SHERLOCK HOME INSPECTION

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2010

Home inspection, Condo and Co-Op inspections. All inspections include a termite inspection/certificate and a visual check for mold and asbestos...

Sound Mind Inspections

We provide complete home inspection services to clients in the real estate market. Using the most up to date technologies we are able to provide fast, accurate, and detailed reports on the full condition of a home in a timely manner. All of our clients recieve detailed photo reports of every function of the home. Our business model leans toward concierge service with regular follow ups with clients, service reports, detailed utility reorts and free referrals.

Inspect This Home Inspections LLC

US Army Veteran Owned and Operated. Inspect This Home Inspections LLC realizes that the purchase of a home is probably the largest and most exciting investment you will ever make. Don't let your dream house become a Night -Mare on Elm St. A home inspection will help you learn as much as you can about the property you are considering buying. Let us give you the tools to help you make a more informed decision as a buyer. Lou Rubino is a licensed home inspector provides fast and reliable Home Inspections and Pre-Construction Survey for builders in New York, NY and the local area . With a quick report turn around usually in two days or less for a house 2,000 sq ft and under. Call at 516-330-3870 to make your appointment

Offers by Inspect This Home Inspections LLC on Angi
Inspecticore

At Inspecticore we believe in family and that every family deserves a home that is safe and sound. Life is about making good decisions and when you choose Inspecticore you have made the right decision for you and your family. Your new home will most likely be you biggest investment. Inspecticore offers you the I-core inspection system experience and you will be treated like family. Trusted in the industry since 2009 our inspection team is current with ever-changing building science and has performed over 10,700 inspections. Specializing in home inspections and commercial inspections. We provide the information you need to make an educated decision on a home or building purchase. We serve the entire Long Island area as well as New York’s five boroughs. Call Inspecticore today! (516) 524-0673 to schedule your home inspection.

06/04/2013

Jose I.

They were very, very good. They are extremely thorough. They just seemed to go above and beyond. There was an instance where one thing was not accessible in the home and they were willing to come back without additional charge. I thought that was very good. He was prompt and we got results in a timely manner.

Description of Work
We used Sherlock Home Inspection.

04/08/2013

Felipe G.

They are on time. The guy who came out was very patient. He explained everything thoroughly. He came back for second inspection just to make sure before I call people to my home.

Description of Work
I used the services of Sherlock Home Inspection for home inspection.

10/03/2012

Matthew P.

Marc Marino was recommended by my realtor, and what a great recommendation. Unfortunately, my realtor and I arrived a few minutes late for our appointment, but Marc had already completed the exterior inspection by the time we arrived. After we arrived, he spent the next hour or so doing the interior inspection. He got down under the house in the crawl space, thoroughly inspected the attic and eves, and meticulously inspected all of the house's plumbing and electrical work. The house I'm looking to buy was built in the 50's, and Marc knew just what to look for in a house that age. After he finished his inspection, he took me through the entire house and pointed out every observation he made. He showed me where the water main for the house was, explained how the oil furnace was ventilated, and explained the house's electrical system. He then went through every detail of the exterior of the house, including the roof, siding, and deck. Marc was very patient and I never felt rushed. He seemed thoroughly interested in making sure that I understood the inspection, and he answered every single question I had. After the walk through, we sat down and he went through the report right there on the spot, ensuring that every detail was covered. Rather than have to wait until the next day, I left with the report in hand. It was a great experience overall and I would highly recommend Sherlock Home Inspection!

Description of Work
Interior and Exterior home inspection, including a termite inspection, and visual inspection for both mold and asbestos.

01/11/2011

Sheryl M.

I felt the whole experience was excellent and very professional. Everything was explained to me in detail so that I could understood exactly what the report was representing. At the end of the inspection I was given a detailed report right there on the spot which explained all the the good, the bad and some ugly aspects of the home I am considering buying. The inspection was done so well that I was able to make an informative decision about the property. I found the cost to be very reasonable for the quality and excellent service I received. I would recommend Sherlock Home Inspection highly.

Description of Work
The service that was preformed was a pre-purchase home inspection and a termite inspection.

Category home inspection

Home and apartment inspections.