The Mayhem Managers Cleaning Service

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We are The Mayhem Managers Cleaning Service. We manage all facets of creating a clean, stress-free, and organized home at an affordable price. We also use 100 percent organic Melaleuca cleaning solutions. visit SAFERFORYOURHOME.COM for details. These products are safer for your home, family, pets, and mother earth. We've also adopted Mrs. Meyers Clean Day aromatherapy cleaning solutions. We have top of the line & regularly serviced Dyson vacuum cleaners and Rug Doctor Carpet shampooers. We use as little paper/plastic waste products as possible. Microfiber cloths have reduced our waste impact significantly. We also do car cleaning, attempt stain/odor removal, and detailing using these same organic solutions. We specialize in meticulous cleaning and helping develop organization skills. We also are able to help decorate, paint, and do whatever it takes to freshen up your home and yard. We have other employees to accommodate larger projects. We can even help organize parties, family gatherings, decorate for the holidays and yard-sales. Prefer to be contacted by phone, if necessary feel free to contact by e-mail themayhemmanager@gmail.com...

Handy House Cleaning

Handy House Cleaning

06/15/2017

Bryan was so easy to work with, friendly and conscientious. He's done a great job cleaning out the basement, which would have taken me so much longer on my own. We have a cat allergic to mold and mites, so it's great for her but we're all breathing easier. I'll definitely keep him in mind for other projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement cleaning.

CATEGORY home & garage organization

04/06/2017

First I like to say I don't know why Bryan is under a B..he far exceeds A .I called Bryan for house cleaning services..He went far beyond my expectations..My daughter had been I'll for a few months her apt became a disaster.. Bryan took the job and worked extremely hard and completed task he wasn't even asked to do. he was a great help and really organized many of the rooms that were so disarrayed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning.....including bathrooms. Rugs both vacuuming and. Washing.... Removing garbage...

10/04/2016

Took a long time, but work he did was very good, but he never finished the job. And I had to hire someone else to finish

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to ge rental property ready for new renters

09/22/2016

Check this guys FB page, clearly a racist, using the "N" word, I wouldn't trust him in my home ever!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing, I would never hire this type of person

07/29/2015

Wonderful and so happy to use this company on a weekly basis. Price is within reason for all that you get.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have them come clean on a weekly basis! They are professional, thorough & a time saver in our crazy, busy lives! It's so nice to come home every Tuesday to a clean home and not have to worry about any heavy housework all week.

CATEGORY house cleaning

cleaning, organizing, yard work, errands, house/ pet sitting, laundry, car cleaning, garage cleaning, gutter cleaning, basement cleaning, closet organization, long-term storage solutions, RUG-DOCTOR carpet cleaning, apartment clean outs, heavy hoarding removals, filing and office organization, party planing, yard sale planing, we Also offer free metal recycling we remove old TVs and air conditioners free of charge and more! We just love to help people to the fullest of our potential.

restricted hazardous waste removal.