Airguard Restoration

Founded 1996 • With Angi since November 2009

Waterproofing and Mold work experts. We have 25 years of contruction experiance and over 11 years experience in the environmental remediation field. We even do residential , commercial and industrial work. Whether your selling your home and want to get rid of the mold in the attic of basement or. you are a health care facility that wants to insure its patients well being we have a solution. We are completely turn key, from site study to demolition and repair to the complete installation of all finished. We do roofing, waterproofing & insulation....

Artist's Touch Painting

BEST BUY PAINTING

Best Buy Painting is a family owned, full service painting company, dedicated to providing superior interior, exterior, and specialty painting services to both residential and commercial customers in the Cleveland and Northeast Ohio area. As Cleveland house painters, Best Buy Painting is proud to deliver on job quality, customer satisfaction, and of course, our reputation.

Offers by BEST BUY PAINTING on Angi
Pinpoint Painting LLC

As a multiple year Super Service Award Winner, we offer interior & exterior painting services (residential & commercial) in Northeast Ohio including the Cleveland and Akron areas. Along with providing high quality workmanship, we work hard to deliver exceptional customer service and responsive communication with every project. We offer free estimates and accept all major credit cards. We typically do not require any upfront payment for projects less than $3,000. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business! Note: Due to the structuring of our crews and production scheduling, we have a minimum project size of $1,500 for exterior projects and $750 for interior projects.

Offers by Pinpoint Painting LLC on Angi

10/09/2021

Very friendly and helpful! Told me exactly what I needed to do to resolve my issue! Appreciated his time and advice!

Description of Work
Mold inspection

09/22/2021

Fantastic. Very kind and very responsive. I was told that our problem was minimal and they recommended how I could easily take care of the mold issue myself. They could have easily charged me and done the work but they did not. I was very grateful and impressed with their help and honesty, very admirable!

Description of Work
Mold behind shower

Category gutter repair,mold removal

09/07/2021

Gil performed a free inspection and informed me that nothing needed done from his end as the issue was very minor. I appreciated his honesty and the way he treated me like a neighbor more than an opportunity to make some money. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Mold Inspection/Consultation

08/23/2021

Gil was very professional and helpful. He went over and beyond to help us get the testing we needed and give a report we could use to confront our landlord with the results.

Description of Work
Mold assessment and testing in the basement of where we were renting because the landlord would not acknowledge there was a problem so we needed to get our own testing done.

Category gutter repair,mold removal

07/31/2021

Steve was very honest, courteous, diligent, patient, helpful, personable and professional. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Mold inspection

Category mold removal

Waterproofing , Mold removal & restoration work, carpet cleaning, water, wind, fire & foundation repair. Roofing.

MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available