GreenTree Construction Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2012

54-40 Little Neck Pkwy Ste 2

Little Neck, NY 11362

https://www.instagram.com/greentree_construction_nyc/?hl=en Greentree Construction was formed by contractors who come from generations of remodeling experience. Applying their knowledge and experience together to form a company who excels in field of business. Quality construction means delivering a final superior product and working in a professional way. Our approach is to give the customer the most cost-effective solution to the project, making sure the construction is meeting our high standards and that the needs of our client are being met. Whether it is a brand new construction or even additional construction to existing structures, we have the manpower, the experience and the expertise to complete the job efficiently and quickly. Our professional team of trained construction specialists can offer you excellent consultation on all your projects, whether it is an idea you have been interested in or a design that you finally want implemented....

07/17/2021

OPHELIA S.

My experience with Green Tree Construction was awful, stressful. The company didn’t hold up to the contract. I hired this company in October 2020 and it’s now it’s July 2021 work still incomplete. The company bought licenses workers into our home. Which we explained what we wanted and agreed upon. When the job begin we noticed many things was done against our direction. When we complained to the manager Michael he stated ‘’no problem. We found out that our direction was not past on to the workers or workers wasn’t from the original contractors we gave directions to. This mistakes occurred more than several time which we began complaints each time to MICHAEL the manager. His response was ‘’no problem we will fix it’’ The work that was done was very poor craftsmanship which had to be redone over more than once. The complaints was so often that one of the owners PETER can to check out the problems. Which he apologized and promised to correct the issues at hand compensating us with a back door. He then asked for another payment out of the agreed pay schedule. In good faith we gave the company another payment. That was a big mistake the craftsmanship got worse and many of the workers was taken off site; down to one person working steady ‘Carlos’ with one other worker coming in now and then. The steady worker was doing damage to floors walls etc. The electrician refused to come back and fix mistakes done. They sent an unlicensed person to correct it. When he couldn’t they sent a license person. This company begin to do more damage in our home than we started with. See attached pictures. Before walking out on the job April 2021. The company left behind garbage in our yard, electrical wires exposed, floors not titled, not painted. covering windows by mistakes and basement not completed. The areas that was supposed to have been completed are not totally completed or correct. The company was paid 80% of the agreement price with $750. extra due to the manager showing us titles which we agree to keep in price range to find out they wasn’t. Micheal was confronted about it he made a comment ‘if we couldn’t afford it we should have just stayed with the basic’’ We informed him he shouldn’t have showed us things out of the agreed range. We informed him we wasn’t paying anything he shows us out of the agreed price range. There was many more problems that PETER came back. We tried to come to an agreement with completing the job to no avail he wanted another payment before he continued any work. Which we will not pay until 80% of the work is complete. Now we have to go to court for a refund.

Description of Work
Guttering, kitchen, full basement, stairway and bathroom

Category contractors, ceramic tile, closet systems, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, doors, basement remodeling

10/07/2017

Charles U.

.............

Description of Work
................

Category plumbing

04/12/2016

Joseph B.

Working with Green Tree was a very professional and stress free project. ?The completed project was to my satisfaction 200% ! ?During each phase of construction the work was done in a very timely and precise manor. ?Green Tree had a professional in each aspect of work i.e. tile, electrician, painter, demo work and reconstruction, etc. I was kept well informed of each phase as the project progressed. ?I was specifically impressed with the amount of detail and perfection applied to each task. ?The Project Manager was always on site and available for any questions I may have had. ?Responses were always quick and accurate. ?I strongly recommend Green Tree Construction for any major ( or minor ) renovation you may be planning.

Description of Work
Renovated kitchen, 2 bathrooms and interior floor. Painted entire premises.

Category ceramic tile, electrician, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

03/16/2016

mark L.

Mike the owner kept his eyes on the project from start to finish. Was responsive to our needs and inquiries. Suggested ideas to enhance the project.Steve the carpenter was multi-talented and impressed even our building super with his knowledge and workmanship. The plumber, electrician, floor and tile guys were professional and courteous. New to having this type of job done, they explained ?what they were doing if questioned.Peter, the other partner was there for us too if needed at all hours to address our concerns. The original plan was to have them replace all windows and terrace door as they had done in other units in my building. But Mike had a vision for the entire apt. from the plans we had in mind to make it special. The work was completed ahead of our time frame as well.

Description of Work
Gut renovation 2 bath 2 bed condo in Flushing,Queens NY

Category ceramic tile, decks, electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, home remodeling, doors

01/13/2016

Kenneth T.

The GreenTree owners were a pleasure to work with and as professional as I had hoped they would be. They used Sal as the project manager who was knowledgeable in every aspect of the job and more and he helped us in material selection, concrete depth and PSI. He also made sure the finishing touches were done. Sal employed a guy named Dominick who was a character! Dominick was great and more importantly his crew was fantastic, most notably a young man Luis was actually laid the brick and pavers, this kid was fantastic.? I knew going in, from all the horror stories I have heard from neighbors about contractors they used, so I was pretty careful in selecting my contractor. GreenTree is reasonable in price for the quality work you get. Be very leery as I was, with all those guys coming to your door with ridiculously low prices. You do not want poor work and worse poor materials, make sure you get the PSI on the concrete at 4000 PSI or better and the depth is proper for the driveway or other areas of high traffic. You don't want it peeling after a year or breaking up.? One last item, they worked clean!!? I highly recommend GreenTree. I also highly recommend the guy Sal I mentioned above, he personally made me feel comfortable throughout the process!!? Ken T.

Description of Work
Full concrete drives and walkways, brick face and a new stoop. In the backyard they installed pavers.

