We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

The Mayhem Managers Cleaning Service

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2012

21 Gridley Ave

Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

We are The Mayhem Managers Cleaning Service. We manage all facets of creating a clean, stress-free, and organized home at an affordable price. We've adopted Mrs. Meyers Clean Day aromatherapy cleaning solutions. These products are safer for your home, family, pets, and mother earth. We have top of

06/15/2017

Deb M.

Bryan was so easy to work with, friendly and conscientious. He's done a great job cleaning out the basement, which would have taken me so much longer on my own. We have a cat allergic to mold and mites, so it's great for her but we're all breathing easier. I'll definitely keep him in mind for other projects.

Description of Work
Basement cleaning.

Category home & garage organization

04/06/2017

Diana M.

First I like to say I don't know why Bryan is under a B..he far exceeds A .I called Bryan for house cleaning services..He went far beyond my expectations..My daughter had been I'll for a few months her apt became a disaster.. Bryan took the job and worked extremely hard and completed task he wasn't even asked to do. he was a great help and really organized many of the rooms that were so disarrayed. There are so many things he took care of that weren't even asked of him...I would recommend Bryan to anyone that is looking for an honest and sincere worker. I know we will be asking him back ....Fantastic Jo bBryan

Description of Work
Housecleaning.....including bathrooms. Rugs both vacuuming and. Washing.... Removing garbage...

10/04/2016

Sandra W.

Took a long time, but work he did was very good, but he never finished the job. And I had to hire someone else to finish

Description of Work
Needed to ge rental property ready for new renters

09/22/2016

Eliz R.

Check this guys FB page, clearly a racist, using the "N" word, I wouldn't trust him in my home ever!

Description of Work
Nothing, I would never hire this type of person

07/29/2015

Ashley P.

Wonderful and so happy to use this company on a weekly basis. Price is within reason for all that you get.

Description of Work
I have them come clean on a weekly basis! They are professional, thorough & a time saver in our crazy, busy lives! It's so nice to come home every Tuesday to a clean home and not have to worry about any heavy housework all week.

07/13/2015

Lily G.

Bryan is flexible and very punctual. you can trust him to do the work when he says he will. I rent my house during the summer season, and Bryan cleans it weekly, there are times that the linens need to be washes and beds made up, at which time the cost is more. i rely on him to make the place nice and clean for my guests. the guests tell me that the house looks very nice and clean, which is exactly what I like to hear.

Description of Work
cleaned house -

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much ( members name removed) we love your rental house and treat it with the respect it deserves so your renters have a wonderful experience, Much Love from the mayhem managers

06/03/2015

Maria A.

Ryan is excellent. He is cooperative and easy to work with. He is always prepared for what needs to get done and always does a great job.

Description of Work
General housecleaning and organization around my home.

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much Maria We love you, and we love taking care of your home.

02/22/2015

Deana P.

Bryan and his crew were AMAZING. They had their time cut short because of guest arriving to the houses ahead of schedule but they didnt miss a thing Ive used lots of other cleaning services and none have done a job like they have. Bryan and his crew will work with you and do anything you ask. I've already hired them for a second cleaning. They are very trustworthy and reliable. They traveled over an hour to get to my location. I really couldn't of ask for better results. Thank you to Bryan And you're team can't wait to see you again.

Description of Work
Cleaned three huge log cabins

Category house cleaning

Thank You so much ( members name removed) We loved working with you and we look forward to our next cleaning with you.

11/23/2014

John S.

Great! Bryan and one of his employees always do a great job and it takes them 2 hours or less. Pricing is pretty standard for the area. He also helped us out super last minute serving at our wedding, we couldn't have done it without him!

Description of Work
Cleaned entire 2 level house (2 bedroom, 2 bathroom), unpotted and disposed of several plants, mopped wood floors.

10/01/2014

Joyce L.

Brian and Alex came on time and helped move things in the garage already to make room for all items from upstairs. Brian had offered suggestions on layout and storage to help get what I wanted to keep organized, He had suggested getting a type of shelving which he found to be versatile and reasonably priced. I did buy 2 units. He and Alex put them together for me and took down off the walls broken tool hangers that were useless so as to place the shelving.They worked with me steadily for 3 solid hours.and helped put discarded objects in some order to be disposed of by refuse service. Brian and Alex approached me and my situation in the same way they would have worked as if in their own home. I asked them to do some unrelated tasks to this job moving items which I could not. They willing took care of every task I asked them to do.some of which were physically intensive .My huge garage now is so full I can not put my car in it. I am working at going through things at my own pace finally. I found Brian and Alex experienced, professional and honest. Brian advised me to pay an hourly rate as the most cost effective for me and the work he would do. In the beginning of looking for a company willing to take on this cumbersome task I was not very hopeful. I am delighted with my experience with Mayhem and as a senior with physical limitations I will definitely use them again knowing who they are and how they work.

Description of Work
I needed 30 years worth of accumulated items removed from the Attic over my 2 car over sized garage. The only access is a pull down aluminum ladder that is 15 feet in height off the floor of my garage. All items needed to be carried down, some of which were extremely heavy. Brian called me the same day I sent a message to his service and came over the next day to look at the job and estimate cost and time involved. I wanted to do it ASAP. He said he could come Sunday morning with another person.

08/20/2014

DANIEL & JANET B.

Bryan Hills was a great disappointment to me. There is certainly quite a bit of mayhem in his world. There were constant excuses for everything when I was able to reach him. He was very difficult to contact. I would leave messages and he would not call back. The work was so-so. He will probably respond to this message with some excuse, as usual. Buyer Beware!!! I am a 71 year old woman , he couldn't respond to my calls out of shear courtesy?

Description of Work
general house cleaning

08/11/2014

Ally C.

Worst part-- NO APOLOGY! When I told him that this was unacceptable and I needed someone that would show up when they say they will, he sent this text message: "Well I explained to you from day one I'm busy because we're the best. If you want to hire someone else that's fine. I have people begging to get on my schedule." Bryan would be great for someone that doesn't abide by a schedule. The part that is most upsetting to me is that Bryan never calls/texts/e-mails to say that he's late or won't be there. I have a busy job too and I don't have time to follow up with other people to see if they're doing their jobs. As I said, the quality of the work was good, but if you need a reliable person that will show up when he says he will and not just give excuses, pick someone else. Bryan, I hope that you maybe hire someone else to help with your workload. In the meantime, I would suggest that you at least call clients when you can't fulfill your commitments.

Description of Work
From reading other recent reviews, it's clear that I'm not the only one who has been disappointed. Bryan is a very nice guy and does good work. But, try getting him to show up! For the initial cleaning, Bryan was scheduled to come at 2 PM. I had a meeting at 3, and I wanted to meet the person that would be in my house alone. He was an hour late-- no call. Then, Bryan said that he would be over to clean in the pm, so I had to lock my dogs in the small guest bedroom. At 6:30 PM, when my mother came over to let them out, it was obvious no one had been there. I texted Brian and he "had completely forgot but would be there monday am." I texted him Sun night to confirm he would be here and he said "absolutely." When the dog walker came at noon, nobody had come. I called Bryan numerous times and he texted that he was in traffic court. You didn't know that 12 hours prior when you said you would be there?? So my poor dogs were locked up for 2 full days because Brian can't manage a schedule.

Category house cleaning, dog walkers

[removed member name] you also left out that while we are a dog friendly business and offer all of our clients to leave their pets out you have a vicious dog that you told me is one.more.bite away from being.put to sleep. That makes timing very difficult. I told you from day one we were doing you a favor that you desperately needed accoriding to you by putting you on our already jammed.schedule you said you would be flexible with scheduling which clearly you are not. I am sorry that me missing one cleaning on our schedule thats supposed to be flexible dissatisfied you . I cant help everyone sorry.

08/06/2014

Joe S.

Love, Love, Love Bryan. He and his crew cleaned out our house completely. We are moving/planning on selling the property and needed space, etc. to get some repairs done. Bryan decided to throw a home sale, and since I didn't want to be part of it, we and our two cats went on a mini vacation to a friends. When we got home, house was completely empty of unwated items, and a number of folks that purchased things from the sale have stopped by to say how much they value the items and how sale was run. An additional perk for us is that the proceeds of the sale went a long way towards the costs of the services Bryan provided. We planned on having Bryan and crew back after that for various tasks, but our family have pitched in and helped. But don't worry Bryan, I MAY BE CALLING YOU AGAIN to finish some items up. Bryan and his crew made it possible for us to face the daunting task of moving --- I thank them for their help every day!

