H&O Garage Doors Masters

New York
New York City: Care Providers

147-05 Coolidge Ave

Jamaica, NY 11435

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

At H&O Garage Doors, we have one mission in mind - to provide the highest quality garage door repair products at fair prices with the best service in the Garage Door Service industry. With literally thousands of satisfied customers in the New York area, H&O Garage Doors continues to accomplish our mission. After seven years in the Garage Door Repair Industry, we haven't and we'll never loose sight of our commitment to our customers. We know there are many Garage Door Service providers out there and we're honored you've chosen or are considering H&O Garage Doors. Whether you have a big or small job, we value your business. Please feel free to call H&O Garage Doors with any questions and we will be more than happy to provide you with a no obligation, upfront quote. Residential & Commercial services....

garage doors (284)door installation (26)locksmith (4)woodworking (3)handyman (2)

04/11/2021

Joanne F.

Called for a quote and Mordi came to my home the same day and the door was installed a few days later. The installers did an excellent job. The garage door looks great and it's quiet.

Description of Work
New Garage Door

Work Completed On 04/10/2021

Thanks for the feedback you provided for our company. We will always be there for you! Garage Door Services - (718) 710-6468

09/17/2019

Ming C.

Excellent work. Super fast installation. I called last night and installation was completed next day. Pay attention to detail. High quality work. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Replace garage door opener

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

Thanks for the feedback you provided for our company. We will always be there for you! Garage Door Services - 516-316-9880.

07/24/2019

Joshua K.

He arrived when he said he would come and quickly replaced the entry pad with a new one. He was patient and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Replace our garage door entry pad

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

10/16/2018

David H.

Mordi first tried to advise us what we could try without having to pay for a visit. When that didn't work he came over the next day and fixed the problem, as well as spruced up the entire mechanism. Honesty and quality work - what more can you ask.

Description of Work
Garage door often not closing

Work Completed On 10/10/2018

09/07/2018

Karl J.

Great!! He came right away and fixed everything for a reasonable price. Very professional!!! I highly recommend and would definitely use again. A all the way!!

Description of Work
Repair garage door opener-multiple things.

Work Completed On 09/07/2018

08/21/2018

Robert R.

They did a good job at a reasonable price

Description of Work
Repaired garage door

Work Completed On 08/21/2018

07/17/2018

JANIS L.

Just had our very old manual garage door replaced with an automatic one. H&O did an exceptional job!They came promptly to give an estimate, and clearly laid out all the choices at a very reasonable price. Installation was quick and flawless, and the owner was present throughout to ensure a quality job and to provide a clear explanation of operationing procedures. I am totally impressed with the customer service, functionality of the system and the price, and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replace manual garage door with automatic one.

Work Completed On 07/17/2018

04/04/2018

Eric C.

went well, very quick work, 30 minutes

Description of Work
replace broken pulley springs on manual garage door

Work Completed On 04/04/2018

11/22/2017

Diane P.

Repair man arrived at 11:41 and stood in my driveway with the garage door open for three minutes (didn’t know someone inside my house was watching him through the door). I pulled up and he asked me what service I paid for. I pulled up the confirmation and showed him I purchased the garage door remote installation and 21 point inspection. He told me that my remote wasn’t working. I showed him that the opener was in manual position. Then he replied “I’m finished“. He wasn’t aware that I knew exactly what time he arrived because I saw him making an illegal u-turn. He asked “What do you expect for $79.00? You want me to sleep here?” Needless to say, he told me he’d give me a refund, got in his truck and drove away. I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone. He attempted the classic get over con job.

Description of Work
Garage door tune up

Category garage doors

Hi [Member Name Removed] I'm sorry for the inconvenience that happened but we think that this situation is a misunderstood. The following is the statement of the technician gave it to us: The Technician that did your job came on time but you weren't there. Somebody else opened for him the garage door for he started the inspection and the lubrication for all the moving parts, after that he checked all the situation and he found that the electric opener and pulley not working properly. The technician gave you the diagnosis and asked you for the coupon which not included change all those parts, only included the TUNE UP & SAFETY INSPECTION AND ONE REMOTE CONTROL INSTALLATION but you expected that with this coupon you can change all the parts that not working properly, that's why the tech told you that this coupon was wrong and that you need to ask for refund and he did all the job for FREE. The tech spent around 20 minutes to explained you how is work the coupons and for you had to ask for refund. We deeply value your relationship with the customers and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best. If you have any further questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to discuss it with us at 718-7106468. Yours in service, H&O Garage Door

11/20/2017

Donald E.

After setting up the appointment a few days before, Mordi came promptly 9 am on a Sunday (!) morning and replaced pulleys, and track wheel on one side also general adjustment and new remote sensor with 2 remotes. In and out in about 1 hr 15 min. Works well and saved the considerable expense of a new door.

Description of Work
Very old auto garage overhead door has been off track on one side for years, did not close completely down to the ground, remotes falling apart and unreliable.

Work Completed On 11/20/2017

Garage Door Repairs & Installation. Garage Door Opener Repair & Installtion. Garag Door Springs Repair & Installtion.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa