Airguard Restoration

Founded 1996 • With Angi since November 2009

Waterproofing and Mold work experts. We have 25 years of contruction experiance and over 11 years experience in the environmental remediation field. We even do residential , commercial and industrial work. Whether your selling your home and want to get rid of the mold in the attic of basement or. you are a health care facility that wants to insure its patients well being we have a solution. We are completely turn key, from site study to demolition and repair to the complete installation of all finished. We do roofing, waterproofing & insulation....

Wheeler & Son Cement Contractors

Wheeler & Son has been an established business since 1993. Specializing in concrete work and waterproofing, this company works in all commercial and residential environments throughout Lake County (Ohio) & several of the surrounding areas. We do the job right the first time, so you are happy through the life of your project. Mark, the owner, is present on every job so you have the comfort of knowing the owner is overseeing your project. Mark also will do your estimate. Owner, Mark Wheeler, has over 35 years of experience and prides himself on treating each job as if it were his own home. If you have more questions or would like to schedule a free estimate, please contact. We hope to hear from you soon!

Paint Medics, Inc.

We are a local, owner-operated painting company serving Parma, Cleveland, Akron and surrounding areas throughout Northeast Ohio. We specialize in residential and commercial interior and exterior painting. We also offer deck staining services, aluminum and vinyl siding refinishing and wood floor finishing. Call today for a friendly estimate at (216) 316-2929.

Neubert Painting

Neubert Painting is Northeast Ohio’s leading residential painting contractor, offering quality, affordable and responsible painting services, both interior painting and exterior painting. We offer the following services - Traditional Exterior Housepainting - Exterior Wood Staining - Aluminum Siding Refinishing - Interior Painting Additional phone - (216) 701-4331. Additional DBAs - Neubert Aluminum Refinishing Inc, Vinyl Siding Refinishing, Neubert Painting Interiors Inc, Neubert Staining Inc. Award winning. Our jobs are the longest lasting and have the best warranties in the business.

10/09/2021

Very friendly and helpful! Told me exactly what I needed to do to resolve my issue! Appreciated his time and advice!

Description of Work
Mold inspection

09/22/2021

Fantastic. Very kind and very responsive. I was told that our problem was minimal and they recommended how I could easily take care of the mold issue myself. They could have easily charged me and done the work but they did not. I was very grateful and impressed with their help and honesty, very admirable!

Description of Work
Mold behind shower

Category gutter repair,mold removal

09/07/2021

Gil performed a free inspection and informed me that nothing needed done from his end as the issue was very minor. I appreciated his honesty and the way he treated me like a neighbor more than an opportunity to make some money. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Mold Inspection/Consultation

08/23/2021

Gil was very professional and helpful. He went over and beyond to help us get the testing we needed and give a report we could use to confront our landlord with the results.

Description of Work
Mold assessment and testing in the basement of where we were renting because the landlord would not acknowledge there was a problem so we needed to get our own testing done.

Category gutter repair,mold removal

07/31/2021

Steve was very honest, courteous, diligent, patient, helpful, personable and professional. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Mold inspection

Category mold removal

Waterproofing , Mold removal & restoration work, carpet cleaning, water, wind, fire & foundation repair. Roofing.

MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available