DuctClean1974

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2009

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

4 Henearly Dr

Miller Place, NY 11764

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

air duct cleaning202011764
Whole House Air Duct Cleaning all vents, returns, main lines and sanitazer to prevent or eliminate corona virus ( based on 1 HAVC Unit. Pictures before and after included,

$199 Air Duct Cleaning/ $85 Dryer Vent Cleaning. Angies List Award every year since 2009. We follow NADCA way of Cleaning. We use mounted Air Compressor, Rotary Air Brushes and filtration Hepa Vacuums system to clean all the vents, returns, main lines and unit of the hvac system. Sanitation to prevent mildew and bad orders included. Pictures before and after are included. Solid quotes no extra charges or mold charges. We guaranteed the cleaning or its for free. Call, text or send us an email for any questions, we offer free estimates at 631 943 0748 We are located in Miller Place Long Island...
Air Duct Cleaning $199  project

Chimney Cleaning  project
Chimney Cleaning

chimney sweep

202211764

air duct cleaning (1007)dryer vent cleaning (670)chimney sweep (125)HVAC Companies (14)chimney repair (7)mold removal (2)chimney cap repair (1)roofing (4)woodworking (3)

01/06/2022

Chantal A.

Friendly staff and owner. Work was easy to schedule and throughly done. The technician took time to go over the work done in detail and make recommendations for things to look out for the future. Would recommend this company. I've used them a couple of times and found them to be superior in quality to other companies.

Description of Work
Cleaning of HVAC unit and dryer of dust and debris

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 01/06/2022

10/12/2021

Thomas W.

I hate to be the bad guy hear and bash on a company but I wouldn't want anyone to experience what I had to go through with these guys so yeah whatever I'll be the bad guy. Absolutely horrible contractors! I should've listened to the most recent reviews instead of giving them a benefit of a doubt with their total star reviews. Unreliable and super shady I don't understand how they got 4+ stars on Angie's list. Anyways my experience with DuctClean1974... I was contacted by Carlos about scheduling the cleaning service, we set up a date and confirmed it. The day of the appointment I contacted Carlos confirming the cleaning service for following day he confirmed and said everything was ready and good to go and gave me a time window. During the day of the appointment Carlos was an hour past his time window and called me saying his "compressor" broke and had to reschedule for the following week. Legit story it could've happened whatever so we setup another appointment for the following week keep in mind that I am using vacation time off to be there for these appointments that keep getting cancelled so I am wasting time and money because I'm not at work. Again I contacted Carlos confirming the appointment the day of and he confirmed with a time window for arrival. Surprise surprise he was an hour late past his window and I contacted him about his arrival time. Carlos didn't pick up my calls so I left him a Voicemail and a message on Angie's list. He called me saying that we have to reschedule for another day because the house he was at needed more time. I'm livid at this point because he didn't contact me about rescheduling or cancelling I had to contact him instead. I asked him at what point did you know you needed to cancel and he told me 40 minutes ago...... in my mind 40 minutes ago was my scheduled CONFIRMED appointment! He had the audacity to lie to me right then and there huge integrity issue. If you had good experiences in the past with this company good for you I'm glad they were able to meet your needs as for me I'm just giving my honest review on this site hoping that my experiences won't be replicated again.

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/12/2021

Hello, for what you said on the phone yesterday you were ok on rescheduling for the next day so why the review? Hope you did found someone to take care of your house Thanks

02/16/2021

Mufeng L.

I contacted DuctClean1974 on Feb. 9th (Tuesday) for a whole house cleaning. They called me and scheduled the cleaning on Feb. 13th weather permit. I was told that they would confirm the appointment with an mail, but it never happened. Our air duct was in urgent need of cleaning due to a recent failure of the furnace that sent smoke everywhere. So I texted them to get a confirmation. On Feb. 13th (Saturday) they texted me that they were closed due to the weather and would come on 16th (Tuesday) between 10-12. 11am on Feb 16th (Tuesday) I texted to see what time they would come, and was told they would be here in 20min. 40min later after that text, I was told they could not come until 3pm. At 3:30pm, I got a call saying they will not come at all. From what happened, one can tell this is a really unreliable company. I don't think I can trust their work.

Description of Work
Whole house air duct cleaning and chimney sweep

Category chimney sweep,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

Hello, we sorry due to all these snowy days affecting our schedule

11/21/2020

Brian L.

Incredibly fast response time and scheduling of the job. Service was exceptional and the technician took extra time to answer my questions after the inspection was done. Would absolutely recommend them!

Description of Work
Two Chimney Inspections

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

11/05/2020

Kathryn B.

The guy that came was SUPER NICE and very helpful. We just moved into our house so wanted someone to just come check out the chimney. Our chimney was in really good condition apparently so he gave me half the original quoted price since all he had to do was clean out cobwebs. He also checked our air ducts to see if they needed cleaning then gave me suggestions to help keep them clean since he said they looked like they were recently cleaned. 10/10 recommend!

Description of Work
Chimney Clean/Inspection

Category chimney sweep,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

11/03/2020

Faisal S.

It's a refreshing change when someone is honest with their work. The gentleman who came in (and I'm so sorry I forgot his name) looked at the chimney and suggested that we don't really a cleaning since all it had was cobwebs. I still paid him 25-30% of the fee that we had agreed on, and thanked him for his professionalism. If this is how this company works, they've bought my business with them for quite some time!

Description of Work
Cleaning chimney

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

10/21/2020

Lorraine G.

I am very pleased with the work done. He was on time and very efficient.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

10/19/2020

Lori H.

great. work was scheduled quickly and the technician explained the type of fireplace I had and other suggestions for easy maintenance of the masonry at the base of the fireplace.

Description of Work
inspection and chimney sweep

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

10/15/2020

Emery H.

The cleaning went very well. The technician was very thorough in becoming familiar and knowing the type of Heating and A.C. I had before he started cleaning the Air Ducts.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

09/22/2020

Syed Z.

I contracted for Air duct and dryer duct cleaning. The guy came on time and did a very good job with the dryer duct cleaning. He saw the HVAC system and said the blower side does not have enough space foe an 8 inch hole to be cut. This is a townhouse and I saw the duct system in the garage utility room was quite short. I am glad that he was honest and did not just pretend to do the job! I would not have known any better had he not said anything. I really appreciate the honesty and would hire them again. Already recommended to friends and neighbors. BTW, he went to the roof to clean out the dryer vent and that was great!

Description of Work
Air duct and dryer duct clean

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

Air Duct Cleaning, Chimney Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning Mold removal. Odor removal UV lamp installation Free inspection

Kitchen fan cleaning, Gutter Cleaning