Evergreen Clean

Founded 1978 • With Angi since July 2010

44 SEA CLIFF AVE #10

Glen Cove, NY 11542

The Most Thorough Cleaning Guaranteed or Its Free. For over 30 yrs... Specializing in Carpet Upholstery Cleaning & Protection. Area, Oriental, and Antique Rugs expertly cleaned in our plant. Pick up and delivery available or " Bring'em in and Save. Tile and Grout Cleaning. Outdoor Cushions and Umbrellas. Mattress Cleaning....

02/05/2019

Lori B.

Great! The service person arrived promptly and the stains were removed.

Description of Work
spot cleaning of dog stains on carpets

10/18/2018

Lori B.

Great! Tom came the same morning and was able to remove the blue eyeliner in 4 different spots on my new white carpet! He also removed a red wine stain from an area rug, and stubborn stains on a third rug. Will definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
emergency carpet cleaning

12/12/2017

Andrew C.

Very satisfied. Furniture is white and after they left I thought that one section did not come out as expected. Called Tom C who was very clear that I be happy and he set a date to come out again in a short time. As the furniture dried, the section of concern cleared up and I told him no need to come back. The fact that he was willing to come back asap was evidence of his customer care. Wold hire them again.270

Description of Work
Cleaned sofa and loveseat

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

12/01/2016

Sharon L.

Great job.

Description of Work
Carpet and rug cleaning.

09/29/2016

Patricia B.

Description of Work

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration

02/10/2016

Nelson C.

The men, Marco and Stan arrived on time. They wore booties over their shoes, set up drop cloths for their equipment, covered the surrounding furniture in the immediate area by the sofa, placed a movers blanket in front of the sofa, lifted and placed it down on it, and performed the cleaning. The cleaning was thorough, they placed the sofa back in place, picked up their equipment and drop cloths, asked if I had any questions, rendered their bill and got paid. It was that simple, everything was left perfect. I had arranged the scheduling with Tom the owner, he was pleasant and professionally addressed my concerns regarding the chemicals that were to be used. This company exceeded my expectations, had I known it was going to go so smooth, I would not have left the gym early to come watch them. It was a pleasure to work with this company and will definitely be using them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned one upholstered 84" sofa.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery, upholstery cleaning

12/14/2015

Patricia B.

Over the week-end, we had a severe overflow from the basement bathroom to the main part which is carpeted with padding. After the plumbing fixed the leak itself, I could call Tom who scheduled me for a service on Monday first time in the morning. He came on time with his team, gave me a quote on the spot after reviewing the work to be done, and immediately worked on restoring the whole damages. All was done very professionally and fast. I paid what was decided on the quote, I found the price right for such a good job! I will surely hire this company again for other carpet cleaning job in the future. Patricia

Description of Work
Sanitized and cleaned a third of the basement carpet and padding after a flooding occurring over the week-end

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning, water damage restoration

11/18/2015

Liz M.

The work was good. They took a long time and cancelled delivery once. The price was a bit high but not outrageous. One of the workers tried to sell us additional handyman services on the side. That was a bit strange.

Description of Work
Cleaned several rugs

06/17/2015

tracy L.

I've been using this company for several years. Tom is always responsive and they are usually punctual. (If running late, they call ahead.) They are professional and thorough.

Description of Work
Cleaned large sectional sofa, upholstered dining room chairs, seat cushions for window seats, large chair and hallway runners.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery, upholstery cleaning

11/10/2014

Lauren K.

The stains are not entirely gone, but are MUCH improved. The guys who came to do the work were cooperative, courteous and professional. I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Cleaned the side of a loveseat where a dog had peed, cleaned an area of a rug that was yellowed, cleaned another small rug.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

07/19/2014

ANDREW S.

They did a really good job. The price was entirely reasonable. I never felt that I was getting ripped off. I thought it was a fair price.

Description of Work
We had somebody did a wonderful job. It was Evergreen Clean. We had our animals spotted on the white carpet very badly. We had them come out to do that and see if they can save it so that we don’t have to buy another carpet. They did not only save it, but while they are at it, they cleaned all the carpet in the house. Everything was beautiful.

06/11/2014

Michelle S.

No work performed.

Description of Work
Provided me with estimate over the phone and gave me some options about what to do with the flooded basement carpet. Was helpful, professional and did not seem as though he was just trying to sell me expensive services. Did not use him in the end as I used someone else recommended to me by a friend. Prices comparable to most reasonable estimate I received. He seemed professional and honest-which can be hard to find in the carpet cleaning world.

