Adirondack Decks

Founded 1982 • With Angi since March 2015

908 23rd St # 1

Watervliet, NY 12189

Adirondack Decks is one of the premier full service composite and wood deck builders in the Adirondack and Capitol District areas. Our services include 3D Designing Technology. We design decks in your prescience, you can modify the design instantly, you will see your dream come true. Our

10/12/2015

Regina R.

Description of Work
A project that was only suppose to be a week has turned into three. With most of that not having the proper paperwork.

Category decks

Yes I had a big problem. I had a payroll agency paying my workmans compassion, I didn't know that if I missed 2 weeks in a row my workmans comp would be discontinued. I had no choice but to pull my men off the job. I'm so sorry

03/17/2015

carolyn G.

Wayne was professional , prompt & affordable.He consulted us on the time of day he would arrive & depart.Wayne was neat & careful paying attention to his surroundings & never damaged anything. " Adirondack Decks is second to none ." I'm sorry to say I have had many bad experiences in the past " Buyer Be Ware " you truly should make ADIRONDACK DECKS your only choice.

Description of Work
Wayne sat down with us & went over several options showing us our home & how it would look with different deck designs.He was interested in our in put but we were pleasantly surprised with his knowledge & eye for the beautiful addition to our home, we could not have ever imagined the designs he prepared for us.

Category decks

Than you (Member name removed) for the nice reference, you were a pleasure working with, Ice tea, fresh lemonade and the use of your pool. Thank You Wayne Roberts (Hyperlink removed)

Henry Montgomery Tree Service

Please call us directly at 518-456-2494 for fastest response times. We are very interested in satisfying the customer. we will not take any payment until the job is done and to the customers satisfaction. We offer full service stump grinding which includes cleanup, topsoil, seed and straw. we also offer sod as an up charge.

Copper Club Construction LLC

Specializing in Plumbing, Electrical and General Contracting. From finishing touches to complete customization of your renovation, our focus on the details – communication, teamwork, skill, and ability – make us the perfect partner for your project. We are efficient, resourceful, and thorough. And we will be here for you whenever, however, and wherever you need us. All full renovations come with professional photography free of charge!

Capital District Property Services LLC

We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call today.

Offers Coupon

Check, PayPal
    .05%

Deck Construction. Outdoor Kitchens. Hardscaping. landscape Lighting. Hot Tubs. Snow Removal.