Category decks, concrete driveways, masonry, hardscaping

09/25/2015

Atina B.

They took way too long to complete the project, but the doors look great.

Description of Work
They installed french doors.

Category remodeling

06/30/2015

Beatrice W.

Greentree was always on time. All workers courteous. Work was professionally done. Enjoyed all conversations with office staff.

Description of Work
Repair garage roof, replace brick on front, rebuilt garage. New back door, replaced basement door, main roof of home. Cleaned up debris.

Category masonry, remodeling, roofing, garage builders, doors

06/28/2015

James E.

The start date Monday 6-1-15 was raining. Peter from GreenTree Construction contacted me, that the work would start when there was no rain. On Wed, 6-2-15, the first clear day, the roofing crew arrived and did an neat, clean job. On Thursday and Friday, the crew arrived and completed the job. Love the beautiful job done.

Description of Work
Strip old and install new roof. Re-side whole house with vinyl and replace all trim. Capping gutters and down spouts.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

06/20/2015

mark L.

Will follow up in a few weeks with a full review when job is completed.

Description of Work
Gut renovation of 2 br 2 bath condo in Flushing New York.Work still in progress,will review in a few weeks when completed.

Category decks, remodeling, home remodeling

05/27/2015

Theodore S.

03/07/2015

ADOLPH A.

They were very professional and prompt. The price was a bit higher than what I was looking for, so right now I am still shopping around. They had the estimates completed within an hour.

Description of Work
They gave three estimates for general contracting.

Category remodeling

12/31/2014

Lorraine S.

I love working with this company. Communication is excellent & they are truly about customer satisfaction. You are assigned a project manager & foreman who listen to what you want & make sure you get what you are paying for. My foreman, Joey is the absolute best. A hard worker with excellent communication skills. He new how to get his workers to do the job correctly, quickly & neatly. The plumber, John was excellent. The work is still on going but should be completed in another 4 - 5 weeks. I am so happy that I hired this company. I would not hesitate to hire them again. I highly recommend them. I can 't wait til the work is completed.

Description of Work
Complete renovation of basement apartment. Plumbing & electrical updated to code. Installed a separate con ed meter. New bathroom & kitchen with new windows. Created a walk in closet. Insulation to make apartment warmer and waterproofing to keep out the humidity.

Category closet systems, electrician, insulation, plumbing, replacement windows, basement waterproofing, home remodeling

[name removed] and her family have been just a pleasure to work for. We thank you for the wonderful review.

05/19/2014

Eileen C.

I hired GreenTree to do a total gut renovation of my only bathroom. ?Although the job took a tad longer than initially stated, which I was prepared for anyway, I am quite happy with them overall. They did an amazing job totally changing the look and feel of my bathroom. ?3 layers of old tiles were pulled up from the floor before getting to the sub floor. ?The last time the bathroom was touched was in August 1964! ?Everything was replaced with brand new furnishings. ?Electrical outlets were added, light switch moved, old cast iron tub removed and replaced with gorgeous deep soaker tub. ?Entirely new shower stall with 3/4" glass panels were installed with new shower body, hand held, jets, etc. ?Everyone on the job was professional and knew exactly what they were doing. ?Electrician, Plumber and Contractors - all top notch! The estimator, Joe, gave me the names & places to go to look at tiles for the new floor & shower stall - that place was amazing and I got a nice deal on everything I picked. ?The tile was broken down into an allowance as part of the total price listed above. ?The only thing that was additional was the glass - but so worth it and I was aware of that ahead of time. GreenTree promised me A+ work and craftsmanship and they delivered. ?I have referred them to many people already and would gladly have them back to do my kitchen when I am ready to do that project, even though that will be just a face lift and not a full gut renovation. ?I am pleased with how my bathroom looks now, in fact, I love it! ?And so does everyone that sees it. ?I don't think you can ask for any more than that. Also, the billing was broken down into 5 payments as the job progressed and they promptly got all the documentation ready quickly for me to submit to my board for approval (I live in a co-op).

Description of Work
Joe came to give me an estimate; he was prompt & very courteous. He gave me great ideas & showed me many options on his iPad. After shopping around, they were the best price for the job. I'm very glad I went with GreenTree. The workmanship was incredible with great attention to details.

Category decks, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

04/21/2014

Eric H.

Category decks

This person has not even hired GreenTree. It is a false review. Thank you. Michael Cannone & Peter Molina owners.

03/06/2014

jeanette D.

When I placed the call. I received a fast call back. A meeting was set, the contractor Peter was very informative of what was going to take place. He explained to us the type of material they was going to use. The contractor was understanding and patient with the on going situation unfortunately we was experiencing with the insurance and bank. We had damage to our house from Sandy the storm. Overall everything was done new roof and new window. Work was done fast and good. Clean up was great. Plus professional.

Description of Work
Rip out entire roof replaced rotted cedar with new plywood cover all the wood with water proof paper to protect it. Install ice shield to roof. Supply and install GAF lifetime shingle plus flash wherever needed. Removed garbage and debris.

Category roofing, replacement windows

06/26/2013

Olwell E.

They said they were coming at 6 and they never came or called. All they needed to do was to call me that day and explain but they called a few days later. I told them I was not interested.

Description of Work
They were supposed to come give an estimate to redo my patio.

Category decks

04/24/2013

evangelos S.

They were very thorough. Finished when they said they wood.New exactly what they were doing. Utmost professionals. Checking constantly the crew for their performance.Used the best materials which I asked for.

Description of Work
Replaced the whole roof, replaced the front porch ,remodel kitchen, replaced furnace and water heater.

Category decks, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, roofing, water heater repair, home remodeling