Daniel W Begeal

With Angi since February 2010

J. Ventura Contracting, LLC

J. Ventura Contracting, LLC

We are a growing, locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of Roofing & Remodeling services, both Interior & Exterior customizable to each individual project. You will find us to be competitively priced for Superior Quality work, paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction! Our vision is to help improve the quality of Broome County Homes striving to transform the Southern Tier into a safe and beautiful location for our families to move forward in, while preserving our Historical imprint in the State of New York. Our mission is to provide the highest level of Integrity and Quality to our valued Homeowners.

02/05/2010

He is a general contractor who can build you a house from scratch if it comes to that. He is honest and his prices are reasonable. I think you get your money's worth with him. He?s someone you can work with. He doesn?t try to tell you things always have to be his way. Danny will do a better than average job for you. It helps to use somebody who knows what they are doing and who you can trust.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
20 years ago he built a barn for me. Recently, he put vinyl siding on this barn so I wouldn’t have to paint it. I had him do a tear off and re-roof on my house as well. The re-roof involved redecking and building in some custom overhangs.

CATEGORY roofing,siding,garage builders,woodworking