We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Precision Painting Plus

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2014

100 Church St Ste 801

New York, NY 10007

Precision Painting Plus is a well-established painting company serving the NYC area. The Precision Difference upholds ourselves to the highest standards to deliver premium quality, honest pricing, and on-time project completion work for every customer. We only work with skilled, trained professionals that use premium paint for their project. We deliver honest pricing with no vague or hidden fees. With on-time scheduling and daily communication, we reassure customers a worry-free experience. You can count on us to deliver the best project experience for you....

09/19/2022

Albert R.

They took the paint we already gave them a downpayment and we told them that were going to pay the other payment right after they finish sanding and then the other payment right after they paint, they are asking where is the payment then we told them after they finish the deck. And now they are looking again for the cheque payment for the 2nd payment but we didn't give them the cheque because they are not yet doing the sanding and they don't have the right equipment. They pack up their things and took the paint and deck stain and just walk away.

Description of Work
Paint or Stain Exterior Surfaces

Category interior painters

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am sorry that you were not satisfied with our process. Please be advised that in our contract signed by both parties, we clearly state the payment terms and timeline of the project. This is to avoid any misunderstanding or miscommunication regarding the schedule of payments required to complete the project. I will be happy to discuss those terms with you in detail and he importance on our end to following the protocol consistently. I can be reached at Carey@precisionpaintingplus.net should you wish to reach out to me directly. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

08/30/2022

Angela W.

Average quality job over all. A few troublesome issues: - My project manager was replaced twice. - Floor refinishers missed very large areas. - Workers painted all of the outlet covers instead of removing them. The issues were resolved promptly: They came back another day to fix mistakes and deducted some charges from the invoice to compensate for my inconvenience.

Description of Work
Interior painting and floor refinishing.

Category hardwood floor, interior painters

Thank you for sharing your experience with us [Member Name Removed]. We are sorry to see that you were not completely satisfied with your project. I am glad we were able to resolve the issues immediately (as you stated) and compensate you for your inconvenience. We strive to give each and every customer outstanding service and workmanship but for the rare occasions that we are not successful at that, we stand behind our work and brand and do what we can to resolve sooner than later. We thank you for your business and hope that you give us another chance in the future

08/11/2022

Jarna B.

Had a project manager named Brian from precision painting to come over & give me an estimate for work I needed done. It’s been over 13 days & he never bothered giving one. Their customer service is the worst. I’m sure these are all fake paid reviews. Be very careful before you hire them for work. If they take a very long to give an estimate imagine how long it’s going to take them to get work done!! Do better precision painting & stop paying for fake reviews!!

Description of Work
Compound, Painting, some repairs

Category concrete repair, interior painters

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry that you did not get the estimate in a timely manner. We do our best to get every quote to our customers in less than 72 hours. I believe there was a misunderstanding where our Estimator was under the impression that you needed it the day of the appointment or you were going to hire another contractor. Once again we apologize and wish your experience could have been different. We do hope that you will give us another chance in the future. We wish you all the best

07/16/2022

Eden A.

Excellent high quality work. Great attention to detail. I would hire Brooklyn Precision Painting to complete all painting projects in my apartment.

Description of Work
Son's Bathroom and Bedroom

Category interior painters

Thank you very much! It makes our day to hear that we were able to provide you 5-star service. We’ll make sure the entire team at Precision Painting Plus receives your feedback – they’ll be thrilled to hear your kind words.

06/09/2022

Laura T.

Ross and his team did a fantastic job. I had originally planned a gut renovation of my kitchen and bathroom but my co-op board wouldn't allow it. Ross helped my figure out what I could do to update the kitchen and bathroom to get 80% of what I wanted without having to go to the board, and for 20% of the cost the renovation would have been. His team was responsible, efficient, thorough, and very nice. Great experience over all, highly recommend!

Description of Work
The team painted my 3 bedroom apartment, refinished my parquet flooring and restored parts of it that had been damaged, painted my kitchen cabinets, replaced the kitchen backsplash, glazed the bathroom, and replaced the bathroom medicine cabinet and vanity.

Category hardwood floor, interior painters, cabinet refacing

05/18/2022

Thomas F.

I made the mistake of attempting to get a price quote for painting my apartment. Within minutes, the phone calls and emails started; I stopped counting at 40 phone calls and VMs. This is nothing short of harassment. Twice I've asked Angi and Precision Painting to cease and desist the harassment to no avail. My next action will be to report them to the police.

Description of Work
Painting Apartment

Category interior painters

Dear [Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry that you were inconvenienced. We take your feedback very seriously. We have already made some changes to the number of attempts our potential customers receive. Please accept our sincere apologies. We hope that you will give us a chance in the future

02/23/2022

Calvin L.

