NEW YORK BRITE

With Angi since February 2006

3.4

On Time Carpet

On Time Carpet is a locally owned & operated business that specializes in cleaning homes and offices. We care as much about the quality of our work as you care about your home and office. On Time Carpet provides the most outstanding carpet and upholstery cleaning service experience. We create a clean, healthy, comfortable and happy indoor environment for our clients so they can relax and enjoy a richer quality of life. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Additional service area - Midtown Manhattan, Nassau, Orange, Passaic, Rockland, Somerset, Staten Island, Upper Manhattan & Westchester Counties. Award wining. Additional email - info@ontimecarpetcleaner.com.

Offers by On Time Carpet on Angi
Always Green Carpet Cleaner

**$99 Carpet Cleaning for 2 Rooms SPECIAL**Professional Carpet Cleaning Services Always Green Carpet Cleaner NY eco-friendly cleaning company specializing in pressurized steam cleaning of carpets, area rugs, upholstery, mattresses, home and office cleaning. Our company is a family-owned operation, servicing NY and its surrounding areas. We strive to provide cleaning services that espouse environmental values and are healthier - and safer - for your family and your employees. We always use non-toxic, chemical free, biodegradable and organic cleaning solutions that provide a healthier lifestyle for your family, pets, home and office.

Offers by Always Green Carpet Cleaner on Angi
Handy House Cleaning

11/11/2009

Lora K.

Very poorly. Hired this service several times at $25.00 hour, not including changing time, calling into office, etc plus tips. In four hours cleaners barely got bathroom and kitchen done, had to redo their work up to 2.5 hours myself. Didn't even get to places like top of fridge, or inside. Never was sure what they really did all that time. When contacted service to register dissatisfaction, rep/owner nasty and hostile, refused to make good. DEFINITELY STEER CLEAR OF THIS OUTFIT.

Description of Work
Hired to clean 1 bedroom apartment. No laundry. No dishes. Nothing but vacuum in bedroom. In 4 hours barely got bathroom and kitchen. Used them a while back, may have been before '07. NB to Angie's List: need to change service date option functionality to allow more generality.

10/16/2009

Jay C.

The overall cleaning took about five hours. They were prompt about making the appointment. They were thorough and they spent the full five hours doing the work. I would consider using them again in the future.

Description of Work
New York Brite came out to clean my home this past weekend.

09/13/2008

William A.

Because our new puppy had been soiling a stairway runner and some throw rugs, we called Brite for help after seeing their ad in the VIllage newspaper. They did a very good job on the stairway and successfully upsold us for additional upholstery cleaning. Again, they did a good job. But the four rugs they took back to their factory for cleaning were a different story. They had promised to return them within 4-6 weeks but that turned into 4 months! And they lost one of our rugs, an antique Moroccan rug worth about $1,000. After not showing up for several delivery dates, causing us great inconvenience, they finally returned our rugs. But they tried to fool us by sending back another rug that obviously wasn't ours and of much less quality and value. When confronted, they admitted that our rug was lost and suggested that we accept their junky rug as compensation. We refused and asked for $1,250 -- $1,000 for our lost rug and the $250 cost of cleaning a rug that we never got back. They offered $500 and, after weeks of wrangling and runaround, they begrudgingly came up to $700. Exhausted by all of their shenanigans, I accepted. I just purchased a replacement rug so I am out-of-pocket $500 because of Brite. I will never use them again. Aside from their deceptiveness throughout this episode, I think they are very overpriced (I got another puppy-stained rug, similar to the one they lost, cleaned recently for $100). Good workmanship is not enough. Honesty, timeliness and honorableness (you'd think that, on a $3,000 total order, they could have give me the $1250 we were entitled to and still made a profit on us!) also matter. In sum: When it comes to Brite, buyer beware!

Description of Work
Clean carpet on stairway (in-home cleaning). Clean fabric upholstery (in-home). Clean rugs (out of home).

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

08/23/2007

PATRICIA C.

They have my keys and are handy.

Description of Work
They clean my place.

03/29/2006

THEY DID A GOOD JOB EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT THEY FORGOT TO DO ONE THING. I THINK THE PRICE WAS HIGH, BECAUSE I AM IN A VERY SMALL APARTMENT. I REALLY DON'T KNOW IF I WOULD USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN BECAUSE OF THE PRICE.

Description of Work
THEY CAME IN TO CLEAN MY APARTMENT.

03/29/2006

THE SERVICE WAS NOT BAD. THEY COULD HAVE CLEANED MY BATHTUB BETTER, THOUGH. THEY ALWAYS SEND DIFFERENT PEOPLE. THEY COME ON TIME, AND THEY ALWAYS DO WHAT I TELL THEM TO DO. I THINK THE PRICE IS REASONABLE.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED SEVERAL ROOMS OF MY HOME.

ARTHUR C.

I PAY $70 EVERY TWO WEEKS, WHICH I THINK IS A LITTLE EXPENSIVE. THE QUALITY OF THEIR WORK IS GREAT. THEY ARE ALWAYS ON TIME. I HAVE USED THEM FOR YEARS NOW AND HAVEN'T HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THEM.

Description of Work
THEY DO THE DISHES, VACUUM, DUST AND PICK UP ANYTHING THAT'S OUT.

Beth G.

THEY CAME OVER TO CLEAN AND THEY DID NOT CLEAN THE AREA THEY WERE HIRED TO CLEAN. THEY DID A BAD JOB ON THE AREA THEY DID CLEAN. I WOULD NOT HIRE THEM AGAIN.

Description of Work
THEY CAME TO CLEAN.

02/08/2006

THE OVERALL EXPERIENCE WAS GOOD. THE COMPANY HAS A VERY GOOD REPUTATION FOR BUSINESS. THEY CLEAN HOMES AS WELL AS OFFICES. THEY DO A VERY EFFICIENT JOB OF CLEANING AND PUTTING EVERYTHING IN IT'S PLACE.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED MY HOUSE WHEN I BROKE MY LEG. THEY CAME ONCE EACH WEEK FOR ABOUT TWO MONTHS.