STONE STEDGE

Founded 1981 • With Angi since August 2010

***FOR FAST RESPONSE TIME PLEASE USE PHONE NUMBER LISTED*** Stone Stedge Artistic Stonework...Serving the Hudson Valley since 1981. We can add a touch of old art into your home with custom stone works for functional or aesthetic use. Stonework is all we do, and our quality of work lends elegance to any home! Let's get started today! Free Estimates... We accept: Cash and Personal Checks...

Ashley Homes Construction Co., LLC

OVER 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE YOU CAN TRUST Welcome to Ashely Homes. Located in Saugerties, NY, in Ulster County, Ashley Home Construction Company has over 20 years of experience in modular homebuilding. Our knowledgeable and courteous sales staff and expert construction services will help you and your family find the home of your dreams. Whether it's a complete turnkey home or solely an Excel Modular Home purchase with a homeowner build, you can rest assured we will be there to help you every step of the way.

Fanny landscaping inc

Landscaping , lawn mowing , hardscaping , irrigation install & service , landscape lighting , snowplow And Christmas decorations

OZ Property Maintenance

Welcome to OZ Property Maintenance. We are a family owned and operated business, Currently offering services in the Ulster and Greene County area and surrounding areas. Our services are both professional and affordable . We place a strong emphasis on professionalism, workmanship and building healthy relationships with our customers. We are a team of individuals that live in the community. That means we understand the garden, tree, shrub and lawn issues of this area. We know the unique problems and challenges associated with this area and we know how to fix them. As the owner I am personally involved in the day to day activities of the company. I work directly with our team and clients like you. I, along with our team, am here to help.We are not a cut and run New York lawn care company. If there is a challenge, if you have a frustration we will be here to fix it to make it right. You can count on us 100% of the time.

06/17/2019

Doug and crew were professional, efficient, skilled and friendly. They did a great job, listened to the customer and communicated effectively throughout the process. They know what they're doing and laid out the stones beautifully.

Description of Work
walkways and patio

Category masonry,hardscaping,patios

10/14/2018

It didn't go at all - Stone Stedge contacted me relatively quickly, but immediately told me that his backlog was at least a year long. I'm glad for them, but if this is the case, providing them as a service provider is useless - instead of providing two possible providers, I wound up with just one. If they aren't able to do the work due to their own workload, then they should not be in "your" supp...

Description of Work
Paver Patio Installation

Category masonry,hardscaping,patios

10/23/2017

I couldn't be more pleased. They were very creative, easy to work with, on time, on budget and high quality

Description of Work
Front entrance walkway and stairs

Category masonry

08/14/2017

Great work on every level. Personable, professional, creative and helpful. The work is beautiful and when the job is done, the customer is assured that they'll stand by it.

Description of Work
Walkways and patio - broken flagstone.

Category pavers, gravel,hardscaping,patios

07/20/2017

Doug and his guys did an outstanding job. They tore down the old wall and steps and dug out the flagstones on the walk. They cut back the yard to accommodate the backfill for the new wall. They then build a beautiful dry laid bluestone wall, with 5 massive solid bluestone steps, and a beautiful bluestone walkway. They were able to reuse some of the large block from the old wall and the rest of the...

Description of Work
I had an old stone retaining wall between my driveway and the front yard. The wall leaned badly and the front steps were falling apart. There was a 25 foot walkway across the lawn leading up to the front of the house. The wall and steps needed to be replaced. In addition, I decided to have the walk replaced as well.

Category excavators,masonry,hardscaping

Stone Walls - Chiseled walls, country wall, free standing walls, garden wall, retaining walls •Stone Patios - Broken flagstone patio, cut stone patio, bluestone patio, fire pits, fireplaces, steps •Stone Walkways - Garden steps, stepping stones, cut stone, country sidewalk