Hired Precision Painting Plus to get my brownstone painted (interior only). They were efficient with getting someone in to give me a quote, and then put my order on hold when I had delays in my renovation. Once they got started, they were quick and efficient. John, the project manager was attentive and listened to all my concerns and was great at being flexible when I had to make some scheduling changes. Nestor was one of the painters and he did a great job even though he was by himself. Overall it took 4 days total (broken down in 2 weeks). After they finished, I got a chance to do a walkthrough with John, and I was able to put some blue tape on areas that needed a touchup. They came back the next day and knocked those out. Overall, great experience and great value from these guys. Would recommend to anyone in the area!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

Thank you for taking the time to submit such a wonderful review. We are glad to see that you had a positive experience and that our team was able to meet your expectations. I will be sure to share your feedback with them. We thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

12/30/2021

Kathy M.

Time and time again, he would not respond and always making excuses, very poor customer service. It was just totally unsatisfactory. He required me to submit competitive price but he refused to matched it. I just felt like, he made me waste time pursuing him.

Description of Work
They quoted me a price for wall painting.

Category interior painters

Dear [Member Name Removed] Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are sorry to see that you did not have the experience you were hoping for. I will look into this and make the necessary changes to ensure this does not happen again. Once again, we apologize. We value your time and find it unacceptable to have you feel that you wasted yours. Should you be interested in having another Estimator review your proposal, I will be happy to arrange for such. I can be reached at 516-654-5008 All the best Carey VP of Customer Relations

11/15/2021

Jeanette W.

Very expensive for poor workmanship. The crew was nice but understaffed and frankly they could care less about the workmanship. We paid over $30k; have an old house -- before we hired them, we told them that prep was important to us and we were promised a full scraping along with a light machine sanding. We knew and understood there would be some mapping. We had to stop the job many times to ask them to fix and do better prep. Many areas were barely scraped - we could use a finger nail to easily pull away the old paint. They also weren't sanding until we asked them to and even then, they sanded one area but then stopped. We let them know we wanted it done numerous times, asked for better prep, and it just didn't happen. We finally were so exasperated that we let it go and really just wanted to have them leave. I'd like to post photos of the after to show how the paint is chipping from where they didn't properly prep and also to show how poor their prep was. Before final payment, we realized via the exterior cameras that they didn't do the promised two coats of paint and we had to ask them to come back and do that. They may do great work in other areas but we cannot recommend them for exterior painting on an older house.

Description of Work
Entire house exterior repainting

Category concrete repair, house painters

Dear [Member Name Removed] thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sorry to see that you did not have a positive experience with our team. I have reached out to the team members involved and would be happy to discuss their input and your experience in detail. Please feel free to reach out to me at Carey@precisionpaintingplus.net I hope to hear from you soon

10/27/2021

Barbara G.

They are excellent ,on time. They did an excellent work .I'm gonna use them again.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

Thank you for taking the time to submit such a great review. We are glad to see that you had a positive experience and that our team was able to meet your expectations. I will be sure to share your feedback with them. We thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

06/14/2021

Rickie H.

Job was excellent. The painters were very nice, worked hard and cleaned up well at the end of each day. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Paint whole exterior of house

Category concrete repair, house painters

Thank you for taking the time to submit such a wonderful review. We are glad to see that you had a positive experience and that we were able to meet your expectations. We thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

03/17/2021

Katie G.

Pros: -squeezed us in right before holidays on a short timeline -color matched specific colors they didn't carry for us -at first quick glance paint job looked good Cons: -sloppy: paint on metal window frame, on wood floor, on doorknobs, and 1 large spot on bedroom beam that didn't get a second coat (photo) and is quite noticeable, door that has clumps of paint on corner (photo) -white paint coated inside of our sinks and down drains (not cleaned out when done at all- photos) -after we paid, any attempt to get these issues fixed went ignored- no response So, if you're particular, don't go with them. I was hopeful that they'd honor the contract and come back to fix our bigger issues but my email with photos of areas went ignored.

Description of Work
interior paint- 3 bedrooms, common living area, entryway and hall

12/29/2020

Tiffany S.

