Aqueduct Services, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling

Founded 1979 • With Angi since September 2010

115 Wall St

Valhalla, NY 10595

At Aqueduct Services, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we have over 50 years of professional experience serving the Hudson Valley area. From the expertise of our plumbers and HVAC technicians to our friendly, customer service oriented office department, we are dedicated to delivering you the best plumbing, heating, and air conditioning service in Westchester County. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee; if you are not satisfied, we will be back to make it right....

4.1

plumbers (196)HVAC Companies (91)water heaters (43)drain cleaning (37)water softeners (8)well & water pump repair (5)gas leak repair (4)home remodeling (4)sewer cleaning (2)air duct cleaning (2)generator service (1)drain pipe installation (6)

10/01/2020

I have never been more impressed with a heating/plumbing company. Absolutely terrific work, super tidy, our tech John is a super nice guy, he explained everything beautifully, and the price was very fair. Aqueduct is now our “forever” heating and plumbing company. I’m so confident, I signed up for a service partner agreement. Couldn’t have been better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a relay and check on an IBC on-demand baseboard system.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to writ this review. We appreciate it very much. Debbie Grieco Operations Manager

01/30/2020

I was very impressed with the customer service on the phone and their ability to get someone to the house the same day. He was very nice. I was given the 3 options which I gather is their claim to fame. SO, here is my take...I have a leaky faucet. I was given two quotes between $1100-1600 to do extensive repairs and the third between and cheapest option, $700-1000 which included a new Delta faucet...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaky kitchen faucet

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2020

01/16/2020

We called Aqueduct Services to get our two furnace systems as well as the duct work in the basement ceiling inspected. John, the technician sent to our home, was terrific -- he was honest, competent, thorough, and friendly. I would highly recommend his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected our two furnace systems, removed some unnecessary duct work

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2020

12/27/2019

The service man was punctual, professional and knowledgeable. He listened to our concerns and inspected our system. There was some problems with parts relating to our dampers. He obtained the parts for us, and replaced them. Now our system is back on track. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The zones on our air conditioning weren't working

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time for writing this review. We appreciate it very much. Debbie Grieco Operations Manager

12/27/2019

Very pleased with Aqueduct’s service! Our furnace broke in December, with a newborn due in a week! Aqueduct was able to move around appointments to install a new furnace 2 days before I delivered! Having heat in the house was paramount, so I appreciate how quickly Aqueduct sprang into action to help us. I definitely recommend them for your heating needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New heating System and humidifier

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2019

09/07/2019

Our central air went out on july3. I still got 4 estimates. Derek was so professional and considered all of our needs. He went above anyone else in designing our new furnace and central air. The price was competitive and they pushed up the installation Because of the heat wave, we are so happy we chose them. Honest and fair good work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for writing this review for our company. Derek does try hard to do his best for every customer. I'm happy to hear he was able to help you with your needs. It was great working with you, Thank you for your business. We appreciate it very much. Debbie Grieco Operations Manager

07/23/2019

They did a superb job. Wilbert showed up on time -- in fact, a day early to get me hot water sooner -- and after he and his partner worked practically non-stop for almost ten hours, I had a new water heater, a new mixing valve, a new pump, new pipes, new this, new that, and it all worked perfectly. Beautiful job, too; on top of everything else, it also looks really nice! They also removed the old ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of 60 gallon Indirect Water heater with new mixing valve & pump.

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

Photo for Aqueduct Services, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling  - 115 Wall St, Valhalla, NY - 38268802

I'm glad to hear that our Technicians made it a great experience for you. Thank you for the review and your business. Debbie Grieco Operations Manager

06/28/2019

They showed up on time and fixed the problem with no issues. Brandon was neat and thorough. I would definitely use them again for water heater as well as for heat and AC.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace part on tankless water heater

CATEGORY water heater repair

COST $391.92

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

Thank you for taking out the time from your busy day to write this review. We appreciate it very much. Debbie Grieco Operation Manager

04/17/2019

This was included as part of my annual plan, which costs about $14/month and entitled me to a 15% discount on all repairs. The tech, John, was very polite, pleasant and prompt. All was in good shape. Pointed out a few minor items that merit monitoring but no hard sell on paying for things I don’t really need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual HVAC pre-season inspection.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2019

Thank you for the review. We appreciate you taking out the time to write it. Debra Grieco Operations Manager

01/04/2019

Excellent - extremely easy to work with, friendly, good quality, no issues whatsoever. Price was a little high but consistent with Westchester County. I suspect the work they did this week will prevent problems for me in the future, so it was worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Started with a leaking water heater and morphed into a pressure valve, water meter, and main valve replacement, along with an unexpected sewer line snake.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

Thank you for taking out the time for writing this review. We appreciate it very much. Debbie Grieco Operations Manager

Plumbing, Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Toilet Repair, Faucets & Sinks, Piping, Garbage Disposals, Sump Pumps, Water Leak Detection & Repair, Gas Leak Detection & Repair, Water Treatment, Emergency Drain Services, Drain Repair, Clogged Toilet, Sewer & Drain Repair, Sewer & Drain Replacement, Camera Inspection, Snaking, Furnace Repair & Replacement, Boiler Repair & Replacement, Ductless Heating, Heat Pump, Programmable & Smart Thermostats,A/C Repair&Replace

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing