Advanced Pest Management Services, Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2010

78-07 Myrtle Ave

Glendale, NY 11385

Full service pest control company with licensed uniformed technicians. Our service contracts are reasonably priced and come with a guarantee.

08/28/2020

Andrew A.

The service was great and the employee was very professional and helpful. Thank you for your quick response.

Description of Work
Carpenter Ants Extermination

08/22/2020

Lynne C.

I have used Advanced for many years when I discovered termites in my home. They come when they say they will be there and they do a great job. I had an issue with once and when I complained the owner of the company paid me a visit to resolve the issue - when would that happen with the big chain companies? Never! Recently I had an infestation with those tiny ants in my kitchen. I called late in the day and a tech came the very next day and resolved my issue with environmentally safe products you can use around anyone and your pets. The tech was a very nice young man who got rid of the ants in and around my home. Advanced Pest is a business you can trust!

Description of Work
Termites - Ants

Category pest control, animal removal

11/27/2019

Richard S.

Advanced made 3 tips to bldg in 1 month. They only spent 10-15 min in each visit. They only put down glue traps and a few stations and close a few holes with steel wool. I called another co to solve the serious issue as mice were running rampant in the second floor apt and my tenant sent in their notice to leave. As they were frustrated by advanced. This co used copper mesh instead of steel wool which doesn’t brake on and closed 15 openings and spent 3 hours at my bldg. I would never use advanced for a mice problem again.

Description of Work
Mice issue on second and third floor Apts. We needed a lot of holes closed in baseboards and floors and tracking powder and stations placed

11/27/2018

Anja S.

Very nice and prompt service. Very responsive. No hidden fees.

Description of Work
Check for bedbugs

11/26/2018

Jo-Ann F.

Reached out and set an apt. The service provider never showed up. I reached back out to see what was going on and the receptionist was very snappy with me.

Description of Work
Was supposed to come out

07/24/2018

Jo-Ann F.

They did a great job and excellent.

Description of Work
They did a mice control.

05/22/2018

Patricia C.

Very good service. Reliable and trustworthy.

Description of Work
quarterly pest management for residence

05/14/2018

Patricia C.

I have used this company for 2 decades now. They provide professional, courteous, reliable service. With the quarterly maintenance plan, I have no pest problem to speak of now. I highly recommend them. They won't disappoint!

Description of Work
Quarterly exterminating of my home

Category pest control

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate your loyalty to us. It's clients like you that make our business a success!!

01/26/2018

Lucia D.

Marilyn did a fantastic job. She sealed behind the stove in both apartments in our two family home. She also put plenty of baits and poison in our basement. I’m confident we are going to see a difference very soon. The price was great for the value. We are definitely using this company again.

Description of Work
We had a rodent problem that we needed to address in both apartments in our two family house.

05/17/2017

Andrea S.

very well, the porofessionals they sent out were all excellent. I now use them on a monthly basis

Description of Work
pest control

03/23/2017

Andrea S.

They've been good. They work for me. They've been coming every month. I'm a little bit upset that they have not removed my mice yet. They're good. The price is good.

03/13/2017

Lucy L.

These guys weee great. Very responsive over the phone when setting up the appointment. They were punctual, professional and the problem seems to have been resolved. I have hired other exterminators in the past who I was not happy with. I will def call for she guys in the future.

Description of Work
They exterminated my 2 family home for mice and water bugs.

01/31/2017

STEPHANIE R.

Steven explained what we needed. Answered all questions very pleasant manner We were able to get same day service.

Description of Work
Water bug extermination

08/08/2016

Frances B.

I called the company on Friday and the job was scheduled for Monday. The technical person--a woman, I am happy to report--came on time, inspected the nest, brought the necessary equipment into the garage, sprayed the nest and then removed it. She looked around the garage in case there were other nests and dusted the area where the nest used to be. The whole job took about 15 minutes. I was impressed by her efficiency and it was nice to deal with a person who was pleasant.

Description of Work
I needed to have a wasp nest removed from my garage.

03/02/2016

Janet R.

More than half the population with bedbugs does not react to the bites, so I wanted to hire a professional to find out if we had bedbugs because I was itchy but not seeing bites yet. It was a waste of money, and I would have been better off spending the money on bedbug monitors. He shined a flashlight at the mat that we keep on the floor of my son's room, peeled back 2 corners of his sheets to look at mattress (covered with encasement) and peeled back one corner of the sheets on our bed and looked with flashlight at our couch. He said that we could see blood stains because we have light-colored sheets. A week after his visit, I am now getting red raised bites on my neck but still have not seen any blood stains. Now that I search the bedbugger website, I see so many people with bedbugs never see such signs, but then they catch them in monitors. Now I have to spend $90 on bedbug monitors to try to catch a bedbug so I can get treated before they multiply and get worse.

