Handyman Andy

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2012

Awards & Badges

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

45 Finnish Ln

Lagrangeville, NY 12540

Tired of irresponsible and expensive contractors? The handyman Andy is the right one for you. He's an expert on European style home design that offers a high quality service at an affordable price. We offer the fastest deadlines at the most cheapest prices in the business. We offer a several payment plan because our priority is your satisfaction. We are professionals at indoor home improvements to outdoor landscapes. Free estimates. "I am an European craftsman and handyman. Just tell me what need to be done in your home or apartment and I will make it!" - Andy Please be patient with your inquiries for the next month. We will be with you as soon as possible....

Resposiveness

handyman (104)woodworking (33)tile installation (31)home remodeling (25)door installation (22)decks & porches (20)general contractors (20)drywall (17)interior painting (16)plumbers (16)flooring (13)lighting (12)

04/13/2021

it went smooth and well . Andy is very upfront and a man of his word . He was Insightful and gave me a few good ideas . he came when he said , did the job promised , and all went well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New floor , Door

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2021

Photo for Handyman Andy - 45 Finnish Ln, Lagrangeville, NY - 39292076

03/28/2021

I called Andy for a large dog door installation to my house. Andy was quick to respond by phone and stop by for a measurement and estimate. Andy was very meticulous about doing an installation correctly without damaging any of the high tech dog door parts. I was very pleased with the airtight waterproof sealing and frame work to the outer wall of my house he did. Andy stayed longer to make sure th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install dog door into house wall to outside yard

CATEGORY drywall,picture framing,handyman service,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2021

Photo for Handyman Andy - 45 Finnish Ln, Lagrangeville, NY - 39269818

03/16/2021

I have used Andy in the past and this time I needed home inspection corrections for the sale of my home. Andy was able to handle the checklist with items ranging from hot water heater repair, waste drain pipes, water tank gauges to adjust water pressure, outside outlet re-install and a new toilet that he selected to address the water tank problem. This was all done quickly and in a cost effective ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Correct house inspection items for sale of home

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,electrician,handyman service,home inspection,lighting,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2021

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]

03/14/2021

12. Hiring Andy was a wonderful experience. I am truly thankful I called him to renovate my kitchen floor. He is extremely professional at what he does and also reliable and dependable. He gave me a very reasonable quote, the end result, exceeded my expectations. His attention to detail and overall work was more than I could have imagined. I will definitely be using his services for other projects...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen floor

CATEGORY flooring contractor,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2021

03/03/2021

Andy works on my projects like if it was his own home. Gives lots of options--my favorite instruction is for to make it last as long as possible for the best price. Everything comes out much better than I expected. Our front door project included diagnosing a gutter leak, redirecting/rebuilding the gutter, rebuilding the affected door jamb and adjacent wall, and custom building the little roof ove...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom awning over front door, kitchen ceiling repair, downstairs bathroom redone, laundry room, closets, custom wall mounted fireplace and tv

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,closet systems,decks,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,custom furniture,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2021

02/26/2021

Andy is an excellent craftsman. He offers practical solutions to most any problem I've thrown at him! I don't want to write "too good" of a review because then he'll be too busy to do my projects! LOL Seriously, he has Old World Craftsmanship skills that are a rare find these days!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen, lighting, hardwood floors

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2021

02/08/2021

It went great! I would highly recommend Andy. Very professional, on time and exceeded expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile back splash in Kitchen

CATEGORY ceramic tile,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2021

12/10/2020

Andy did an amazing job in installing glass backsplash in my kitchen. He installed porcelain tiles in the kitchen. Beautiful professional work and worked quickly and completed in time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backsplash and flooring installed

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor,apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2020

Photo for Handyman Andy - 45 Finnish Ln, Lagrangeville, NY - 39078039

11/18/2020

When we decided to renovate our downstairs bathroom we immediately thought of hiring Andy for the job. He renovated a laundry room for us a few years ago and did an excellent job. He did an equally amazing job on our bathroom, everything from tiling the floor and walls to applying wainscoting, and installing the vanity, toilet, cabinet, lighting and ceiling ventilation. Andy showed up on time ever...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

Photo for Handyman Andy - 45 Finnish Ln, Lagrangeville, NY - 39031909

10/28/2020

Andy was great. His work is excellent. He shows up when he says he will and does a great job. He offers many solutions and options and worked with us throughout the project on design and functionality. We are very happy with how both projects we hired him for turned out. He puts his heart into his work and you can tell. He even built us a custom dog shower which works perfectly in our laundry room...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel on first floor and finishing bathroom on top floor

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,handyman service,lighting,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2020

Photo for Handyman Andy - 45 Finnish Ln, Lagrangeville, NY - 38984543

Customized furniture. Home improvements. Utility repairs. Home design. Moving services. Carpentry. Ceiling fans. Ceramic tile. Deck construction. Doors. Flooring sales, installation & repair. Fountains. Framing. Handymen. Lawn & yard work. Lighting. Mailbox repair. Painting exterior & interior. Patios. Remodeling basements, kitchen, bathroom, modular & mobile homes. Gardening.

Roofing.