Yerdon Construction & Associates

Founded 1979 • With Angi since November 2013

• Award Winning Service! • With almost 40 Years of Experience, Yerdon Construction & Associates has remained a Local Family Owned & Operated General Contracting Company! • A+ BBB Rating • Proudly Serving Whitesborough, New Hartford, Utica, Rome, Dolgeville, Cobleskill, Oneonta, West Oneonta, Earlville, Cooperstown, Maryland & the Surrounding Areas Since 1977! • Our • Featured: Better Homes & Gardens Magazine • Awarded Best Remodel in Cooperstown, NY • Our Company Slogan: "Opt For Us & Be COMPLETELY Satisfied!" - We Always Place Customer Service & Satisfaction as our Highest Priority!...

Quality Craftsmanship of Central New York

Give us a call for your Remodeling needs.

Brasies Mobile Welding & Fabrication

At Brasies mobile welding and fabrication my focus is to get your job done, and done right, no matter the cost or size of the job. I specialize in fabrication and various welding and cutting types. I love my trade, and have a passion for what I do. Ive been a welder/fabricator for 8 years. What I feel may inspire you to contact me for your welding and fabrication needs is my hard work ethic, and my never ending drive to get your job done to perfection and the best of my ability.

HM Quality Carpentry and Handyman Services

With over 25 years of experience, I specialize in smaller handyman jobs to full home remodels as well as custom carpentry. We also offer pressure washing services, painting, and deck building & repairs. Our motto is “Where Quality Counts” because we believe the job should be done right the first time. Please contact me at 3156173388 and mention Angie's List when scheduling.

01/16/2017

Tim and his crew were there all day, every day until the work was finished. They did a beautiful job on most things: they're fantastic with structural and electrical work, and the new ceilings, windows, and fence all look great. A few of the finishing touches weren't as high-quality as the rest of their work, but overall we were very happy. I should have asked for a more detailed estimate in writi...

Description of Work
Low upstairs ceilings removed and redone as cathedral ceilings; mudroom room constructed within the garage; lighting fixtures installed; new windows installed (including where there were no windows previously); yard fenced in; interior painting.

Category fencing,lighting,remodeling,replacement windows,interior painters

09/20/2016

All of the Yerdon construction work went very well and the finished addition is all we had hoped to obtain for a very reasonable price. Tim Yerdon's staff did great work and were very professional at all times. We did have a problem with my heating and air conditioning contractor but Tim's folks fixed all the problems caused by my heating and air conditioning contractor. The Yerdon job came in on ...

Description of Work
Built a 19' by 20' first floor addition to our home. Included a Master Bedroom and bathroom, laundry room (washer & dryer moved up from the cellar and stacked) and full walk in closet. Poured foundation with 4' crawl space. Roofed and sided the addition with the same shingles and vinyl siding. Also added a window to our kitchen. I used my current provider for the extension of baseboard heat and air conditioning for the added area.

Category closet systems,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,home remodeling

02/08/2016

Description of Work
I have been using Yerdon Construction & Associates for about 25 years. He constructed a lake home for me and has helped maintained it over the years. He has been a wonderful resource for us. I can trust him. I would highly recommend.

Category remodeling,home builders

11/30/2013

He did a good job.

Description of Work
I had water come in the house and he had to repair and replace.

Category remodeling

Kitchen, Bathroom, & Basement Remodels • All Additions • Decks & Porches • New Homes • Asphalt Roofing • Sheds/Garages • General Carpentry • Doors • Drywall • Flooring Installation • Interior/Exterior Painting • Skylights/Lighting • Siding • Fireplaces

All Remodels & Additions, Large or Small are Welcome!

Visa, MasterCard, Check