Precision Painting Plus

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
NY

100 Church St Ste 801

New York, NY 10007

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Precision Painting Plus is an award-winning painting company that has been around for 14 years. We are the fastest-growing and most reputable painting company in the US. That’s because we respect our customers, we care, and most importantly… we get it. Your home and business are personal. They’re a reflection of you. Our team doesn’t settle until we get your project done exactly how you want it, while also staying on time and in budget. With us, you’ll be assigned a dedicated project manager with a professional painting crew, and you’ll have friendly customer service to help you every step of the way! Additionally, with COVID-19, safety is a top focus! Not only do we follow CDC guidelines, wear protective equipment, and sanitize our work areas after completion, but we also offer free virtual quotes, delivered in 24 hours or less. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our wide variety of services. You can read about them below, and then reach out to us for your free estimate!...

4.4

interior painting (437)house painting (63)drywall (46)plastering (42)woodworking (27)wallpaper removal (22)flooring (19)hardwood floors (17)wallpaper hanger (14)handyman (13)cabinet refacing (12)door installation (9)

06/14/2021

Job was excellent. The painters were very nice, worked hard and cleaned up well at the end of each day. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Paint whole exterior of house

Category concrete repair,house painters

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

03/17/2021

Pros: -squeezed us in right before holidays on a short timeline -color matched specific colors they didn't carry for us -at first quick glance paint job looked good Cons: -sloppy: paint on metal window frame, on wood floor, on doorknobs, and 1 large spot on bedroom beam that didn't get a second coat (photo) and is quite noticeable, door that has clumps of paint on corner (photo) -white paint coate...

Description of Work
interior paint- 3 bedrooms, common living area, entryway and hall

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

12/29/2020

Excellent efficient work, timely service, flexible scheduling. Quality, quality quality!!! I closed on my new home on December 15th, which didn't leave me much time to make minor changes before the holidays. James and Bianca at Precision Painting Plus were a dream come true. James came out to see our home a day after my Angie's list request. He provided me with an complete detailed estimate for my...

Description of Work
Painted My New Home

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed] Thank you for such a wonderful review. We are so happy to see that you had a great experience with our team. I will be sure to share your feedback with James, Bianca and the rest of the team. Congratulations on your new home, we hope you enjoy it! We thank you for the opportunity to work with you. All the best

12/11/2020

Precision Painters Plus showed up on time. They quickly prepared the area in an organized manner. The job's foreman spoke with me and walked through each room with me to get all details correct. He doubled as a painter. I had chosen 5 different pigments in total. The PPP team finished the job - 3 rooms, closets, a kitchen, bath, hallway and lots of trim - in 2 days. I highly recommend this company...

Description of Work
I needed a small apartment completely repainted.

Category plastering,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for such kind words. We are so happy to see that you had a wonderful experience with our team. I will be sure to share your feedback with them. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. Best Wishes

09/30/2020

It went very well and we were very pleased. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They painted the whole interior of our house.

Work Completed On 10/10/2019

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your very kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team. Wishing you all the best

09/26/2020

Horrible job done. Poor workmanship, but premium price. There was no supervision of the crew, and the job was mediocre at best. There were paint drips all over, areas that were not painted, ceilings and walls not properly painted so nail pops and others were just painted over and not smoothed, used sinks to clean their tools and left them a complete dirty mess, light switches not covered so painte...

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sorry to see that we did not meet your expectations and that you did not have a good experience with our team. I would be happy to hear more about your experience to ensure this does not happen again. In addition, If there is something we can do to change that experience around, I would be glad to discuss a re...

09/21/2020

Pretty good. Took a little longer than I thought it would.

Description of Work
Walls painted in 3 rooms and some repair work to ceilings.

Category plastering,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad to see that you were happy with the final outcome of the project. Best Wishes

08/11/2020

Amazing job, the painters not only helped paint the walls I mentioned, they also took the time to finish the baseboards and areas which they though could use a bit more touch up. It was above and beyond expectation.

Description of Work
Needed the walls in the apartment to be touched up before my move in

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

08/04/2020

Power wash went well. Better on the brick area vs. the vinyl siding.

Description of Work
Power wash

Category pressure washing,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are glad to see that you had a positive experience. We are looking forward to working with you again in the future.

07/30/2020

My bathroom looks great. Had it sprayed instead of rolled and the cabinets are just what I wanted. I also appreciate the quick responsiveness of PPP. I had a time crunch and they came through.

Description of Work
bathroom painted; vanity, linen cabinet and mirror frame painted

Category interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed] Thank you for taking the time to leave us a nice review. We are glad that you loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. We look forward to work with you again in the future. Best Wishes, Carey

Cabinet Painting, Ceiling Painting, Commercial Painting, Deck Staining, Decorative Painting, Door Painting, Drywall Installation, Drywall Texturing, Electrostatic Painting, Exterior Painting, Faux Painting, Fence and Outdoor Structure Painting, Interior Painting, Molding Installation, Mural Painting, Paint Removal, Painting, Plastering, Pressure Washing, Residential Painting, Spray Painting, Staining & Varnishing, Trim & Baseboard Painting, Wallpaper Installation, Wallpaper Removal, Wall Stenciling, Wall Texture Removal

Kitchen Installation, Tiling, Roofing