O'Brien's Family Cleaning Service

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

9:00 AM - 5:30 AM

11 Jack Lane

Pleasant Valley, NY 12569

We take the stress and worry out of home cleaning! Whether your home or office needs a one time deep clean up or regular maintenance cleaning, our family owned cleaning service is here to help. O'Brien's Family Cleaning Service is a premier family owned and operated cleaning service that provides top quality cleaning for your floors, upholstery, walls and fans. When you choose to call 845-204-9868, you can expect to receive excellent home cleaning services from a local business that cares....

house cleaning (35)carpet cleaning (16)floor cleaning (8)window cleaning (8)upholstery cleaning (6)mold removal (3)window replacement (3)professional organizers (2)blind cleaning (2)basement remodeling (1)interior painting (1)chimney cap repair (1)

01/08/2022

Mollie G.

Eddie and his team are responsible, thorough and pleasant to have around. They take great care of our home and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
house cleaning

Work Completed On 01/09/2022

11/02/2021

Gabrielle A.

Perfect from start to finish! My house is cleaner than it's ever been!

Description of Work
Full house cleaning

Work Completed On 11/02/2021

08/30/2021

J M.

Cleaning was ok. People were a little awkward but no big deal. They accidentally broke a piece of one of our windows. At first pretending it didn’t happen then very graciously admitted it and agreed to fix it. I’ve asked 4 times for them to come back and fix and they’ve ignored it.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 08/30/2021

I would like to point out that I offered on at least 5 separate occasions to come up and fix the window and every time I offered or was in the area there was always a reason why we were not able to come by and do so. We also worked very hard to try to accommodate what was a very difficult scheduling process with you guys which we understood due to heath concerns for you wife. Also like I stated from the beginning I was unsure that we had anything to do with the window spring breaking. Would also like to point out that we would still come by to take care of it. Best of luck to you and your family.

02/25/2021

nancy H.

They did a great job, will definitely give them a call for more work needed. Owner was very honest and the work he said he will do was done up to my expectations.

Description of Work
home cleaning , rug cleaning, clean some mold in my basement

Category blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,house cleaning,floor cleaning,mold removal

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

02/24/2021

Matthew H.

Great job, very professional, left the place spotless

Description of Work
Cleaning of my house

Category blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,house cleaning,window cleaning,replacement windows,home & garage organization,floor cleaning,mold removal

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

02/13/2021

Alice Y.

This company is reliable, professional and thorough. We would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
General housecleaning

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

09/04/2020

Janice T.

Ed contacted me promptly, did a great job and completed it within the timeframe provided. He was great to work with and we will hire him again!

Description of Work
My brick floor needed to be stripped and waxed

Category floor cleaning

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

07/20/2020

Scott S.

We had the O'Brian Family in to clean the house 3 or 4 times before we realized that a special gold pendent and a heavy gold bracelet were missing; the day they disappeared, Ed's mother-in-law Mary was alone in the house for the 20 minutes when I went to gas up. When I returned, I was surprised that she had left, as there was still cleaning to be done. The next day we discovered the missing gold. The pendant was very special, a Byzantine gold coin from the reign of Justinian the Great, minted about 530 AD in Constantinople. I had a jeweler make a bevel and loop for it, and both of us loved it. As it was not large, I doubt the thief got much more than weight for it, that was the real crime, which I explained in great detail to Edward. If Mary is still "working", beware.

Description of Work
regular house cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

We did work for [Member Name Removed] and his wife for a period of approximately 3 months. The cleaning was done on a bi weekly basis. After speaking to [Member Name Removed] he informed me that his wife and himself realized that this item had been missing They allowed not only myself but Mary back in their home approximately 4 more times. All of this also happened well over a year ago at which point when 1st brought to my attention I urged him to contact the police and make a formal report. That not only myself but Mary had absolutely nothing to Hide. It also seemed very strang to me that if they believed something of that nature happened that they would allow us back not once but multiple times. Also my reputation is worth more than anybody's necklace. Also in conclusion my business has been running for well over 7 years and have never Been accused of anything like this. We are a family run business Who prides ourself on our very good reputation and we would not jeopardize that for anyone or anything.

02/27/2020

Brian F.

I’m so glad I chose Edward and his team for the job. Not only were they fast, efficient, and detail-oriented, they cleaned our house carefully and were very courteous. I’m looking forward to a regular housecleaning schedule with Edward and his team.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning and carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

02/26/2019

Brian T.

I gave them short notice on a job where I was selling my house and had a cancellation by another provider. They did everything they could to try to fit me in, and unfortunately I hired a different company just minutes before they said they could do it. I could tell they did everything possible to work with me and they seem to do anything they can to accommodate you. They are friendly and professional. I will be calling them for my next job.

Description of Work
Move out cleaning

Work Completed On 02/26/2019

Commercial and Residential cleanings, Mold Remediation, Carpet and upholstery cleaning, Floor waxing and buffing, Fire and Flood clean-ups, pressure washing and interior painting.