Healthy Spaces

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2011

New York

2171 Monroe Ave

Rochester, NY 14618

Healthy Spaces is an owner operated company with ten years experience. We do not use any sub contractors for any of our work. We do offer payment arrangements for projects over a cretin dollar value. We are currently focused on sanitizing and disinfecting due to the flu, covid-19, and coronavirus pandemic. Ask about discounts for seniors. Additional email-healthyspaces@healthyspacesinc.com...

mold removal (41)basement waterproofing (27)handyman (4)foundation repair (3)concrete repair (3)pressure washing (1)

11/10/2019

Mark Frillici and his crew went right to work and did a very thorough job of removing the mold in my basement. It looks wonderful. I am very pleased with the job and the cleanup they did. I would definitely hire Healthy Spaces again!

Description of Work
Removal of mold in basement

Work Completed On 11/06/2019

06/20/2019

I like this company . They were courteous and did everything that was in the quote. They cleaned up the area. I am very pleased with the quality of the work. Jane Caughey

Description of Work
Waterproofing the basement

Work Completed On 06/20/2019

07/12/2017

There was some issues that I had to address with the individual. There was definitely room for improvement but he was above average. Things that could be improved was maybe time management. It took longer than I think he expected. He may have been good at what he did but he was a terrible businessman. The paperwork was just, I guess that is the part of doing it all. Just the paperwork. The busines...

Description of Work
He removed mold from the basement and moisture sealed it.

Category mold removal

Work Completed On 10/12/2016

04/11/2017

Despite the storm or 2017, this company scheduled us within a couple days of the consultation and even with the power outage and heat outage they completed the job within a week. I sold the house the day after they completed the work!!

Description of Work
Basement mold needed to be eliminated and the basement had to be made to look "brand-new" clean in order to make the house marketable.

Work Completed On 03/06/2017

03/28/2017

It went well some delays nut weather related and they explained why they could work in those conditions

Description of Work
We had part of our foundation taken down all the way to the footers.

Category basement waterproofing,mold removal,foundation repair

Work Completed On 03/28/2017

12/31/2016

Mark and his team were very courteous and prompt each day of the project. They laid mats to protect my floor and, outside of the jackhammering on the first day, I could hardly hear them working. He also did a walk around the house and pointed out what needed to be done to help lessen the water. I am happy to say that the new system (and pump) they installed has worked perfectly - have not had any ...

Description of Work
I contacted Mark at Healthy Spaces to come and inspect my basement for water (and possible mold) issues. He came out and gave me an estimate for both adding a new drainage system around the perimeter of the basement slab as well as the mold treatment. He was very detailed in explaining the steps they would go through with the new system.

Work Completed On 12/31/2016

11/15/2016

It was not good. What I didn't like was that the sump pump they put in failed quite quickly. It was not working correctly right from the time they installed it. They never returned phone calls to come back and fix it. The pump failed right away. The rest of the stuff was okay. They were punctual when they did the job.

Description of Work
They did some mold treatment in the basement and they waterproofed the basement.

Work Completed On 06/15/2016

The sump-pump that we installed was brand new and working properly. The power for the sump-pump (that we were direct to use) was faulty, and we pointed it out to the homeowner (it keep tripping the breaker) we did instruct them to call a qualified electrician. This was the cause of the failure. We did return twice to there home upon there request, it still had not been looked at by an electrician....

07/17/2015

Yes, they were excellent. Professional, courteous, and very competent.

Description of Work
They waterproofed my basement

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 08/01/2014

07/16/2015

Went very well overall. I'm very satisfied. Mike, the owner, was always 10 or 15 minutes late, but that's minor in the grand scheme of things. The materials they removed from my basement walls were mine to dispose of, which was a surprise. But, the contract did say "removal", not "disposal" - so that's my fault. They obviously know what they're doing, they do what they say, and there were no hidde...

Description of Work
Removed all of the insulation from my basement walls and performed mold remediation. Then applied mold preventative paint.

Work Completed On 07/07/2015

10/21/2014

I recently purchased a home, and after almost 2 years, I discovered there was a hidden mold problem causing me health problems. Healthy Spaces was one of three companies I called to help locate and treat the problem as soon as possible. Of the three companies, Healthy Spaces gave me the most intuitive and comprehensive plan of attack and Mark was amazingly thorough and walked me through his plan s...

Description of Work
Treated toxic mold and condensation problems in my basement.

Work Completed On 09/17/2014

Full mold mitigation & removal. Basement waterproofing. Demolition. Concrete. Masonry. Sanitizing and disinfecting due to the flu, covid-19, and coronavirus pandemic.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available