Gridiron Guys

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2006

2967 Nationwide Pkwy Suite 5

Brunswick, OH 44212

The Gridiron Guys are the premiere roofing company in Northeast Ohio for one simple reason: Quality. Our work speaks for itself, and our customers are telling their friends. Schedule your FREE inspection and estimate today. https://gigconstruction.com...

roofing (178)gutter repair (40)flooring (19)carpet installation (16)siding companies (15)hardwood floors (6)tile installation (6)floor cleaning (1)gutter cleaning (37)chimney repair (6)decks & porches (5)ceiling fan installation (4)

09/17/2021

They did an awesome job. Very professional. The house was totally transformed. So very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Shake siding and fascia boards covered

Category carpet installation,siding

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

08/27/2021

Chance (sales) and Brandon(Project Manager) are top notch at what they do. The communication was always there as to what the next steps would be and always kept me informed. Josh(worker) was one of the hardest workers and always had a positive attitude even though I knew it was a tuff job to complete. My wife and I are very impressed with the finished product and have/would recommend to everyone G...

Description of Work
Kitchen tile and Hardwood tear out and Replacement

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 08/27/2021

Review for Gridiron Guys - 2967 Nationwide Pkwy, Brunswick, OH - 39456162

08/25/2021

they did a really good job . the roof is really nice. though I wasn't happy with the color it wasn't what I wanted because its not available. which is okay but not my choice.

Description of Work
put shingle roof

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

07/26/2021

I had a new roof put on my house by Gridiron Guys and could not be happier with the outcome. This company was so professional and on point from the initial quote through the final inspection. The sales manager went through the quote while at my house and everyone involved knew what was taking place. At the point I was ready to have the roof done, we needed to confirm the color I wanted for my shin...

Description of Work
New Roof Replacement

Category carpet installation,roofing

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

06/30/2021

Everyone was great and helpful, will use again.

Description of Work
Installed Flooring

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 06/29/2021

06/17/2021

Kitchen WPC click flooring and basement stair carpeting. Professional and with great results. Have hired in the past for our roof. Never disappointed.

Description of Work
Kitchen floor and bsmt stairs

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

03/10/2021

The team did a great job. They were on time, diligent, respectful, and thorough. They cleaned up each day and were hard working. Always polite and never intrusive. We would hire this team anytime for any work we need done.

Description of Work
Roof and Interior work

Category remodeling,roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

01/31/2021

The guys form Gridiron Guys, Jake and Brandon arrived promptly. They were very pleasant and helpful. Their work is very exceptional. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I was tired of the paint on my garage floor peeling and getting tracked in my home. So they said that they could fix the problem.

Category flooring contractor,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 01/30/2021

Review for Gridiron Guys - 2967 Nationwide Pkwy, Brunswick, OH - 39166246

01/24/2021

Grid Iron Guys,their salesman Jake,and Phillip,the installer,were professional,knowledgeable,attentive and provided direction allowing me to make the best choices

Description of Work
Flooring in a wine room

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

01/21/2021

A great success. Had a tight deadline and they squeezed me into the schedule to get it done in time. There was an installation issue but Jake, Chance and Phil got it resolved to my full satisfaction. When I brought the issue to their attention, they responded immediately and it was taken care of in two days! I was never left wondering where things stood - they responded quickly, communicated every...

Description of Work
Had Rubber Flooring installed in a home gym.

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

Our company offers Roofing, Siding and Gutter replacement/installation. We do tear-off and re-roofs, layovers, and roof repairs. We can work on pitched roofs, flat roofs, existing roofs and new constructions. We do siding and we can also install and replace skylights, gutters, windows, doors and porches. Gridiron Guys is now proud to offer their expertise for all of your flooring needs as well. We can install flooring such as laminate, hardwood, ceramic tile and carpet.

Gutter repair, Metal roofs, Gutter cleaning. Hardwood Floor Re-finishing. Gridiron Guys only offers flooring install services, no floor re-finishing of any kind

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available