Flotechs Plumbing Inc

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

24 Gaffney Pl

Yonkers, NY 10704

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

For a locally owned and operated Westchester County plumber with the skill to tackle plumbing and HVAC problems big and small, Flotechs Plumbing Inc is the clear choice. We have technicians available in your area ready to bring you the service needed to get the job done right....

plumbers (112)drain cleaning (22)HVAC Companies (10)water heaters (8)dryer vent cleaning (5)gas leak repair (2)

04/15/2022

Susan S.

This business is extremely well run and well-organized. In addition, the staff are friendly and helpful. My issue was a simple one (clogged toilet) but because I see how on top of things they are I feel confident I can call for more complex issues. I will be using them again.

Description of Work
unblocking a toilet

Work Completed On 04/08/2022

07/12/2021

Al P.

We had our house built in 1974, but the original contractor used substandard pipes, which started to spring leaks about 40 years later. 5 years ago, we had the pipes in the basement replaced, but then leaks started upstairs. We decided to bite the bullet, and are extremely lucky to have chosen Flotechs. Not only was the work performed with the least possible "trauma" to walls and ceilings, using highest-quality materials, but Dave, who did the work, could "moonlight" as a clock-setter, since he always arrived at exactly the time specified! Cleaned up after the work was done. It was a big job, but between work sessions, we got our running water back, so minimal disruption! This was almost analagous to laparoscopic surgery! Our house is "odd" (geodesic dome), so the plumbing replacement required some strategic thinking. And we did indeed "rehire" Dave at Flotechs to replace some old faucets upstairs just a week later. These guys are the best! If anybody would like my verbal confirmation, they can freely give you my number and I'll sing their praises (if you can stand my singing...).

Description of Work
Replace all copper pipes 1st & 2nd floors

Work Completed On 07/05/2021

12/24/2020

Anne M.

Great work. Asked all the right questions and requested photos in advance, so they knew what to expect. Very professional service and communication.

Description of Work
Replaced old gas dryer vent

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 12/24/2020

11/10/2020

David F.

Without a doubt, the best, most professional plumbing experience I've ever had. They are already booked for at least two more jobs.

Description of Work
Emergency replacement of a pressure relief valve for the whole house.

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

09/23/2020

Evan K.

I had another great experience with Flotech plumbing. This is the fourth or fifth time I have used them over the past 18 months and they consistently provide exceptional service. They come on time, explain the work that they will be performing, complete the work in a timely manner and leave the premises in the exact same conditions as when they arrived. I have no hesitation in recommending them for any plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Move gas line for new oven

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

07/22/2020

syl S.

They were courteous and performed the job well I am very satisfied and would highly recommend this business

Description of Work
Toilet replacement

Category plumbing,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

06/29/2020

Robert S.

This is the second time I have used Flotech for a drainage problem and both times I have been completely satisfied. Their technician Johnnie came to do the work and he explained everything he was doing. He gave tips to keep from happening again. I plan to use them again for a camera inspection of the pipes. Top notch service. I highly recommend using Flotech for all of your plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Clear a drain

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

06/26/2020

erin H.

Knowledgeable, professional, efficient, methodical and kind. Jonnie found and fixed a leak causing severe damage to our living room floor in no time at all. We met with one plumber before FloTechs, and the experience was as different as night and day. First plumber couldn't find the leak and said we needed to open the bathroom floor, bathroom wall and a downstairs wall to find and repair the leak. We met with Flotechs for a second opinion before tearing up our house. FloTechs called to discuss my issue, then sent email updates to let us know who would be coming. It was all extremely professional and transparent. Jonnie’s knowledge and professionalism immediately put us at ease. He thoroughly checked and eliminated all possible sources- taking care to explain his reasons and teaching me a lot about my home. He then checked a suspicious radiator valve the other plumber refused to even consider, and in doing so- found the leak and repaired it in 20 minutes. Jonnie was extremely patient and kind, answering all of my remedial questions and ultimately teaching me how my home functions. I recommend FloTechs in the most enthusiastic terms possible.

Description of Work
Find and Fix a leak

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

04/21/2020

Philip F.

Flotech’s Dave and John came and did the same great job they did for me on another project in November 2019. They installed a sump pump and associated PVC piping under my bilco door. It worked perfectly in it’s first test – the heavy rain on Monday April 13 – starting up at least 5 times and pumping out incoming water that was building up.

Description of Work
Install a sump pump

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

04/17/2020

David R.

Very positive experience responsive, especially during this difficult and professional

Description of Work
Repaired a leaking bathtub faucet

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

Honest Work + Fair Prices + Licensed Plumbers = You, Happier! We are happy to be here! Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is what we do best. No job too small, we love helping people with their plumbing and heating emergencies, fixtures, water heaters, tankless water heaters, boilers, gas pipes, gas lines, clogged pipes, backups, energy-efficient boilers, leaks, camera services and much more!

vent cleaning,