Handyman Andy

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2012

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

45 Finnish Ln

Lagrangeville, NY 12540

Tired of irresponsible and expensive contractors? The handyman Andy is the right one for you. He's an expert on European style home design that offers a high quality service at an affordable price. We offer the fastest deadlines at the most cheapest prices in the business. We offer a several payment plan because our priority is your satisfaction. We are professionals at indoor home improvements to outdoor landscapes. Free estimates. "I am an European craftsman and handyman. Just tell me what need to be done in your home or apartment and I will make it!" - Andy Please be patient with your inquiries for the next month. We will be with you as soon as possible....

handyman (106)woodworking (34)tile installation (31)home remodeling (25)door installation (24)general contractors (22)decks & porches (21)drywall (18)interior painting (17)plumbers (17)lighting (13)flooring (13)

10/09/2021

Andy continues to improve and beautify this house and helps us make good decisions that are enhancing the house and are cost-effective.

Description of Work
We are renovating a 1850 house with the help of Andy. The house was in disrepair, so his first approach was to winterize the house. He pointed the foundation, repaired and replaced existing gutters that were causing water damage. He replaced a wooden cellar door with a metal one and replaced the wooden stairs to the cellar with concrete ones and faced the cellar door foundation with fieldstone. He also covered a part of our foundation that was cinderblock with fieldstone making the entire foundation unified and beautiful. He removed all the trees and brush from in front of the house to let in much needed sunlight. Our front entrance had no railings and he created cypress railing that are stunning and fit in perfectly with the 1850s house. Currently he is repairing a screened in porch with windows and trim that match the style of the house.

Category contractors,decks,picture framing,handyman service,masonry,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,doors

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

07/18/2021

Everything went well , very honest about opinions on what to make your home look the best. He work soo efficient and on good times for one person It is amazing.

Description of Work
Basement bedroom add on, floor installed, water damage area fixed. Barn doors installed and bathroom vanity, lightings installed.

Category contractors,drywall,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

Review for Handyman Andy - 45 Finnish Ln, Lagrangeville, NY - 39407392

04/13/2021

it went smooth and well . Andy is very upfront and a man of his word . He was Insightful and gave me a few good ideas . he came when he said , did the job promised , and all went well

Description of Work
New floor , Door

Category contractors,ceramic tile

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

Review for Handyman Andy - 45 Finnish Ln, Lagrangeville, NY - 39292076

03/28/2021

I called Andy for a large dog door installation to my house. Andy was quick to respond by phone and stop by for a measurement and estimate. Andy was very meticulous about doing an installation correctly without damaging any of the high tech dog door parts. I was very pleased with the airtight waterproof sealing and frame work to the outer wall of my house he did. Andy stayed longer to make sure th...

Description of Work
Install dog door into house wall to outside yard

Category drywall,picture framing,handyman service,woodworking,doors

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

Review for Handyman Andy - 45 Finnish Ln, Lagrangeville, NY - 39269818

03/16/2021

I have used Andy in the past and this time I needed home inspection corrections for the sale of my home. Andy was able to handle the checklist with items ranging from hot water heater repair, waste drain pipes, water tank gauges to adjust water pressure, outside outlet re-install and a new toilet that he selected to address the water tank problem. This was all done quickly and in a cost effective ...

Description of Work
Correct house inspection items for sale of home

Category contractors,ceramic tile,electrician,handyman service,home inspection,lighting,plumbing

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]

03/14/2021

12. Hiring Andy was a wonderful experience. I am truly thankful I called him to renovate my kitchen floor. He is extremely professional at what he does and also reliable and dependable. He gave me a very reasonable quote, the end result, exceeded my expectations. His attention to detail and overall work was more than I could have imagined. I will definitely be using his services for other projects...

Description of Work
Kitchen floor

Category flooring contractor,woodworking

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

03/03/2021

Andy works on my projects like if it was his own home. Gives lots of options--my favorite instruction is for to make it last as long as possible for the best price. Everything comes out much better than I expected. Our front door project included diagnosing a gutter leak, redirecting/rebuilding the gutter, rebuilding the affected door jamb and adjacent wall, and custom building the little roof ove...

Description of Work
Custom awning over front door, kitchen ceiling repair, downstairs bathroom redone, laundry room, closets, custom wall mounted fireplace and tv

Category contractors,ceramic tile,closet systems,decks,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,custom furniture,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 02/28/2021

02/26/2021

Andy is an excellent craftsman. He offers practical solutions to most any problem I've thrown at him! I don't want to write "too good" of a review because then he'll be too busy to do my projects! LOL Seriously, he has Old World Craftsmanship skills that are a rare find these days!

Description of Work
kitchen, lighting, hardwood floors

Category electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

02/08/2021

It went great! I would highly recommend Andy. Very professional, on time and exceeded expectations.

Description of Work
Tile back splash in Kitchen

Category ceramic tile,remodeling

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

12/10/2020

Andy did an amazing job in installing glass backsplash in my kitchen. He installed porcelain tiles in the kitchen. Beautiful professional work and worked quickly and completed in time.

Description of Work
Backsplash and flooring installed

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,apartments

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

Review for Handyman Andy - 45 Finnish Ln, Lagrangeville, NY - 39078039

Customized furniture. Home improvements. Utility repairs. Home design. Moving services. Carpentry. Ceiling fans. Ceramic tile. Deck construction. Doors. Flooring sales, installation & repair. Fountains. Framing. Handymen. Lawn & yard work. Lighting. Mailbox repair. Painting exterior & interior. Patios. Remodeling basements, kitchen, bathroom, modular & mobile homes. Gardening.

Roofing.