Akron Auto Clinic

Auto Glass
Antiques

General Automotive Repair...

DETROIT AUTO CLINIC LLC

Detroit Auto Clinic, LLC. is Cleveland's one stop auto service shop for all your foreign or domestic auto repair needs. We are dedicated to provide our customers with the highest quality repairs. Our experienced Mechanics are trained to diagnosis and ready to perform all the repairs and maintenance necessary to keep your vehicle running right.

NATHAN'S MOBILE AUTOMOTIVE DETAILING

Nathan's Automotive Detailing is a Full Service Mobile Detailing Company. We will detail your vehicle at your home, while at work, or even while you are playing a round of golf. You can take pride as your detailer pulls up in one of our beautiful Mobile Units, each fully equipped with water, power, and the best equipment and supplies to make your vehicle "Look New" again. Our goal is simply to provide the best, most convenient service available, from your initial phone call to when we hand you your keys and say, "Enjoy Your New Ride!" 440.476.3518

Window City Pros LLC

With over 30 years of industry experience, Chad Howman founded Window City Pros to provide customers with access to cost-effective windows from masters within the market. What started as a handful of employees has flourished into a thriving organization serving Northeast Ohio.

01/27/2021

Terrible! Paid hundreds of dollars for a part I didn't need just so they can tell me exactly what I told them was wrong.

Description of Work
Diagnosis of electrical problem

Category electrician,car inspections

06/07/2016

I called them first thing on a Monday morning and the two truck arrived less than 1/2 hour later. Nothing but good vibes from these folks with no overcharges. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
I had a serpentine belt shred on my 2005 Subaru Outback. I got the pulley replaced by myself and got the new belt on, but couldn't figure out how to tension it myself correctly (I have the LL Bean edition). Akron Auto Clinic was able to finish the job for me.

02/02/2016

12/04/2015

Took 2 cars to have the AC serviced, both with almost 200000 miles on them. They checked out the system and recharged. AC works great although I won't need it for several months. Was really worried them finding other things wrong since the cars are old but they took care of it without any upcharges or pointing out 30 other things that needed to be fixed or the car would blow up like many other rep...

Description of Work
Checked the AC (wasn't working) on 2 different cars I believe 19.95 each. Recharged and both work

11/24/2015

They were supposed to let call and give me an estimate for the cost of the repair but they never called.

Description of Work
They put freon in the A/C and told me there was a leak in the compressor.

General Automotive Repair