Dynamic Kitchens & Baths

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2011

Individually owned and operated. Occasionally uses licensed sub contractors for electrical & plumbing. Charges determined by the job. ...

Five Star Painting of Saratoga

Your home & business should be a fun reflection of who you are, and the right paint makes that message loud and clear. Come to Five Star Painting of Saratoga Springs and discover the great world of paint! We are totally committed to your 100% satisfaction, keep their workspaces clean, and take real pride in their work

Empire Generation Construction

E&A Quality Painting

E&A Quality Painting is proud to serve, paint, and work for the community in this very difficult moments. I love the art of painting, I love to see all of my customers happy, and smile when they see the quality of work that I've provided in their home. A happy customer will always have more work for me in the future, and that’s one of my goals! I specialized in all aspects of Interior/Exterior Painting and Staining! Please feel free to contact me at any time between 5am-11:30pm for your free estimate at (518) 941-4830 any day of the week that best works for you. I have 15 years of experience in New Residential, Repaints, and Commercial jobs as well! For the month of November and December I, the owner will be the only one working in your home to complete your painting projects at a very reasonable time and cost. If the job is too big and extra help is required, with your approval and consent, i can bring more personal. Mask is a must when working in your home! May God Bless You! Stay Safe! THANK YOU!

Offers by E&A Quality Painting  on Angi

04/11/2018

Excellent workmanship as usual (used Rob Porter for a master bath re-do previously and was impressed.) Various problems cropped up related to delivery of materials and some wiring issues that dated to home's construction. He resolved them all. Very happy with the way it came out.

Description of Work
Kitchen re-model

Category ceramic tile,electrician,lighting,plumbing,home remodeling

07/27/2017

The most honest guy in the industry. Upstairs shower was leaking into downstairs kitchen. Plumber advised it was a grout issue. Found Rob on Angies List. He cam over and took one look at my shower floor and said its in perfect shape. He spent the next hour trouble shooting the issue before discovering it was a leaky valve behind the shower faceplate (Plumbing issue). During this process Rob took t...

Description of Work
Leaking shower troubleshooting

06/18/2017

Extremely well. Rob, Billy and Bobby performed excellent work The new bathroom looks wonderful and came in under our planned budget. The quality of workmanship was superior. They were meticulous in tile work, carpentry, and plumbing.

Description of Work
Complete Master Bathroom Renovation

05/08/2017

We have not signed a contract yet. We are in the process. Looks good.

Description of Work
New bathroom.

04/09/2017

Rob and staff were by far the most professional, talented, honest and kind contractors we have ever had the pleasure of working with. Rob was excellent on guiding us to find the best places and pricing on materials. That was so much appreciated because this was our first major project we have done in our home. His communication with us was optimal and his craftsmanship was absolute perfection! I r...

Description of Work
We had a total gut job on our master bathroom. We expanded into an adjoining closet to make it a true bathroom suite!

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,doors

08/05/2016

Rob provided great design advice from start to finish and did a great job at picking out the perfect granite to complement our tile choices. The work was very high quality and we are thrilled with the result. Rob also coordinated the limited subcontract work involved - Clifton Park Glass and Gary Haswell (Painter). We're hoping to get Rob and Bill back to install a granite countertop with dual sinks to truly finish the master bath. (The cost of service provided below does not include materials or the cost of the glass installation)

Description of Work
Shower Renovation - removed old fiberglass neo-angle shower and replace it with a custom tile and granite shower with frame-less glass.

Category ceramic tile installer","home remodeling contractor

01/22/2016

Dynamic Kitchens and Bath's pricing is very competitive and the quality of their work is excellent. Rob and Bill are very proficient at what they do, and I was pleased with the final result once the work was completed. However, getting the job completed was a problem. I signed our contract toward the end of February, 2014, and then spent the next several months selecting the fixtures and accessories. During the month of July I phoned Rob repeatedly to let him know that the items were ready for delivery, but he did not return my calls for weeks. When he eventually did respond in August, he said it would be just a couple more weeks before he could start my remodel. At the end of September, he called to set an October 1 appointment to collect his deposit so he could begin the job. I insisted he write down a finish date. We agreed on the third week in November for the main bath and before Christmas for the second bath. He completed the main bath on schedule and I was very happy with the results. He even connected me with Adirondack Precision Cut Stone who gave me a generous discount on a beautiful quartz double vanity top. Bill returned on December 19th to replace the vanity and faucet in the 2nd bathroom. He left it usable, but because I discovered the vanity doors were different from what I ordered, no trim or finishing work was done. The correct doors were ordered and I called Rob in February to let him know the correct doors had come in and everything was ready for him to finish the job. Again he did not return my calls. Fortunately, I ran into Rob at a Home Show in April and he said he was working on another job but should be done within two weeks. He finally came on May 28 to take care of the vanity area and then again on June 27 to complete the rest of the work. The result was very satisfactory despite a difficult installation. I would have given Dynamic Kitchens and Baths an overall A rating if it weren't for the terrible time I had getting them to schedule and complete my job in a reasonable amount of time. Rob and Bill are friendly, trustworthy, skillful and never leave without carefully cleaning up any dust or debris. Because they are a small family business (basically Rob and Bill), they evidently work on more than one job at a time in order to keep multiple clients satisfied and themselves fully employed. Unfortunately, this can lead to inordinately long delays in starting and/or finishing a project. At least, this is what occurred in my case.

Description of Work
Dynamic Kitchens and Baths gutted (except for flooring) and completely remodeled our main bathroom. They also replaced a vanity, vanity top, medicine cabinet, lights, towel bars, and an exhaust fan in a second bathroom. Their charge was for labor only, but they did provide sheetrock, new wall tile, and basic plumbing supplies.

Category home remodeling contractor

12/30/2015

Took longer than I thought it would but the results are worth it. Tile work is exceptional. During the process got helpful advice from them on what to purchase. Had great help from Diane Staalesen of Capitol District Supply as well on picking out fixtures and vanity and the Porters clearly had a good working relationship with her. Sub contractors (for painting and installation of glass shower) did a good job as well. They were very conscientious about keeping as much dust as possible out of the rest of the house and were also careful about not letting my cat out! The Porters are very easy to work with. I hired them on advice from two different neighbors who I know both demand a quality job. I am extremely pleased with the outcome, love my new bathroom! When I'm ready to re-do the kitchen I'll definitely contact them again.

Description of Work
Gutted master bath and installed new fixtures and tile.

Category ceramic tile installer","countertop installation","room remodeling","home remodeling contractor","interior painter

07/15/2015

I finally got the designs from them. It wasn't really how he had described it to me when he was here. I really don't think it was worth what I paid for. It was pretty fast when they came out. For getting the actual design, it took a little while. They were apologetic of not getting me on time. I think they were prompt in getting out here initially. They could have been better with getting me the design a lot sooner.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Dynamic Kitchens & Baths. It was just the basic design.

Category interior designer","home remodeling contractor

07/14/2015

I don't have anything bad to say or anything good to say. I'm kind of neutral. I worked with them awhile to get the initial quote.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom. It was just a consultation and then they came back another one or two times to get additional details to supposedly work up a full price quote in unison with a partner company that they work with to do the actual designs and cabinets and everything.

Category home remodeling contractor

Complete Home Remodeling, Kitchens, Baths, Basements, Electrical, & Plumbing.

$50