05/12/2014

Julie S.

Very professional and convenient. Picked up and dropped off. Left in garage because we could not be home. Happy with cleaning results.

Description of Work
Cleaned a silk rug

Category carpet cleaners, dry cleaning, house cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

05/03/2014

Patrice M.

Very good. The couch did not get completely clean the first time around, so they came back and cleaned it again.

Description of Work
Cleaned a sectional that had gotten dirty in storage.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

04/06/2014

Patricia M.

Very punctual and professional, cared about doing a thorough job, followed up to be sure I was satisfied

Description of Work
cleaned couches and love seats

Category upholstery cleaning

03/13/2014

Linda H.

Telephone contract was responsive and provided details price estimate. Workers confirmed arrival time and arrived exactly on time. Workers were polite, tidy, efficient and thorough in their work. Actual price came in slightly less than estimate. Everything happened exactly as described by the company representative and all work was done in a completely professional manner. We are very happy with the experience.

Description of Work
Cleaned upholstered loveseat, wing chair and ottoman.

01/10/2014

Maria C.

Very prompt--arrived right on time. Two men arrived with steam-cleaning equipment. Worked quickly and efficiently, left everything in great condition. No muss, no fuss.

Description of Work
Removed "Eau de le Chat" from couch, chair and bench via steam-cleaning. Also steam-cleaned hall carpet.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, floor cleaning

07/26/2013

Dylan F.

True professionals. The owner was very responsive on the phone. His guys showed up on time and were very polite and professional. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned oriental and Turkish rugs

06/17/2013

Joann W.

They are very nice, professional, and they do a great job. They also have reasonable prices.

Description of Work
They cleaned my rugs, upholstery, and drapes.

Category upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

07/03/2012

Chris H.

I've been using them for years. They are really, really good and do a great job cleaning the rugs but they also offer to come and pick it up and drop it off at no charge, which is really great. I will definitely continue to use them.

Description of Work
I used Evergreen Clean by Fabri-Seal to clean a rug.

05/26/2012

Michelle R.

weekendunge cushion

Description of Work
This company was great! They picked up 8 rugs (sizes ranging from 2X7 to 4X6) and 16 outdoor seat chair and back cushions (large cushions that are 6" thick) and 1 lounge cushion. Everything was picked up on the 10th of May, but he wasn't sure if the entire order could be cleaned and returned by by Memorial Day weekend. He said he would try to get the cushions done first. I was thrilled when the company called me to set up a delivery time on May 25th for the entire order! Everything came back wrapped and covered. The rugs look great and the cushions look brand new. I am so pleased with this company's quality of work that when the time comes to have my Oriental rugs cleaned, I will definitely know who to call!

Category upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

12/23/2010

Chris H.

They picked up the rugs on time, did a great job, and delivered them back (9 Area Rugs).

Description of Work
Rugs-pick-up, clean, deoderize, deliver

Dart Restoration Corp

Restoring homeowner's property with ease and comfort. PROPERTY RESTORATION PROCESS Damage Assessment Evaluation Processing Permits Preparing necessary documents for insurance company Completing various certificates from the mortgage company Demolition Debris removal to prepare for reconstruction Schedule inspections Design plans Walk through of completed work

United Water Restoration Long Island

United Water Restoration of L.I is a 24/7 full-service emergency restoration company serving Nassau and Suffolk counties, and the NYC-area. We provide immediate response for water, flood, fire, storm, sewage, and mold damage. Our specializations also include: anti-viral disinfectant treatments; deep cleaning; clean-outs / pack-outs; demolition; odor removal; oil spill remediation; air duct and vent cleaning; and reconstruction. United is locally owned and operated and works with all insurance carriers. We're licensed and insured, IICRC professionals, and a Lead Safe Certified Firm. If your home or business suffers damage or experiences disaster, the United team is ready to get the restoration or clean-up job done!

Offers by United Water Restoration Long Island on Angi
    G-Tech Restoration Inc.

G-Tech Restoration specializes in Fire-Water-Smoke-Mold disaster recovery. We will treat your home as if it were our own and guarantee all services provided. If you are filing an insurance claim for your fire-water-smoke-mold damage, let our experts help you facilitate the entire process removing the stress and discomfort when venturing into the unknown. We offer financing and provide senior citizen/military veteran discounts. Call today to setup your free inspection!

Residential & Commercial Carpet and Upholstery cleaning & protection,Area & Oriental Rug cleaning,Drapery cleaning,Tile & Grout cleaning