Floor Coverings International Cleveland West

Founded 2015 • With Angi since February 2015

681 Moore Rd

Avon Lake, OH 44012

Floor Coverings International provides expert flooring design and installation to the greater West Cleveland suburban areas! We offer a wide variety of quality flooring products, from beautiful hardwood to soft carpet to eco-friendly bamboo. Our team of flooring experts will help you achieve the floor of your dreams, right from the comfort of your own home with a free in-home flooring consultation. We bring the flooring samples right to your door! Contact us today to learn more....

Resposiveness

flooring (36)carpet installation (18)hardwood floors (11)tile installation (4)

09/02/2020

We were finished from start to finish in 15 day. Darrell visited with his mobile warehouse to show us samples. We had something in mind and he was willing to show us this but also recommended a different look when he saw the space. He was totally right. We placed the order on a Thursday afternoon and the install started just two weeks later on a Friday. The installer was top notch, on time and cle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and bath flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad you were happy with the process, and look forward to working with you again in the future if given the opportunity.

06/24/2020

Never heard from them even a call or quote

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
floor leveled and hardwood install

CATEGORY hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

04/02/2020

Excellent! John Toth was such a nice gentleman spending several hours with me and running back and forth to his office to get more samples. He totally assisted me in picking out the right products and his installer was trustworthy and professional. Price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet and laminate replaced with new laminate and vinyl planking.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

10/31/2019

Once they actually were able to show up and install it went alright. Communication was lacking. The original day scheduled for bathroom install was a total no show. I took a day off of work for nothing. I had to call to inquire after being given the run-around regarding the no show. I wasn't impressed with their customer service. I felt mislead by the salesman for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom flooring and Hall/Bedroom carpet

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

10/21/2019

quality work but very poor communication. From day to day no communication. Moving furniture..not moving furniture not sure when they were done at the end of the day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet for stairs hard wood floors refinishing

CATEGORY carpet installation,hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback. We do our very best to communicate throughout the entire flooring process and we apologize for any aspect that was unclear. We hope you enjoy your new floors, and if there is anything further we can assist you with please don't hesitate to give us a call.

09/21/2019

We had Floor Covering International West did our laundry room floor. It was a good experience with them from beginning to the end. They came on time, explained everything about the work, answered questions, and with a good follow up for each step. After they installed the floor, I found some small problems that need to fix, a knowledgeable company expert came and did excellent job. I like this com...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a vinyl plank in my laundry room

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2019

We are glad to hear you had a great experience with us! Thank you for your review.

09/18/2019

Excellent. They took care of moving all furniture through 5 bedrooms and replacing it when done. The team of 2 that did the work were professional and very pleasant. The carpet was installed beautifully and they cleaned up really nicely when done. The old carpet was 22 years old. When we listed our house a month later it sold in 2 days. The new carpet was well worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old carpet and installation of new carpet

CATEGORY carpet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2019

Thank you! We are pleased to hear that you like your new floors and were satisfied with our process. We appreciate your kind words and hope you will reach out if you ever need anything else for your home.

06/27/2019

Overall, very good! My sales rep., Darrell was great. He carpet samples to my home so it made it easier to see how the carpet would look with my paint color. Darrell was very knowledgeable and he was not pushy. Scheduling the carpet installation seemed a bit unorganized, but they did come through. The carpet installer, Rob, was fantastic! I absolutely LOVE my carpet!! The price of their carpet was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet installation

CATEGORY carpet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

Thank you for the review! We are so glad to hear you love your new carpet. We look forward to working with you again on your next project!

06/07/2019

Professional from beginning to end! John, the owner, came out personally to do the estimate and was involved all along. I was hesitant because he upfront said they were not the cheapest. I thought, "here we go, time to hear to the overpriced pitch." Then he surprised us by putting together an option with some of the best materials at a price BELOW what we had planned! He promised the final price w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl flooring for first floor space

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

Photo for Floor Coverings International Cleveland West - 681 Moore Rd, Avon Lake, OH - 37917216

Thank you for leaving us such a kind review, we appreciate it! We look forward to working with you again soon.

02/13/2019

Floor Coverings International did fabulous job with my carpet installation. They were the company that originally installed my carpet when I purchased my condominium, and since I loved the quality of the carpet and padding so much, and the seamlessness of it, I went back to them after I had water damage and needed total replacement. The carpet looked exactly like it was when I purchased it and you...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet installation

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2019

Thank you for your kind review and for referring us! We really appreciate customers like you.

Flooring, Carpeting, Hardwood Flooring Installation, Tile Flooring, Carpet Installers

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available