Gregg Mechanical Corp

Founded 1987 • With Angi since December 2005

198 Pulaski Ave

Staten Island, NY 10303

Gregg Mechanical Corp offers 24 Hour Emergency Heating & Air Conditioning Service Repairs to provide the ultimate assurance that our customers are always comfortable in their homes. Our Service Repairs and Installations resonate our company standards of performance which are designed to exceed our customer's expectations. We have built our reputation on providing prompt, professional service for your total home comfort needs. Services Offered: Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Repairs and Installations, Hot Water Heater Replacements, Tankless Water Heater Installations, Same Day Emergency Repair Service, Affordable Preventive Maintenance Agreements for Residential & Commercial Properties. All of our repairs carry a 1 year parts & labor warranty and all of our installations carry a 2 year comprehensive labor warranty and 10 year parts warranty. We also offer affordable financing through GE Capital....

06/10/2020

Jerilynn S.

NEVER SHOWED UP! I had been using Gregg for over 20 years first for my heating and then for the installation and maintenance of all my heating and a/c units.BUT since Gregg sold out to Home Serve the service is crap! It took forever to get an appointment for my A/C units which I pay good money on a yearly service contract. After many calls at last it was scheduled. NOT I was given a confirmation # and told between 8AM and Noon. At 8 AM I called the service # to see if the time window could be shorter sio I would be prepared for the service call. I was told no but I was scheduled and they would be here. At 12:15 my husband called back as they did not show nor called and he was told they were on the way. At 1;30 my husband called back and was told the appointment was rescheduled to 7/10. WHAT! No call at all. Gregg and HOME SERVE suck.....run don't walk to not use if the last company standing on Staten Island. I am dismayed that a great company turned into this hot mess....

Description of Work
Routine PAID A/C Maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

02/21/2020

Louis J.

Very good. They said they going to do something they do.

Description of Work
Miner repairs on a/c

11/06/2017

David P.

Recently purchased a house that was serviced prior by Gregg Mechanical. Anthony from Gregg Mechanical is great. He spent the time to go over everything regarding he heating system and what to expect for the spring maintenance regarding the central air units. Would definitely recommend using Gregg Mechanical to others.

Description of Work
Semi-Annual Maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:Thank you for your review on Angie's List. We appreciate your business. Gregg Mechanical strives for 100% customer satisfaction. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us at [phone number removed]. Ellen McNellis Office Manager

08/15/2017

CAROL R.

They came out for my maintenance. They're a little pricy.

Description of Work
Maintenance.

08/07/2017

Dennis L.

Overall, excellent service. For the grades, excellent all the way.

Description of Work
They serviced my air conditioning and heating unit here.

03/31/2017

Carl V.

Fantastic, this was a large job that included installing ducts in an old home. Everyone from the office staff to the project managers to the technicians were a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend

Description of Work
Installed central ac and new boiler in a 80 year old home. Made heat 3 zones

02/01/2017

Pauline R.

It was more than one visit because they installed it, so it took a while. They actually recommended a three stage heating and a two stage A/C unit and it saved me hundreds of dollars a month on my heating bill. They serviced me for almost two years. The installation and everything was fine.

Description of Work
They installed my furnace and air conditioning.

02/01/2017

Pauline R.

They serviced the hot water heater for about a year and said, "We're not doing it anymore." They didn't honor the contract. I paid for it and they didn't do anything. The quality of work was good, it's just that they didn't honor the contract anymore because the item was just a problem. They could have been a little bit better about it. It was more the issue of the unit that they did not install was so problematic. The fact that they didn't install the instant hot water heater and it resulted in so much issues that is why they didn't do it.

Description of Work
They serviced my hot water heater.

Category water heater repair

12/15/2016

Rona D.

They come when you call and they explain everything they're doing.

Description of Work
I use them for yearly maintenance on my furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. Ellen McNellis Office Manager, Gregg Mechanical Corp.

12/12/2016

Helen W.

Workers were on time, personable and professional. They were neat and clean. Used drop cloths through out to get to basement. Answered all questions.

Description of Work
Gas furnace died after 48 years. Gregg gave earliest appointment for estimate / replacement. Price was reasonable. Due to early replacement appointment I did not have to worry about possible frozen pipes due to drop in winter terperature.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your review and your business. Please do not hesitate to call us with any questions or concerns. Additionally, remember to call us for your free pre-season maintenance in the Fall of 2017. Ellen McNellis Office Manager

World Class Maintenance Inc

We're World Class Maintenance chimney specialists located in Huntington Station, Long Island. We service Suffolk County, Nassau County & New York City. We provide expert chimney services for an affordable price. Some of our chimney services include chimney cleanings, stainless steel liner installations, masonry repair, caps, damper replacement, chase covers installed, and much more. We are a family owned and operated business and the owner who has over 35 years experience will always be one of the men coming to your house. We have an A+ record with the BBB, a result of having not one complaint with over 3,000 customers serviced in the 10 years we've been open. We're an award winning chimney company having won the 2018 Best of HomeAdvisor Award and the 2016 and 2017 Thumbtack Top Pro Award. We're World Class Maintenance, for your world class home!

A 1 CHIMNEY INC

With over 30 years of experience A 1 Chimney Inc is an expert in Chimney Cleaning and Repair serving the five boroughs. We take pride in our work and treat all our customers with honesty and respect. Contact us today for Chimney Cleaning, Chimney Repair and everything else chimney! We offer senior discounts and accept all major credit cards, cash and checks. https://www.a1chimneyinc.net/

Cousins Electric

Quality electrical work at competitive prices! All phases of electric commercial and residential. Specialize in service work, lighting additions and upgrades, new and old work construction, diagnostics of electrical problems, wiring ac units and heating units, pipe work, etc. We have 10+ years of experience in the field.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Repairs and Installations Hot Water Heater Replacements Tankless Water Heater Installations Same Day Emergency Repair Service Affordable Preventive Maintenance Agreements Residential & Commercial Services & Installations 1 year parts & labor warranty on all repairs 24-Hour Emergency Service Affordable Financing

Oil fired heating systems