Hope Custom Builders

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
HI-63306

16 Chelsea Ave

West Babylon, NY 11704

Please call for more details.
Bathroom remodel

Bathroom remodel

home remodeling2020
This is an area that was converted into a European style Bathroom/walk-in closet

Remodeling, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements, Dormers, Extensions, Home Building, Demolition, Decks, Roofing...

home remodeling (14)decks & porches (10)home builder (8)basement remodeling (4)window replacement (1)concrete repair (1)interior painting (8)

07/30/2021

Last year he did a good job doing my Pool Deck. This year I hire him again to do multiple project. Some job is unfinished. Now I am trying to reach Dominic and he responded that he will comeback to fix and finished the job. I pay him in full last June. July 8 I wrote him a letter and he responded that he will come but no show. I send him a letter again and still no show. My boyfriend is also tryin...

Description of Work
Egress window, pavers in my backyard, rails and gate.

Category decks,replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

02/28/2021

Dominick and his crew did an amazing job on our basement remodel. They arrived on time and were all very professional and courteous. Dominick was very accessible and answered our questions quickly. He does what needs to be done to get the job done and stands behind his work. A pleasure to deal with and would recommend to others.

Description of Work
Basement remodel including electrical upgrades, painting, laminate flooring and egress window.

Category basement remodeling

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

02/27/2021

Very well. Basement came out great. Hope builder's was super easy to work with. Very flexible

Description of Work
Basement Remodel

Category basement remodeling

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

02/26/2021

Hope custom builders went above and beyond. These guys are the real deal. From the estimate to the finished product a completely smooth process. Really gave me piece of mind. Wouldn't hire anyone else.

Description of Work
New Foundation

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

12/17/2020

They were very fast, neat and made sure the work was done perfectly. They were accomodating to any suggestions we had. Apart from the deck, they were also installed a ladder to our attic. Would recommend to anyone with house repairs.

Description of Work
Decks and Porches

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

12/17/2020

Dominick and Hope Custom Builders did an exceptionally good job on our kitchen renovation. The entire crew showed up on time and cleaned up thoroughly at the end of each day. Finished results are immaculate and we’re already hired Dominick and Hope Custom Builders for our next project.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bath Remodeling

Category remodeling,home builders,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

Review for Hope Custom Builders - 16 Chelsea Ave, West Babylon, NY - 39092437

12/17/2020

Dominick and his team were great!! Delivered as promised!! The deck was done in 4 days within the beginning of the project.. the price was great and I would recommend him again and again!! Thank you for giving me an addition to my home, so I can enjoy my backyard for years to come!!

Description of Work
Decks and Porches

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

12/15/2020

He took a deposit oct. 8 . By early November had still not started. I chose to cancel the job. He has still not returned my money.

Description of Work
Remodel upstairs kitchen and bath

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 11/08/2020

09/27/2020

Owner/Dominick was unprofessional and job was beyond substandard. Did not stand by his work, and clearly does not know how to conduct himself as a business owner or gentleman. Go elsewhere! Edit: The "F" given was what your substandard work ethic and unprofessional behavior deserves. The BBB did not find in your favor, they found that you were unwilling to complete the work to my satisfaction. Dom...

Description of Work
Deck repair

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

Professionalism, Communication and Quality are always my goal. I Urged you to consider replacing the deck in whole & you asked JUST to do the decking. I sent men another day to even do the top rail, free of charge!! Im sorry that the old rails dont look good next to the new decking but i did what was asked against my advice. The Better Business Bureau investigation established that i was correct, ...

01/15/2020

We got several estimates, including one from this company. After discussion, we decided that they best fit our needs and we were not disappointed. Dominick, the owner, asked for a minimal deposit and said that work would start ASAP and take about a week. Well, they were here the next day, removed the items we had on the deck and in one day had removed the old deck. Within 5 days, they were done AN...

Description of Work
Repair/Replace existing deck

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

Thank You so much [Member Name Removed]! I’m glad you are happy and look forward to working with you in the future!

Our past projects include both new construction and repairs/restorations. And we can also plan, manage, and build multi-phase jobs. We specialize in extensions, kitchen & bathroom remodels, dormers, decks, basement refinishing, demolition, Topsoil & Mulch and general remodeling and renovations. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, budgeting, staffing, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time.

We do not do pools