M & M Masons

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2011

Family owned and operated for 30 years, A+ rating with BBB...

Magic Stone General Contracting

Super Service Award Winners 8th Consecutive Year! A+ BBB Rating • Magic Stone GC is a Locally Owned & Family Operated Company that has been in Business For Over 16 Years! • Fully Licensed & Insured. We Offer Free Project Estimates to homeowners. Over 30 Years of Experience in the Masonry Repair & Restoration Industry and learned our trade from a well sought-after restoration specialist who has since retired. • Call (716) 775-5836 to Schedule your FREE Estimate or Appointment.

DeLuca's Painting

Gary DeLuca, owner of DeLuca's painting has over 25 years experience of interior and exterior painting. Gary is hands on right from your estimate to the end of the job. His work is never subcontracted out. He will be available at all times throughout your job with any questions or concerns. In addition to painting, Gary also can assist with wallpaper removal and minor stucco services/repairs.

Felgemacher Masonry & Chimney

Felgemacher Masonry is a full service chimney restoration, repair, sweep, and lining business. We are licensed, insured, and a Certified Sweeping Company by the Chimney Safety Institute of America.

07/10/2018

never responded to request for estimate, why are they on angies list if they will not respond to legitimate requests for estimates

Description of Work
chimney repair

Category masonry,chimney repair

06/13/2018

Marty came to my home to take a look at the job. He promised to get back to me with an estimate within a couple of days. Several days went by and no response. I sent an e mail and a text message to Marty to enquire about status but received no reply to either. I can understand that, since this is purely a demolition job, it might not the kind of work interesting to this company but if this is the ...

Description of Work
I needed to have all of the brickwork removed from my Cape Code home in preparation for the application of vinyl siding

Category masonry

10/17/2017

I was extremely pleased with Marty’s work. He went above and beyond original scope of the job. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Description of Work
I had to have my chimney rebuilt from the roof line up and have some work around both garage doors.

Category masonry,chimney repair

05/07/2016

The fact is they came back twice to correct what they did and it is a good thing. Many businesses would not do that. So, I give them high grades for that but not perfectly because they did have to come back. The cost of the service initially was $700 and they did not charge me to come back and do what they did. When they completed the job, they could have ascertained as best as possible that the j...

Description of Work
I had work done on my chimney. Martin Bray was the one who worked on my chimney and his company is M & M. They did further repairs to a chimney they had repaired previously.

Category chimney repair

07/27/2015

Trustworthy, professional, friendly. Work performed to highest standards quickly and neatly. Would recommend highly to anyone needing chimney repair

Description of Work
replaced mortar in chimney. Put on new cap nd Flue

Category masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

New build and repair, decorative patio and privacy walls, cultured stone, brick, block, and stone work, chimneys