Brown's Roofing

Founded 1992 • With Angi since October 2000

HIC - L00215

200 Cedar Hill Rd NW

Amanda, OH 43102

Proudly serving the Central Ohio area since 1993. We offer superior service for roofing, siding, gutters and emergency services. Our low price guarantee means we strive to do the best possible job at the lowest price for you....

roofing (67)gutter repair (21)woodworking (3)siding companies (3)skylight installation (1)

02/08/2021

Awesome! I really appreciate this company. I had gutters put on my house in 2017 by another company and with the first big snow this year I noticed icicles galore hanging off the gutters. I called the company that had done the install and 2 months later was still waiting for someone to come out and take a look. I called Brown's (who had done my roof in 2018) and Dan was out the next day to inspect...

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

Thank you for the job....Always a pleasurer to work with good people!

09/23/2019

Excellent job on roof replacement and pleased with the results. The workers arrived on time and worked diligently to complete the roof replacement within 2 days. The workers were experienced and had been with this company for years. They cleaned up all roof debris. Cost of replacement was as quoted by Dan Brown.

Description of Work
Replaced roof

Work Completed On 09/23/2019

04/23/2019

Very good. Materials came on 4/15/2019 when they said it will be here. But it was too windy and cold, so they came back and did the work 4/16-17/2019. They were very professional, clean up at the end of the day. Highly recommend them. Offer great discount.

Description of Work
replacement roof

Work Completed On 04/17/2019

04/16/2019

They did an amazing job.Their service was exceptional and the owner was very professional. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely go through them again.

Description of Work
They repaired my gutter and roof.

Work Completed On 04/12/2019

04/10/2019

Very unprofessional. I requested a quote and when I spoke with the man on the phone about setting up the estimate at a decent time, he hung up on me! They insist on a four hour window during the work week and he just ended the call when I asked about getting something after 5 or on the weekend. I've had quotes for this job from two other companies and both were more than willing to work with my sc...

Description of Work
Looking to get soffit and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 04/10/2019

This person was hung up on because of the language they were using. Brown's Roofing gives free estimates however, if someone talks or acks in an inappropriate manor we reserve the right to not give that person a free estimate.

08/17/2018

Great - small roof repair & inspected gutters - Dan showed up on time and did quality work

Description of Work
roof repair & gutter inspection

Work Completed On 05/11/2018

07/05/2018

One out of ten they were an eleven! I would highly recommend him. I'm going to have him re-roof the garage and installed gutter guards.

Description of Work
He installed a brand new roof. About a month prior he had installed new gutters.

Work Completed On 07/02/2018

05/08/2018

Fantastic! I would highly recommend them. Very courteous, clean and very nice people working in the company. They are also very prompt.

Description of Work
We have repair done. New gutters ,leaseguard and a whole new roof in the garage.

Work Completed On 10/01/2017

05/08/2018

We are thrilled. The man that owns the company is so nice. He returns your calls and comes when he says he would show up. The workers themselves were on-time, got to work, cleaned up after themselves so my husband and I were very satisfied with this experience.

Description of Work
They removed a skylight and they also removed a pipe that runs from the basement to the roof. It's more of a vent for your furnace and hot water heater.

Category skylights

Work Completed On 05/05/2018

05/03/2018

It was an excellent job done. A lot of stuff had to come off because it was down to the base. They did it in two days like they said they would do. They delivered and if I noticed anything when I looked at it that needed attention, they did it right then before they left. Mr. Brown was very professional and I felt very honest. I had three estimates and I just really liked Mr. Brown. I kept checkin...

Description of Work
They put a new roof on our ranch home.

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

Complete roofing including tear-off, re-roofs, and repairs. will tear-off any type of roof & gutter repair/replacement. Siding replacement and repairs.