WHITE GLOVE ELITE, INC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since January 2006

850 7th Ave Ste 1100

New York, NY 10019

WGE specializes in cleaners for regular residential housekeeping. We also offer onetime move-in, move-out, post renovation, and vacation rental/short-term stay "resets" and office cleanings. Many other types of domestic help may be provided upon request (ie: Windows, personal assistance, packing/unpacking, deep cleanings, organizing, party serving, bartending etc.) Actor Jim Ireland started this business in 1992 as an adjunct to his stage career. They are a licensed agency which provides most domestic services and specialize in trained cleaners for apartments in all five boroughs. All cleaners are bonded....

11/22/2020

Janice V.

Excellent , very pleased with Jon’s work.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category glass repair,house cleaning

06/14/2019

Judy W.

Everything was good and fine and I like them very much.

Description of Work
They cleaned my house.

01/09/2019

Jonanthan S.

Went great,they came on time and did are really good job. Will hire again

Description of Work
House cleaning

06/27/2018

Frank W.

It went well. Janet arrived on time. except for some spots on the kitchen floor she did an excellent job. I would definitely use White Glove and Janet again.

Description of Work
Clean one bedroom apartment

04/25/2018

Uzma S.

WGE was awesome to work with. From the moment I contacted them and all the way until our cleaner, Anna, finished up, it was a five-star experience. I contacted them on a Thursday afternoon for an urgent cleaning request for Friday afternoon in order to have guests over for dinner on Friday evening. White Glove Elite was able to accommodate my scheduling request right away and paired me up with Anna, who is incredibly friendly, courteous, polite, and hard-working! She did a great job and got the place spic and span even with our three cats! Thank you, Anna & WGE!

Description of Work
I needed a thorough cleaning of my one-bedroom apartment in order to have guests over for dinner that evening.

04/02/2018

SRIBALA S.

Very good. I use them on a regular basis.

Description of Work
house cleaning

04/02/2018

Dolly H.

Have been using this service for over two years. Couldn’t be happier in every possible way!

Description of Work
House cleaning

03/27/2018

Allyson T.

I have been using White Glove Elite for over three years on a regular basis. I have always had great service. I have never had a problem with anyone who has worked with me. Everyone is prompt, friendly, professional, and kind. I have given cleanings as gifts and everyone who has received them has told me how happy they are with the service White Glove supplies.

Description of Work
Regular Cleaning

03/20/2018

LOIS V.

I have been using the company for almost a year. I was a little disappointed with my first cleaner who was immediately replaced with no fee charged. The second person was very good but began to come late, and then came very late. White Glove replaced her immediately as soon as I finally documented my concerns. The third person cleans exceptionally well, is very professional and a lovely individual. The white glove management staff are very responsive to any question and concern. They also appear to be as responsive to the staff they vet and employ. I have already recommended the company to several of my friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
I have a two bedroom apartment with wood floors throughout. My entire apartment is thoroughly cleaned, except for the master bedroom, my choice. I ask for a special project each week, wash blinds, extra work removing built up wax on floors and it is always done perfectly.

03/19/2018

Kristin G.

I have used White Glove Elite for years and found them to be highly reliable, responsive and fair to their workers, who get a far bigger cut of the cleaning payment than most agencies dole out. The cleaners show up on time and do a fine job, and the pro-active communication from the White Glove office is excellent. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Apartment cleaning

Total Window Services

We are proud to be New York’s top residential and commercial window cleaning and tinting services provider. To get to know us better, please take a few minutes to learn about our company’s services, offerings, and discounts. If you are interested in any of our services — window cleaning, window tinting, glass restoration or any other service — please do not hesitate to call or email us. We serve all of Long Island, including Brooklyn.

NYCLEANINGVIP

Our company has been providing quality cleaning services by professionally trained staff members since 2005. With at least two years of experience, we pride ourselves in providing outstanding services at the convenience of our clients.

All State Cleaning Service

We are a company of 15 employees and are bilingual. Our main focus is on Commercial and Residential Cleaning. Our prices differs from Commercial and Residential. For Commercial clients we do cleaning every night including weekend cleaning for large and small offices. For Residential clients we do charge for an initial cleanup and then a regular price for cleaning. We do weekly, bi-weekly, every 3 weeks, once a month and everyday cleaning. We don't use subcontractors at this point. We are a cleaning service that provides many different forms of cleaning as I have described above. We are insured and bonded. We are reliable, honest and most of all trustworthy. After the initial clean, we will take $5 off the subsequent cleaning.

Department of Consumer Affairs
    05/01/2018
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

WGE specializes in cleaners for regular residential housekeeping. We also offer onetime move-in, move-out, post renovation, and vacation rental/short-term stay "reset" cleanings. Many other types of domestic help may be provided upon request (ie: Windows, personal assistance, packing/unpacking, organizing, party serving, bartending etc.)

We do not offer carpet steaming or upholstery services.