Stellar Roofing

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

1742 Long Pond Rd suite 2

Rochester, NY 14606

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in roofing, siding, gutters, and skylights, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

roofing (27)gutter repair (5)skylight installation (3)

06/07/2022

Jason S.

Stellar, Jay, and Rick were very professional and helpful. Jay helped us work with our insurance so we didn't have that extra stress on top of needing the home repair. Everything turned out great, and we are SO happy with our new roof! I gladly sing Stellar's praises, and would recommend them to anyone! They worked hard to get a quality roof on with some spotty Rochester weather, and the team deserves an enormous thanks!

Description of Work
Needed a full roof tear-off and reinstall

Work Completed On 06/01/2022

06/06/2022

Pana C.

Stellar Roofing was excellent! JD was great at explaining what to expect when it came to our roof replacement and answered any questions that had come up. The crew worked fast and diligently and were able to complete our roof within a day! However, after cleaning up, I had to pick up a few scraps left in our yard so our dog wouldn't get to them first. Other than that, we're very pleased with our new roof and happy to recommend Stellar Roofing.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 05/09/2022

Review for Stellar Roofing - 1742 Long Pond Rd, Rochester, NY - 39756814

05/10/2022

Andrezza B.

Beginning of project (A+): They reached out rather quickly and scheduled appointment. Matt came out to our house and explained the services, costs and timing. Matt recommended that we file a claim with insurance company due to extensive wind damage on the roof and offered to meet with insurance company's inspector. I'm truly grateful for his guidance and time to meet with us because the insurance company ended up covering the full roof. Middle of project (B): Nick reached out to us to schedule the full roof replacement and we only had to wait 2 weeks. Super fast! Up to now, it was smooth sailing. The morning of installation, there was a mix up and a different project manager showed up to the site. We finally figured out that he was at the wrong house and he politely left the property after handing out another company's business card to everyone. Not a big deal but if we had a project manage/supervisor show up with the crew, I wouldn't have to deal with this awkward situation as a homeowner. The crew was great and worked hard all day long to finish the job the same day. Fantastic! Upon inspecting the property after the job completion, I noticed that a large branch on my Japanese Maple Tree was broken along with 3 other bushes, most likely due to having the tarp over it for material disposal. Not a big deal until I reached out to Matt and he sent me Nick's phone #. I didn't even know Nick was the project manager/supervisor. I thought he was just the employee who scheduled installations. I reached out to Nick to report the damages but had no response. End of project (C): There was no follow up as far as when they were picking up the dumpster and other materials left on the driveway. I reached out to Nick and the dumpster and materials were picked up the next day. Up to this point, there was no contact about payment until a week later and I informed the person on the phone that I had some concerns about the broken plants. She said an employee would come by to pick up check and address damages. Unfortunately, I don't remember his name but he introduced himself as a Stellar employee and the person who would inspect the roof work. I addressed the damages and he checked the roof from the ground. Considering he was not the project manager/supervisor who should've come to the house instead, he was a good listener as I explained my concern about the broken plants but he couldn't offer any solution. I think he was just the person available at that time who they sent to pick up check. And who checks on the roof work without getting up on the roof? The person who they sent to collect check only! Nick should've been the one to inspect the work. In a nutshell, I'm thankful for Stellar's initial guidance through the insurance claims process and eagerness to complete the job. I just wish there was more supervision and follow-through once the job started and ended. I usually don't leave reviews but they offered a great discount if I completed one as they take pride on their high & honest ratings.

Description of Work
Full roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/29/2022

05/09/2022

Mary C.

Stellar Roofing did an excellent job. The team at Stellar, Branden, Rick, Nick, and Bonnie were helpful in every way, including helping me submit the claim to my insurance company. Their work was neat and my property left in excellent condition after the work was completed.

Description of Work
Roof replacement after wind damage

Category roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 04/28/2022

Review for Stellar Roofing - 1742 Long Pond Rd, Rochester, NY - 39725940

03/30/2022

Michael B.

High winds blew off shingles from our roof. Needing a new roof someday became needing a new roof soon. Stellar had the job done in less than a week from the damage. We got several estimates but went with Stellar. Their estimate was the one we felt most comfortable with. It wasn’t the lowest estimate but wasn’t much higher than the others. jD showed us the materials they would use. Crew showed up on time, did the roof in a day, excellent clean up of debris. Roof looks great. We would highly recommend Stellar Roofing.

Description of Work
Tear off and new roof

Work Completed On 03/11/2022

03/24/2022

David D.

They installed the roof quickly They were On time, neat ,professional and friendly And the price came in lower than the quote

Description of Work
New roof On an old firm house

Work Completed On 03/24/2022

Review for Stellar Roofing - 1742 Long Pond Rd, Rochester, NY - 39672286

02/18/2022

Caridad M.

Great company owner, very professional and honest. Helped us to find the best solution. Even helped us with the insurance as we could claim it. Always very responsive to any questions. Good puntual workers and did a great job.

Description of Work
New roof to be replace

Work Completed On 12/20/2021

02/01/2022

William W.

Great! Organized, professional, conscientious, thorough, great relationship

Description of Work
Roofing, with tear off

Work Completed On 02/01/2022

01/30/2022

Maria E.

They're in high demand so it took a couple months to get the job scheduled, but once they started, they got it done quickly, efficiently, and thoroughly. We're very happy with the results!

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 12/13/2021

01/24/2022

Rick R.

Excellent from start to finish. Responsive, professional and respectful of property

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 01/12/2022

Roofing, siding, gutters, and skylights. Installs, repairs, replacements, and maintenance.

Heating Cables