Access Lifts & Ramps Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since May 2010

We have always been and will always be dedicated to helping people maintain their lifestyle for years to come in the home they love. It is our goal to educate you on the best options available for your current and future accessibility needs. It is our duty to help you find the right solutions to make you independent in your own home. We urge customers to contact us and visit the Accessibility Center to try our products. Let us use our 20+ years of expertise to help you or your loved one find the right product to make life so much easier. Not everyone has the same needs, and not every manufacturer has the same products. We can choose from several manufacturers to make sure that you have the right product for your needs....

02/03/2018

There was a problem on one of the chairs. We had to buy a part of the chair for $20 but they did not charge for me the service, just the part. They are very responsive and professional. I am very satisfied with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do maintenance on chair lifts twice a year.

05/28/2016

I must first say I did not purchase my unit from this company 4 years ago and am very sorry I didn't. I needed a washer and dryer delivered and taken down into my basement. There was not enough room to get the appliances down the stairs. I then called the company that I originally purchased from and was given a quote that was ridicules. The gentleman was very short and I felt a bit on the rude sid...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
uninstalled and reinstalled my chair lift for delivery of washer and dryer.

CATEGORY independent living

11/01/2014

They called to reminded me it was time for the check. Made an appointment for a week later. Gave me a time and was there on time. Have always been on time and stayed as long as I needed to get me to use my lift.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
maintenance check

06/11/2014

Good estimate and planning. 5 stairlifts installed in four hours. Very satisfactory. 2 follow up visits for minor adjustments. Prompt and satisfactorily done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed stairlifts.

01/27/2014

Installation was done in half a day and when complete they provided complete information on operation and had me try the lift. Answered all questions and cleaned up everything before they left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed stair lifts for 2 flights of stairs in our house.

CATEGORY handicap equipment

We Install and service stair lifts, porch lifts, modular ramp systems, home elevators, power door operators, remote door operators, dumbwaiters and vertical platform lifts. With Residential, commercial, indoor, and outdoor applications available, we have the solution for your accessibility concerns.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available, American Express, PayPal