Adirondack Decks

Founded 1982 • With Angi since March 2015

Adirondack Decks is one of the premier full service composite and wood deck builders in the Adirondack and Capitol District areas. Our services include 3D Designing Technology. We design decks in your prescience, you can modify the design instantly, you will see your dream come true. Our composite or wooden decks are designed and built to endure the Adirondack Climate. We hand pick every wooden board and post, we use invincible fasteners or we pre drill and countersink every decking and handrail screw on wooden decks. Adirondack Decks built two decks and two stair cases connecting them together cascading down a steep hill towards a lake. In 2001 this project was in an article in This Old House Magazine. Anyone can take a picture. The home owners of this project have agreed to let our customers view this project. When you are there you will see the quality of craftsmanship Adirondack Decks carry's on to this day. Snow plowing- Special discounts on season contracts commercial and residential - We mark your drive ways, parking lots and your landscaping with reflectors. We've been snow plowing since 1993...

Bill Miles Custom Masonry & Repair

If the stone work around your home is damaged or worn-out, you could be on your way to a major repair. Some of easiest small problems to fix, leaks, cracks, and small separations, can lead to severe damage and an empty wallet. The team at Bill Miles Custom Masonry & Repair can help you diagnose and repair these problems while they're small, saving you a lot of money! All types of masonry structures built and maintained We work with every type of masonry construction. Whether you need help with your chimney, or are interested in a new stone walkway, you can count on our skilled team of masons to get the job done. We don't believe in quick fixes, and want to make sure that the work we do will be standing for generations to come.

Coastal Shingle Shine, LLC

Soft Wash Specialists and Mold Removal Experts Serving Lowcountry SC

RJM concrete

Specializing in concrete! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/12/2015

Description of Work
A project that was only suppose to be a week has turned into three. With most of that not having the proper paperwork.

Category decks

Yes I had a big problem. I had a payroll agency paying my workmans compassion, I didn't know that if I missed 2 weeks in a row my workmans comp would be discontinued. I had no choice but to pull my men off the job. I'm so sorry

03/17/2015

Wayne was professional , prompt & affordable.He consulted us on the time of day he would arrive & depart.Wayne was neat & careful paying attention to his surroundings & never damaged anything. " Adirondack Decks is second to none ." I'm sorry to say I have had many bad experiences in the past " Buyer Be Ware " you truly should make ADIRONDACK DECKS your only choice.

Description of Work
Wayne sat down with us & went over several options showing us our home & how it would look with different deck designs.He was interested in our in put but we were pleasantly surprised with his knowledge & eye for the beautiful addition to our home, we could not have ever imagined the designs he prepared for us.

Category decks

Than you (Member name removed) for the nice reference, you were a pleasure working with, Ice tea, fresh lemonade and the use of your pool. Thank You Wayne Roberts (Hyperlink removed)

Deck Construction. Outdoor Kitchens. Hardscaping. landscape Lighting. Hot Tubs. Snow Removal.

Check, PayPal