Description of Work
Cursory inspection of bedrooms and living room and said we probably had dust mites, but a week later I am getting red raised marks.

Category pest control

I am sorry you were unhappy [Member Name Removed]. We did speak about this and It did turn out that you didn't have any bedbugs. My technician is very well qualified and would have found evidence of blood stains, fecal matter, shed skins aka casings, or live bedbugs in the areas he inspected. Once again I am sorry we fell short of your expectations, but I am happy that it turns out that you didn't have any bedbugs.

02/03/2016

Barbara L.

Anthony was prompt, very professional and polite. He checked my mattress, box spring and the surrounding area. He even vacuumed the carpet. Fortunately he did not find any bedbugs. I appreciate the honesty as there are many scams. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Inspect for bed bugs

01/11/2016

Carolina C.

They were excellent. There was a hiccup with payment at first but they fixed everything. I would use them again and recommend them to others

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for "$75 Bed Bug Inspection Plus $75 Credit Toward Treatment"

03/24/2015

Roseanna S.

I received service from this company twice so far. Both technicians were right on time, and SUPER friendly. They were very thorough and did not get annoyed at me after asking them lots of questions. The second technician even took the time to check outside my home when he noticed a draft coming into the basement. I am currently receiving monthly service for all pests because I have a garden in my backyard and unfortunately with that comes ants, centipedes, spiders etc. I am definitely going to continue using this company because they are very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable about what they are doing.

Description of Work
Advanced Pest Management provided service to my entire home for mice, ants and other seasonal pests.

10/07/2014

Sharon W.

They came on time and were very thorough. Their price was very good, too. Two days after they put the poison down, two mice came out and got caught in the traps.

Description of Work
They came in to inspect for mice. They did an inspection. They put down poison and traps. They found a few holes.

10/03/2014

Selbert C.

It didn't work out too well because I've still got rodent here. I called them today and they didn't get back to me yet. I called today and left a message that I have a problem. The quality was good. They put the traps down. They put the bait down. They did all of that. They responded pretty good. I tried to get them and they changed my date. I had it Tuesday. They changed it to Wednesday. They came between the hours they mentioned, 12 and 4. They were punctual. They were very professional.

Description of Work
They didn't do outside. They just did the inside, basement and the second floor. They sprayed and set traps.

06/04/2014

Patricia P.

I've been using this company for over 12 years. They've always been professional and timely and open to discussing my questions on the phone. They come to check the termite stations 3 times a year. In March, at the beginning of the season, they refresh all the substances that go into the traps and check for activity. They check again in May/June and September. If caps need replacing, that's taken care of. The technician has a map of where the traps are in my front and back yard. Once, I noticed that 2 of the traps could not have bee looked at, as leaves were still on top of them. I called and they sent out another technician the next day. I could not give an A rating for price because it does seem high. When I called to discuss why another house with more linear feet was charged less, I was told that because I was a client for a longer time, my periodic increases over the years brought my cost to over that of the other house's. I complained that cost should be based on linear feet alone. I also feel that loyal customers should be given monetary consideration, and especially not charged more than newer customers.

Description of Work
tested the previously set termite traps to see if there was any activity

05/23/2014

Sharon W.

The service seems to have gone okay so far, and we haven't had the problem again.We haven't seen another mouse yet.

Description of Work
We use Advanced Pest Management Services, Inc. We had a mouse and they took care of that.

04/14/2014

neil N.

Provided bait trays sprayed both floors and provided inspection of basement identifying entry points and sprayed accordingly. I am satisfied with the service provided.

Description of Work
I used ADVANCED PEST MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC.

02/27/2014

Paul K.

Prompt and professional service. I've used them before to treat some bugs and bees I had around the house. As before, the technician called prior to arrival the explained what needs to be done. Priced reasonably as well. Would certainly recommend and use again....

Description of Work
Checked for termites

02/26/2014

Elizabeth R.

We used Advannced Pest in our office for monthly maintenance. I recently had a few rats get into my house through the sewer & I called Advanced right away & they got those rats. I highly recommend them.

Category pest control, animal removal