Certified Chimney Service Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since January 2012

Awards & Badges

16 Vineyard Way

Mount Sinai, NY 11766

We are a family run and operated full chimney service company. We are certified by the Chimney Safety Institute of America (csia.org) and are A rated by the Better Business Bureau. Our owner, Charles McCarthy, is the longest CSIA certified technician in Nassau County. We do anything and everything to do with the chimney. We service residential as well as commercial. We offer free written estimates on any kind of repair. Currently we service Nassau County, Suffolk County and the 5 Boroughs of NYC. To reach our Pennsylvania Office call (570) 202-8725, to reach our Philadelphia Office call (484) 361-4194. Also serving - Union, Upper, Westchester, Bucks, Montgomery & portions of Philadelphia Counties....

chimney repair (129)chimney sweep (73)chimney cap repair (32)fireplace services (8)masonry (5)gutter cleaning (3)dryer vent cleaning (2)roofing (2)

10/08/2020

Workers were very professional and did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney caps originally but I needed more extensive work on my chimney.

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

07/08/2020

I highly recommend Certified Chimney of Holtsville. A lightning strike caused damage to my chimney. I needed a new liner as well as a new cement crown and other work done to bring my chimney back up to snuff. The owner, Charles and his two associates (Christian and Christopher) did an outstanding job. They are extremely professional, neat and friendly. They completed the job quickly and the most i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New liner, cement crown, chimney caps and exterior brick work.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

05/14/2020

Workers were efficient and cleaned up afterwards well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sweep chimney

CATEGORY chimney sweep

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

01/22/2020

The company was quick to respond and do the service. They were thorough in their determination of the problem as well as courteous and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cap and damper installation and cleaning

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

11/27/2018

I was very pleased with the work that was done by this company. Initially I thought that I only needed a chimney cap installed, but after a careful inspection of my chimney, it was found that a crumbling and deteriorating lining of my chimney interior wall had occurred leaving a potentially dangerous situation in my house. I was actually shown the damage so I could determine for myself the extent ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
chimney cap and repair

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2018

11/25/2018

We contacted this company to get a quote on inserting a stainless steel liner in the chimney of our newly purchased home. On inspection, they showed that the flue at the base of the chimney was nearly blocked & advised immediate installation of a liner, which they were able to do that day. Unfortunately, as the liner was being inserted, the chimney began to disintegrate from the roofline up due to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stainless steel liner & chimney rebuild

CATEGORY masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2018

Thank you for your kind review :) your kind words mean so much.

10/11/2018

Fine. However he forgot to turn boiler back on. After cleaning the chimney

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleaned

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2018

10/01/2018

Rob and Fred were unbelievable professionals who diagnosed the problems quickly and did expert work. Their pricing was very fair. They were kind and very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleaning and replace cap

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

Thank you for your kind review :) it was our pleasure servicing you.

09/20/2018

I think they could have done a more thorough cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney sweep

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed], Two men went to your home inspected your chimney top to bottom and gave you a 12 point safety inspection. The men brushed and vacuumed your chimney for $59.99. If you thought they could of done a better job, why wouldn't you say something to them or call the office??

03/12/2018

The technician said it didn't need cleaning and with the stainless steel chimney liner I had installed recently, I wouldn't need a chimney inspection for 5 years. However, he did say that my chimney was missing a cap, so I purchased one from him and he installed it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to inspect my chimney and clean it, if necessary.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2017

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your review :) Jeanette

Oil & Gas Heating System. Chimney Flues Cleaning, Wood & Gas Fireplace Services, Chimney Caps.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal