Advanced Pest Management Services, Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2010

Full service pest control company with licensed uniformed technicians. Our service contracts are reasonably priced and come with a guarantee....

Property Solutions Pest Control INC.

Here at Property Solutions Pest Control INC, we pride ourselves on professionalism, attention to detail, and a dedication to our clients wants and needs. We will not leave a project until you are 100 percent satisfied. Feel free to give us a call for a virtual or in person Quote!

Say No More Pest Control

Say No More Pest Control takes a hands-on approach to eliminate your pest problem and offers solutions to prevent the problem from ever happening again! Please CALL the owner, Dominick, directly to discuss and resolve any situation: (718) 236-5157. Thank you!

E Z Pest Management Inc

Here at E Z Pest Management INC, we pride ourselves on professionalism, attention to detail, and a dedication to our clients wants and needs. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We will not leave a project until you are 100 percent satisfied. Feel free to give us a call!

08/28/2020

The service was great and the employee was very professional and helpful. Thank you for your quick response.

Description of Work
Carpenter Ants Extermination

08/22/2020

I have used Advanced for many years when I discovered termites in my home. They come when they say they will be there and they do a great job. I had an issue with once and when I complained the owner of the company paid me a visit to resolve the issue - when would that happen with the big chain companies? Never! Recently I had an infestation with those tiny ants in my kitchen. I called late in the...

Description of Work
Termites - Ants

Category pest control,animal removal

11/27/2019

Advanced made 3 tips to bldg in 1 month. They only spent 10-15 min in each visit. They only put down glue traps and a few stations and close a few holes with steel wool. I called another co to solve the serious issue as mice were running rampant in the second floor apt and my tenant sent in their notice to leave. As they were frustrated by advanced. This co used copper mesh instead of steel wool w...

Description of Work
Mice issue on second and third floor Apts. We needed a lot of holes closed in baseboards and floors and tracking powder and stations placed

11/27/2018

Very nice and prompt service. Very responsive. No hidden fees.

Description of Work
Check for bedbugs

11/26/2018

Reached out and set an apt. The service provider never showed up. I reached back out to see what was going on and the receptionist was very snappy with me.

Description of Work
Was supposed to come out

Category pest control

Bed Bugs, Roaches, Mice, Rats, Mice, Bees, Wasps, Termites, Ants, & Termite Inspections.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover