Map Construction

Founded 2015 • With Angi since September 2015

7401 First Pl

Bedford, OH 44146

MAP Construction is an Angie's List Super Service Award winner specializing in roofing and heating and cooling. By using only the finest quality materials and laborers we strive to give you the best product at the most reasonable price. Ask us how we can help you protect your home today! We serve all of Cleveland and its suburbs, as well as the general Akron area....

HVAC Companies (61)roofing (45)gutter repair (8)interior painting (1)house painting (1)

05/18/2021

Excellent Service! Couldn't have hired a better company! Would highly recommend them...

Description of Work
Needed to replace my furnace and air conditioner

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

Review for Map Construction - 7401 First Pl, Bedford, OH - 39335529

03/03/2021

I have had a very good work experience working with Map Constructions and had a great experience working with Matt.

Description of Work
Install Natural Gas or Propane Furnace / Forced Air Heating System

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

11/29/2020

Matt the owner was very responsive and walked us through the process. Him and his workers came and replaced everything, it was done fast and clean. Very professional and would definitely recommend and use again for future services!

Description of Work
New furnace/AC

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

11/20/2020

My garage heater is amazing. Matt worked with me on the best option for my garage. Talked with me about what I wanted to do with my garage and worked around my time line for cleaning all my stuff out of the way. Was super helpful and I am so excited I can enjoy my extra space this winter.

Description of Work
Garage Heater

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

11/20/2020

I needed to have upstairs bathroom fans vented out through the roof in a quick turnaround time. Matt was very helpful; he stopped over at the house the next day to ensure he would be able to take care of the job in time, and then he followed through in making sure it was done in time for me. I would highly recommend & would use MAP Construction again. Thank you!

Description of Work
Venting out bathroom fans

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

11/18/2020

Matt is prompt and professional and I am very happy with the work completed by his company, MAPP Construction. The first job he did for me was the installation of HVAC. And, because I was so pleased with the work, I hired Matt to install a new roof on the same house. His prices are fair, and both jobs were finished on time. There is no question, that when I hire again, I'll call Matt.

Description of Work
HVAC and a New Roof

Work Completed On 11/07/2020

11/18/2020

I would recommend Matt to anyone who was looking for a new air conditioner or furnace! He was prompt, honest and he and his team got the job done quickly so we could turn back on the ac in the hot summer! His pricing was great as well which was the icing on the cake. Anyone looking for help, call Matt, he will not disappoint!

Description of Work
Needed a new air conditioner

Category gutter repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

11/18/2020

I have been using MAP construction for all my HVAC needs for over 5 years. They are always friendly, neat and responsive. I recommend then to everyone I know. I even referred them to my condo association for roofing work that was needed.

Description of Work
Maintenance of furnace, air conditioner and hot water tank

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

11/18/2020

AMAZING! They were courteous responsive and on time

Description of Work
Central air put in

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

11/18/2020

I have relied on Matt & his team at Map Construction for all of my HVAC and roofing needs for years. His professionalism, customer service and craft knowledge are unparalleled by any other contractors I’ve worked with. They do top quality work at a fair price, and I have referred Map Construction to several friends and family members over the years. I can not recommend Matt and his team enough.

Description of Work
HVAC/Roofing

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

Furnace install and service A/C install and service Heat pump install and service Boiler install and service Roof tear offs and replacements Roof repairs Gutter cleaning and repair Residential and Commercial

Slate Roof repairs and replacement. *We will tear off a slate roof to replace with asphalt*

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available