Excellent efficient work, timely service, flexible scheduling. Quality, quality quality!!! I closed on my new home on December 15th, which didn't leave me much time to make minor changes before the holidays. James and Bianca at Precision Painting Plus were a dream come true. James came out to see our home a day after my Angie's list request. He provided me with an complete detailed estimate for my project and was super thoughtful to throw things in for Little or No cost because we had just bought the home, Ex. He painted the closets in my kids room. #Grateful. The estimate came with all of the material. Quality paint and quality painters! The paint is yours to keep at the end of the project. As they were already full of projects for the holiday season, I asked if there was any way my project could have been done before Christmas. James made a call and actually got a crew out to my home 2 days later, they worked late into the night on day 1 and was able to wrap up my project on day 2 by 5pm. I got a Huge master bedroom done, the master bath, my children's room (2x) their bathroom. My formal living and dining room done - very large space and my half bathroom. The work was AMAZING! The service included all the walls, trims and doors. I couldn't be happier! Bianca is the project consultant and she was also Top Notch! Extremely Knowledgeable about colors and finishes and walked me through with NO RUSH color options - I was a deer without headlights. Her direction really helped me pull it together. At such a happy but overwhelming time of purchasing a new home, they were the perfect team to help bring some ease to what could have easily been a overwhelming process. Thank you so much guys and thank you Angie's list for this Excellent recommendation!!! I'm truly beyond grateful!

Description of Work
Painted My New Home

Category interior painters

Dear [Member Name Removed] Thank you for such a wonderful review. We are so happy to see that you had a great experience with our team. I will be sure to share your feedback with James, Bianca and the rest of the team. Congratulations on your new home, we hope you enjoy it! We thank you for the opportunity to work with you. All the best

12/11/2020

Susan C.

Precision Painters Plus showed up on time. They quickly prepared the area in an organized manner. The job's foreman spoke with me and walked through each room with me to get all details correct. He doubled as a painter. I had chosen 5 different pigments in total. The PPP team finished the job - 3 rooms, closets, a kitchen, bath, hallway and lots of trim - in 2 days. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
I needed a small apartment completely repainted.

Category plastering, interior painters

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for such kind words. We are so happy to see that you had a wonderful experience with our team. I will be sure to share your feedback with them. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. Best Wishes

09/30/2020

John W.

It went very well and we were very pleased. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They painted the whole interior of our house.

Category interior painters

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your very kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team. Wishing you all the best

09/26/2020

Claudia T.

Horrible job done. Poor workmanship, but premium price. There was no supervision of the crew, and the job was mediocre at best. There were paint drips all over, areas that were not painted, ceilings and walls not properly painted so nail pops and others were just painted over and not smoothed, used sinks to clean their tools and left them a complete dirty mess, light switches not covered so painted all over. Will never use again.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sorry to see that we did not meet your expectations and that you did not have a good experience with our team. I would be happy to hear more about your experience to ensure this does not happen again. In addition, If there is something we can do to change that experience around, I would be glad to discuss a resolution with you. I can be reached at 516-654-5008 I am looking forward to hearing from you Carey VP of Customer Relations

09/21/2020

Jo-Ann M.

Pretty good. Took a little longer than I thought it would.

Description of Work
Walls painted in 3 rooms and some repair work to ceilings.

Category plastering, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Hi [Member Name Removed] Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad to see that you were happy with the final outcome of the project. Best Wishes

08/11/2020

De Z.

Amazing job, the painters not only helped paint the walls I mentioned, they also took the time to finish the baseboards and areas which they though could use a bit more touch up. It was above and beyond expectation.

Description of Work
Needed the walls in the apartment to be touched up before my move in

08/04/2020

Kristian M.

Power wash went well. Better on the brick area vs. the vinyl siding.

Description of Work
Power wash

Category pressure washing, cabinet refacing

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are glad to see that you had a positive experience. We are looking forward to working with you again in the future.

07/30/2020

Gregory K.

My bathroom looks great. Had it sprayed instead of rolled and the cabinets are just what I wanted. I also appreciate the quick responsiveness of PPP. I had a time crunch and they came through.

Description of Work
bathroom painted; vanity, linen cabinet and mirror frame painted

Category interior painters, cabinet refacing

Dear [Member Name Removed] Thank you for taking the time to leave us a nice review. We are glad that you loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. We look forward to work with you again in the future. Best Wishes, Carey

06/22/2020

Melanie R.

They did a good job, quoted a fair price, and finished everything in four days.

Description of Work
Painted entire 2 bedroom apartment walls/ceiling, painted kitchen cabinets, power washed and re-stained the deck

Category decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Dear [Member Name Removed] Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We are so glad to see that you were satisfied with the crew and the customer service you received. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. We look forward to hearing from you again. Best Wishes, Carey

05/25/2020

Felix K.

Alan is great. Fast communication. Job was performed as promised

Description of Work
Painting Exterior

Category wallpaper, house painters

Thank you so much for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Best Regards Carey

03/05/2020

Sam C.

