SZULGIT ELECTRIC INC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2010

N/A

Free Service Call if you are a first time Angie's list customer. We have a bucket truck to access parking lot lighting and heights up to 50 feet....

Nichols Electric & Plumbing

My name is Steve Nichols and we have been in business serving the Rochester area since 1984. I take pride in making my word stand for something. We will return phone calls and show up on time for the scheduled appointment. We put the word "commitment" back in the construction industry. We start all jobs with customer satisfaction in mind. When you call Nichols, Electrical, you can be confident that you will get the best service in the area. Our trained staff brings you more than superior electrical service and bring you peace-of-mind knowing that your family or business are safe. Please give us a call so we can prove to you that you will have an electrician for life. In Rochester call (585) 427-9310.

Jarvie Electric

We are a residential and commercial electrical contractor providing troubleshooting and new installation work around Rochester. Our professional service comes with the guarantee it will be fixed right the first time. With almost a decade of experience we have seen many of the problems homeowners face and know how to remedy them quickly. We are also able to make recommendations that will make your home or business safer with wiring upgrades or whole home surge protectors.

ELLENWOOD ELECTRIC

I am a licensed City of Rochester Master Electrician. Ellenwood Electric is a small 2-man operation, with offices in my home. I have been in business for over 25 years. Our specialty is residential troubleshooting, repairs, service upgrades and addition of new plugs, lighting and etc. "We Do It Without Shorts"

This pro does not have any ratings or reviews.

Have you hired SZULGIT ELECTRIC INC? Be the first to share your experience and help other people looking to hire this Pro.

Electrical Installs, Service Upgrades, Repairs, Design/Build, LED Retrofits, CCTV, Complete Alarm Systems, Monitoring, Fire Alarm, Card Access, Both Residential and Commercail

Check, Visa, MasterCard