The Mayhem Managers Cleaning Service

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We are The Mayhem Managers Cleaning Service. We manage all facets of creating a clean, stress-free, and organized home at an affordable price. We've adopted Mrs. Meyers Clean Day aromatherapy cleaning solutions. These products are safer for your home, family, pets, and mother earth. We have top of the line & regularly serviced Dyson vacuum cleaners and Rug Doctor Carpet shampooers. We use as little paper/plastic waste products as possible. Microfiber cloths have reduced our waste impact significantly. We also do car cleaning, attempt stain/odor removal, and detailing using these same organic solutions. We specialize in meticulous cleaning and helping develop organization skills. We also are able to help decorate, paint, and do whatever it takes to freshen up your home and yard. We have other employees to accommodate larger projects. We can even help organize parties, family gatherings, decorate for the holidays and yard-sales. Prefer to be contacted by phone, if necessary feel free to contact by email bryan@themayhemmanagers.com...

Natalie Neat Freak

Professional Organizing & Home Sale Preparation & Design.

Handy House Cleaning

Junk King Albany

The Junk King Albany team is looking forward to servicing you. When you are ready to book your next appointment book online to save $20 or call 1-888-888-5865(JUNK). When you’re ready to declutter, make an appointment with Junk King Albany by booking online above or by calling 1.888.888.JUNK (5865). Are you looking for a trusted junk pickup service in the Albany area? Junk King’s staff does the junk hauling for you. We operate locally in the Albany area, and we can be at your home or business within minutes! We’re also green: we recycle up to 60% of everything we collect to keep landfills down and communities clean.

06/15/2017

Bryan was so easy to work with, friendly and conscientious. He's done a great job cleaning out the basement, which would have taken me so much longer on my own. We have a cat allergic to mold and mites, so it's great for her but we're all breathing easier. I'll definitely keep him in mind for other projects.

Description of Work
Basement cleaning.

Category home & garage organization

04/06/2017

First I like to say I don't know why Bryan is under a B..he far exceeds A .I called Bryan for house cleaning services..He went far beyond my expectations..My daughter had been I'll for a few months her apt became a disaster.. Bryan took the job and worked extremely hard and completed task he wasn't even asked to do. he was a great help and really organized many of the rooms that were so disarrayed. There are so many things he took care of that weren't even asked of him...I would recommend Bryan to anyone that is looking for an honest and sincere worker. I know we will be asking him back ....Fantastic Jo bBryan

Description of Work
Housecleaning.....including bathrooms. Rugs both vacuuming and. Washing.... Removing garbage...

10/04/2016

Took a long time, but work he did was very good, but he never finished the job. And I had to hire someone else to finish

Description of Work
Needed to ge rental property ready for new renters

09/22/2016

Check this guys FB page, clearly a racist, using the "N" word, I wouldn't trust him in my home ever!

Description of Work
Nothing, I would never hire this type of person

07/29/2015

Wonderful and so happy to use this company on a weekly basis. Price is within reason for all that you get.

Description of Work
I have them come clean on a weekly basis! They are professional, thorough & a time saver in our crazy, busy lives! It's so nice to come home every Tuesday to a clean home and not have to worry about any heavy housework all week.

07/13/2015

Bryan is flexible and very punctual. you can trust him to do the work when he says he will. I rent my house during the summer season, and Bryan cleans it weekly, there are times that the linens need to be washes and beds made up, at which time the cost is more. i rely on him to make the place nice and clean for my guests. the guests tell me that the house looks very nice and clean, which is exactly what I like to hear.

Description of Work
cleaned house -

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much ( members name removed) we love your rental house and treat it with the respect it deserves so your renters have a wonderful experience, Much Love from the mayhem managers

06/03/2015

Ryan is excellent. He is cooperative and easy to work with. He is always prepared for what needs to get done and always does a great job.

Description of Work
General housecleaning and organization around my home.

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much Maria We love you, and we love taking care of your home.

02/22/2015

Bryan and his crew were AMAZING. They had their time cut short because of guest arriving to the houses ahead of schedule but they didnt miss a thing Ive used lots of other cleaning services and none have done a job like they have. Bryan and his crew will work with you and do anything you ask. I've already hired them for a second cleaning. They are very trustworthy and reliable. They traveled over an hour to get to my location. I really couldn't of ask for better results. Thank you to Bryan And you're team can't wait to see you again.

Description of Work
Cleaned three huge log cabins

Category house cleaning

Thank You so much ( members name removed) We loved working with you and we look forward to our next cleaning with you.

11/23/2014

Great! Bryan and one of his employees always do a great job and it takes them 2 hours or less. Pricing is pretty standard for the area. He also helped us out super last minute serving at our wedding, we couldn't have done it without him!

Description of Work
Cleaned entire 2 level house (2 bedroom, 2 bathroom), unpotted and disposed of several plants, mopped wood floors.

10/01/2014

Brian and Alex came on time and helped move things in the garage already to make room for all items from upstairs. Brian had offered suggestions on layout and storage to help get what I wanted to keep organized, He had suggested getting a type of shelving which he found to be versatile and reasonably priced. I did buy 2 units. He and Alex put them together for me and took down off the walls broken tool hangers that were useless so as to place the shelving.They worked with me steadily for 3 solid hours.and helped put discarded objects in some order to be disposed of by refuse service. Brian and Alex approached me and my situation in the same way they would have worked as if in their own home. I asked them to do some unrelated tasks to this job moving items which I could not. They willing took care of every task I asked them to do.some of which were physically intensive .My huge garage now is so full I can not put my car in it. I am working at going through things at my own pace finally. I found Brian and Alex experienced, professional and honest. Brian advised me to pay an hourly rate as the most cost effective for me and the work he would do. In the beginning of looking for a company willing to take on this cumbersome task I was not very hopeful. I am delighted with my experience with Mayhem and as a senior with physical limitations I will definitely use them again knowing who they are and how they work.

Description of Work
I needed 30 years worth of accumulated items removed from the Attic over my 2 car over sized garage. The only access is a pull down aluminum ladder that is 15 feet in height off the floor of my garage. All items needed to be carried down, some of which were extremely heavy. Brian called me the same day I sent a message to his service and came over the next day to look at the job and estimate cost and time involved. I wanted to do it ASAP. He said he could come Sunday morning with another person.

Category house cleaning

cleaning, organizing, yard work, errands, house/ pet sitting, laundry, car cleaning, garage cleaning, gutter cleaning, basement cleaning, closet organization, long-term storage solutions, RUG-DOCTOR carpet cleaning, apartment clean outs, heavy hoarding removals, filing and office organization, party planing, yard sale planing, we Also offer free metal recycling we remove old TVs and air conditioners free of charge and more! We just love to help people to the fullest of our potential.

restricted hazardous waste removal.