

A great success. Had a tight deadline and they squeezed me into the schedule to get it done in time. There was an installation issue but Jake, Chance and Phil got it resolved to my full satisfaction. When I brought the issue to their attention, they responded immediately and it was taken care of in two days! I was never left wondering where things stood - they responded quickly, communicated everything along the way. Bottom line is they stood behind their work, did a great job and were a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Had Rubber Flooring installed in a home gym.

12/08/2020

Kathy S.

I had shingles that needed replaced from the last storm. I sent requests to 5 companies for a quote on repair. Gridiron Guys was the only company that responded to a repair and they responded within 24 hrs. The guys came out today and gave me a very reasonable quote. Once I agreed to the quote, they were able to get the job done. I had shingles that I could put up. The guys were professional and answered my questions. They completed the job in a very timely manner. They will be the first company and probably the only company I go to when I am ready to replace my complete roof.

Description of Work
replaced shingles

11/14/2020

Anne W.

Great! They were efficient and careful!

Description of Work
Carpet installation

Category carpet installation

11/10/2020

Philip G.

Gridiron Guys is a non-responsive company. I feel bad saying this because I had a good feeling about them going into my roof repair. But, in the end, I was never their priority. I never got a reply without leaving repeated voicemails, messages with their answering service, and dozens of texts and emails. It took three calls just to book an estimate, even though several kind people who answered the phone took down my name and number. When an estimator finally came to my house, another series of calls and texts were needed to receive the quote, which was incomplete. Another dozen messages from me just to attempt to book service. That where it ends. I never did hear back. Were they too busy? Not interested? I will never know and they were not courteous enough to say. So, if you are like me and want someone to actually DO work instead of just SAYING they do work, Gridiron Guys is not for you.

Description of Work
Roof repair

10/23/2020

John R.

I had my roof replaced by Gridiron Guys July 2018. I am happy to say that it is still in perfect working order and looks great. The entire experience was top notch from the initial estimate through installation and clean up. I received a very thorough explanation of what they were going to do. It was a low pressure sales experience. I was actually educated on what to look for when comparing different roofing companies/options. In the end, I ended up with a top quality roofing system with tope quality installation at an extremely competitive price.

Description of Work
Roof tear off and replacement.

10/06/2020

Summer B.

GIG was the most amazing company to work with. They provided a thorough experience, coming in and taking their time to identify all things to be done. They gave expert suggestions and options so I wasn’t forced into one way. Their quote was the best yet offered the most product. They were extremely professional and stood behind their promises. My flooring is beautiful. We are more than thrilled and have gotten so many compliments. I will use them again for future flooring projects and future construction renovations. They are like family and no one i know was disappointed. I received the recommendation from a coworker and they were also thrilled with their GIG experience.

Description of Work
Flooring On lower level and main level

09/02/2020

Elizabeth D.

You want to know how it went? Well, it didn't, the lack of communication with this company is horrible. I had a scheduled appt. with Russell on the 27Aug2020 @ 8A.M. and he was a no call no show. So, I reached out to them and it was at that time I was told "Hi [MY NAME], I apologize for the inconvenience, Russell had some estimates double booked; I will call him and see what time he will be out there." My response of course can he come the next day because I had other things planned (crickets) until the 28AUG2020 when I reached out again and I found out "He will be reaching out to you. He said he went there at about 2 pm and you were not there. He was not working today due to the storms." I had no clue Russel, would do a pop up visit. To me, communication is key and failure to communicate is a no go for me.

Description of Work
What I needed done was the flashing around the sewer vent on my roof.

08/20/2020

Terrance D.

They did an excellent job at a very competitive price. They got us into their schedule ahead of time, and were finished as promised in less than two days. Their crews were punctual, hard working and very professional. Everything was installed to my satisfaction and cleaned up completely. Would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Complete tear off and new asphalt shingle roof installed

04/27/2020

CHRISTOPHER D.

The crew was fast, professional and thorough. My roof is high, steep and has a number of peaks and valleys yet the crew was able to replace it in a single day. The new roof looks great and the yard was left clean. The foreman kept me apprised of progress and handled any issues that came up. Very professional and easy to work with group. I would certainly hire them again.

Description of Work
Roof tear off and replacement

Thank You [Member Name Removed]. We’re so happy to hear you were pleased with the work we did for you. Please let us know how we can be of service again in the future!

02/16/2020

Norman H.

The staff at Gridiron were willing and able to assist us with our project quickly and professionally. Geat group of people. Highly recommend. Norm

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Project

Category flooring contractor

Thanks for leaving us a great review, [Member Name Removed]. We work hard to meet our customer's expectations, and we're so happy to hear you were pleased with your project. Please let us know how we can be of service again in the future! Cheers, Gridiron Guys Construction LLC

01/30/2020

Matthew H.

My insurance agent recommended Gridiron Guys and I couldn't have been happier with that recommendation. They have been absolutely phenomenal! We have been working with Frank and he has been incredible with communication, being the liaison with the insurance company, and literally walking us through this process. I am so grateful for the job he has done. It has been fantastic! He is always a phone call, text, or email away and his communication is amazing!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

Thanks for the great review, [Member Name Removed]. We work hard to meet our customer's expectations, and we're so happy to hear your experience was a good one. Please let us know how we can be of service again in the future! Cheers, Gridiron Guys Construction LLC

11/22/2019

Cindy J.

said they would call but never called

Description of Work
carpeting in porch

Ray Arnold Masonry

Ray Arnold Masonry is a family owned and operated business for almost 70 years, now in our third generation! We specialize in chimney repair and masonry needs, including cultured and real stonework, retaining walls, steps, porches, patios, and basement waterproofing. We are committed to quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction, and dedicated to handling all of your masonry and general contracting needs. You can count on our work because we focus on building lifelong relationships with our customers, delivering the best possible service and continuing to grow and expand. Our estimates are free, with the exception of some real estate transactions, and we generally require 30% down to put a customer on our work schedule, with the balance due upon completion. We also offer a 5% military discount. We would look forward to serving your masonry needs!

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

Double H Lawn Care

Specialize in mowing, mulching and cleanups. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Our company offers Roofing, Siding and Gutter replacement/installation. We do tear-off and re-roofs, layovers, and roof repairs. We can work on pitched roofs, flat roofs, existing roofs and new constructions. We do siding and we can also install and replace skylights, gutters, windows, doors and porches. Gridiron Guys is now proud to offer their expertise for all of your flooring needs as well. We can install flooring such as laminate, hardwood, ceramic tile and carpet.

Gutter repair, Metal roofs, Gutter cleaning. Hardwood Floor Re-finishing. Gridiron Guys only offers flooring install services, no floor re-finishing of any kind