Green Collar Contracting Inc.

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2012

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Established in 2010, Green Collar Contracting provides exterior building & remodeling services with an emphasis on energy efficiency and environmentally friendly building practices....

Manny's Painting

Services: Carpentry, Painting, drywall, sheetrock, taping compound, tiles, power washing. More than 7 Years of Experience. Serving Westchester, Putnam and Orange and Duchess counties in NY.

Antnee's Painting

Painting Interior/ Exterior. We serve the Hudson Valley. With over 30 years of experience. Custom interior painting, spackle and plaster repairs. Wall covering installation and removal. Exterior Painting and Vinyl siding restoration. Deck staining and repairs. Neat, reliable, and affordable. We specialize in making our customers happy

Offers by Antnee's Painting  on Angi
Victor's Painting Home Improvement

Hello my namr is Victor Iam in the bussines painting for 15 years an my job garantee ,very neat,reliable I have a crew with a profesional.painters . My comcern is that all customers feel vey happy with my job

10/09/2019

The service was great. They were on time. The labor and the clean up was good.

Description of Work
They restored the entire deck and replaced the roof.

Category roofing,deck cleaning

07/16/2018

It could not have gone better. I am delighted with all the work they did and it was very reasonable priced. They worked efficiently and were courteous and cleaned up everything when they finished. In addition, they noticed one or two problems I wasn't aware of and fixed them with no additional charge. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Replace siding on exterior of house, Replace 2 doors and upgrading trim, Add flashing and trim on two windows

Category contractors,egress windows,picture framing,siding,replacement windows

11/04/2017

It went very well!!! The guys were friendly and cleaned everything up at the end of each day! My gardens were covered so that they stayed well. We would absolutely use them gain!

Description of Work
We had a new roof put on our home.

09/28/2017

excellent

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

05/22/2017

On time, On Budget. Professional work performed. Conscientious follow up. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
New Roof and gutters

Our services include everything from siding, roofing, windows, and doors to decks, patios, drainage and additions. Green Collar is your one stop, full service provider of all your exterior building and remodeling needs.

Do do not do small interior jobs or handyman projects.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check