Description of Work
Helped pack items for moving, cleaning various rooms of house, advised on moving tips.

07/30/2014

Jenny D.

We have a sick baby and needed some help with our yard. We got a message saying that he would be half an hour late, and we waited -- no problem. An hour later he still did not show up. Messaged him, and was told that he was on his way. Two hours later he still did not show up and we never heard from him again. We were hoping to get help during a time of family difficulty. This was the last thing we needed.

Description of Work
Yard maintenance

Category house cleaning, lawn service

06/21/2014

Hannie S.

He cleaned windows, walls, floors ( mop & vacuum), ceilings, ceiling fans, baseboards, crown molding, bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchen, and YES appliances too! Bryan and Jessica did a GREAT JOB!

Description of Work
We closed on a new home and it wasn't cleaned out as the seller's promised. I called several Angie's List members but only Bryan was able to do the job and YES it was a RUSH Last Minute Job situation. Bryan came through and arrived Friday night at 7 pm and he worked until 11 pm (along with Jessica). The house was sparkling clean, smelling good, and shiny just waiting for the NEW furniture that was delivered Saturday morning at 9 am. I would recommend Bryan and his services to anyone in the NY Capitol District area. He was very REASONABLE ! He was professional, courteous, sincere, and thorough.

Category house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

06/20/2014

THOMAS L.

They are the best in the area. My house has never been cleaner. They use organic products. They're on time. My house is always amazing when they leave. It's perfect, it's dusted, I mean they are very detail oriented. They are the best price that I have ever had in my life. I will use them until the day I die.

Description of Work
Cleaning

04/22/2014

Irene N.

It is $25 an hour. They have fast response. They are able to do a wide variety of things. They not only do cleaning but also organizing. They work with my husband, he is somewhat disable and they help to feed him, so they can do more than just cleaning. It is a marvelous service.

Description of Work
They did house cleaning for a couple of hours.

Category house cleaning

Please remember that is only 25 per hour for existing melaleuca customers who provide their own ecosense products

03/26/2014

Lynn C.

Bryan was the only cleaning service on Angie's list that called me back. I called 4 cleaning services, and he responded to me immediately so I hired him. He uses all natural green cleaning products that smell great and won't harm humans or pets. It took him about 4 hours to clean my 4 bedroom house with the initial cleaning, and I have hired him again for an ongoing monthly cleaning service. I would definitely recommend him based on the initial cleaning quality, and he is easy to get in contact with and flexible.

Description of Work
Bryan cleaned my entire house including vacuuming, mopping floors, cleaning counters, dusting, bathrooms, bathtubs, and even cleaned some of my kitchen appliances. He was very thorough and did a great job.

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

03/13/2014

Bonnie E.

They came to my home to do the auto detailing. The job went very well. They did a great job, and they were very polite. I thought the price was fair.

Description of Work
I used The Mayhem Managers Cleaning Service. He did the detailing on my car.

Category auto detailing

10/29/2013

Barbara H.

He is getting all the things I want to sell, give away, throw away sorted and then cleaning out the attic. He is doing brilliant work and working very hard. He just doesn't stop! I don't know what I would do without him as I was overwhelmed. He is also doing other work for me - caring for my dogs - I broke my hip in September GRRR and has taken me grocery shopping, cleaned my house - he cleans carpeting brilliantly and is totally trustworthy. I am also redoing my house and he is helping me with that as he has a very good decorating eye for what will work and what won't. I am so thrllled I found him!!

Description of Work
He is organizing my attic!!

Category carpet cleaners, closet systems, house cleaning, interior designers, moving companies, pet sitters, errand service, holiday decorators, home & garage organization, floor cleaning, dog walkers, home staging

08/09/2013

Bonnie E.

There were a few false starts, as things kept coming up that prevented him from getting here. But he did call, and was very apologetic. When he did get here he did a very thorough job and was very polite and professional. I would use him again.

Description of Work
He cleaned the interior of my car and detailed it.

08/06/2013

Aimee M.

Bryan had to cancel the initial appointment because his assistant was in a car accident that day, so we rescheduled for July 2. I was still operating under the assumption that 2 people would arrive at 9:30 and clean my house, since I had not been advised of anything else beyond what we had originally agreed to. I telecommute and I am in conference calls all day. Bryan had previously stated that he needed to review the cleaning supplies with me, because I have a lot of allergies, so when he didn't arrive by a few minutes to 10, I sent him a text because I had a call scheduled. He was very defensive- telling me that I was mistaken about a 9:30 start, that he never scheduled any visits before 10. I asked him to come anyway. I emphasized that I really wanted him to focus on the main rooms, the floors, the kitchen and the baths. He and his assistant were onsite for about 3 hrs. I had to break off a business call to pay him, so I didn't get a chance to look around. I looked later that day-there were dust bunnies clearly visible under the couch, the area rugs hadn't been pulled back - just vacuumed. Surfaces in the dining room that required nothing be moved were left undusted. The overall job was rushed and incomplete, even for the few rooms that he did. Bryan's referrals gave him rave reviews. My impression is of a fundamentally decent person who has way more business than he can handle.

Description of Work
I hired Bryan to clean my house after he had watched our house while we were on vacation. We had set up a day in mid-June during which he and an assistant were to spend the day cleaning my house. He has seen my house several times prior to cleaning it.

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

06/19/2013

Irene N.

Bryan, our Mayhem Manager, does an excellent job. We have often needed to change direction and he has been willing to change direction and re-prioritize as our needs have changed. He is very conscientious and goes the extra distance. He has great ideas and has helped me enormously. I regularly use his services and will continually use his services.

Description of Work
Cleaning and organizing a large 5 bedroom home, plus pool cleaning, packing and moving among many other services.

Category house cleaning, home & garage organization

06/10/2013

Veronica C.

Honestly, I really do not like writing this review. I've given it thought for a few weeks, and finally decided to write it. Bryan and I scheduled an appointment, but he never showed up, and when I called him a day or two later he said that his phone became damaged, and he could not access his calendar. He apologized, and we rescheduled. Again, he never showed up. He then called me the next day, and left me a voice mail claiming that his IPad became damaged, and he could not access his calendar. Unfortunately, I am suspicious because the question I have is this, if the Ipad is out of commission, shouldn't the phone be able to provide your calendar? One missed appointment can be a fluke, but two missed appointments in a row makes me wonder.

Description of Work
The provider missed two appointments with me. After the second missed appointment I decided to no longer consider using him for the work I needed.

Category house cleaning

[member name removed] I Have PROOF of both incidents with my phone and my ipad as u get receipts. i also called and offered a discounted rate. to accommodate you for any inconvenience. thank you for being so understanding. i serve 27 clients by myself and I admit it gets overwhelming when technology fails, but i think its odd that the only bad reviews i have on Angie's list is due to technological errors. Had you given me the chance to rectify this with you would have a happy clean home. Thank You for trying to damage my business ! its greatly appreciated !

05/29/2013

Tiffany O.

Bryan did a great job for us, and the rates were more than reasonable, especially since we needed a lot! Our house is always a victim of clutter and bottlenecks, and he gave us a lot of organization and my basement was like an entirely new place. I saw one negative review only about lack of professionalism, but I think that's kind of bunk. He is very effusive, so perhaps if you are expecting stuffy formality, it might come across as unprofessional, but frankly, I enjoyed it and it's very evident it comes from a place of passion and caring about his customers. If I have to give one caveat/constructive item, it's that as he gets going, he IS a machine, and will sometimes get taken astray as he comes across other things that need work, but he always makes it back around and you "get it". So, sometimes it looks worse before it gets better but it always looks great at the end. He frequently has great ideas and ways to save $$ while doing what you need. The only nitpicky thing I don't like is smoking, but he's never done it on my property - I just have a sniffer like a bloodhound so if you've smoked within the hour I can smell it. But it never bothered me enough to not continue to use him. I trust him enough that we've had him house sit for our pets while we were on vacation.

Description of Work
Home organizing - especially basement - and cleaning. Used for pet sitting once too.

Category house cleaning, pet sitters, home & garage organization