As we moved to a new apartment, we want to paint our apartment in some new different colors. I found Precision Painting and they are very professional, helpful and efficient. The result of our painting is amazing and gorgeous. Especially wanna thank to Gianfranco, Eugene, and Bianca, they are the best! They provided me really helpful suggestion, helped me set the schedule asap and answered my questions timely. During the painting process, I was not able to be in the apartment, but Gianfranco tried everything he could to make sure that the result would be the same as what we want to do to our apartment. He is earnest and has done a well job. I really recommend everyone if you need to find someone to help you paint your house/store/apartment/office, Precision Painting definitely is your best choice!

Description of Work
Whole apartment interior painting

Category interior painters

Dear [Member Name Removed] Thank you for the wonderful review. We are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed working with Gianfranco and the rest of the crew. Our team at PPP strives to provide you with the absolute best, so it is a pleasure to see that we have succeeded on doing so on your project. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Wishes, Carey

02/26/2020

Sally R.

This is the 2nd time I have hired Precision painting and once again they did outstanding job. They were prompt, courteous, professional and reasonably priced for the high quality of work. My bathroom walls and ceiling had numerous layers of cracking paint. They skim coated the walls and ceiling, and now the bathrooms look like new construction. It is amazing. The paint job was excellent as well. I will hire them again soon to do other areas of my home.

Description of Work
Skimcoat, prime and paint bathroom walls and ceiling in two bathrooms

Category interior painters

Dear [Member Name Removed] Thank you for the wonderful review. We are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed working with Evan and the rest of the team. PPP strives to provide you with the absolute best, so it is a pleasure to see that we have succeeded on doing so on your project. Thank you for contacting us for all your painting projects. We appreciate your loyalty. We look forward to working with you again on your next project. Best Wishes, Carey

02/21/2020

Jamie W.

Precision Painting Plus was incredibly overpriced, unprofessional, sloppy and rude. They painted my living room and master & primed a second bedroom and hallway. They did not sand the french pocket doors before painting so the paint came off within 2. They did not tape off any hardware, floor or glass of the french doors so there was paint on my doorknobs, floor and doors. When I pointed out the paint on the glass their technicians told me to "scrape it off with my finger nail". After pointing out the areas that needed touch ups 2 rounds later, I asked for is credit since they were unwilling or unable to fix the outstanding issues. They gave me an insignificant amount back which did not ladder up to the estimate given so I asked for a breakdown of the costs. They refused and told me a breakdown of the cost was unreasonable to ask. They then followed up by demanding payment of the balance less than 5 days after they finished work then threatened to send me to collections without providing the invoice I had asked for.

Description of Work
Painting and wallpaper priming

JR 2 Electric

jr

Lead Abatement NYC

For more than a decade, Lead Abatement NYC has been helping residential & commercial properties be clean and clear from lead poisoning. Our team of professionals is highly trained experts with years of experience in performing a thorough cleaning process. We have served the tri-state area and every other NY borough by offering them a customer service extraordinaire. For us, making sure you have a lead-free environment is a priority. Therefore, we provide you with a service that meets your standard of safety & satisfaction. Lead Abatement NYC is committed to the cause of removing lead in a government-approved manner. Every person that we have hired for performing the job follows the guidelines standardized by the EPA, DOH, HPD and DOB. Our teams are fully licensed & they are certified to perform the lead cleaning job for you. Not only are they expert cleaners, but they will ensure your premises remain safe, secure & clean during the cleanup process. Let us provide you with unparalleled quality & service. We are proud to be the best at what we do.

GTM Contracting Inc.

We are a locally owned and operated company, that values honesty and integrity and treats your home or business as if it's our own. We offer of quality asbestos abatement and mold removal services. You will find us to be competitively priced, with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction! -A pre-qualified Asbestos contractor with HPD (Housing Preservation & Development) NYC. -A pre-qualified Lead contractor with HPD (Housing Preservation & Development) NYC. -Work all over New York State and the Five Boroughs.

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    13VH09303600
    New Jersey
    New Jersey: General
    03/31/2022

Cabinet Painting, Ceiling Painting, Commercial Painting, Deck Staining, Decorative Painting, Door Painting, Drywall Installation, Drywall Texturing, Electrostatic Painting, Exterior Painting, Faux Painting, Fence and Outdoor Structure Painting, Interior Painting, Molding Installation, Mural Painting, Paint Removal, Painting, Plastering, Pressure Washing, Residential Painting, Spray Painting, Staining & Varnishing, Trim & Baseboard Painting, Wallpaper Installation, Wallpaper Removal, Wall Stenciling, Wall Texture Removal

Kitchen Installation, Tiling, Roofing