Spin-Brite Powerwashing Corp.

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2009

25-32 168th St

Flushing, NY 11358

Servicing New York and New Jersey, Spin-Brite Corporation has been providing quality service in the tri- state area since 2008. Are you needing professional power washing services at your home or business? Is your home looking old and outdated? Then call us today and ask how we can help. We have the skill and knowledge to get your job done right, on time and within budget. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to take care of your home’s needs. Call us today at (718) 799-4419 or connect with us on Facebook @spinbritecorp...

10/18/2020

Sarita G.

Robert was professional, responsive and did a really great job. Our house looks beautiful!

Description of Work
cleaning gutters, Power washing house

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

09/22/2020

MIRIAM M.

Vinyl siding, concrete backyard and pvc fence power washing

Description of Work
After reading all the positive reviews for Spin-Brite Powerwashing (I did not even checked the other companies), I called and left a message to get an estimate for vinyl siding and concrete backyard power washing. Immediately, I got a response from Rob. I sent the pictures and afterwards he gave a fair and reasonable estimate. The next day, he came on time and did the work. Rob is a very nice guy and very knowledgeable. I added more work and he’s easy to deal with. I am very satisfied and will definitely hire Rob again.

05/12/2020

Zita D.

We have to say that our experience with this company has restored our faith in human beings!!! We have finally found a business that takes pride in their work and truly sends professionals. Rob came to our house to pressure wash what was years and years of buildup. He was friendly, meticulous, knowledgeable, prompt... the list goes on and on. He took his time with the project even though it was a cold and blustery day. He did the job expertly and with great care. I can not recommend them highly enough. It felt like good, old fashioned quality service. This neighborhood business has a small town vibe of hard work and trust. Hire them immediately and know that you are in great hands.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

05/01/2020

Alfred M.

very well - 2nd time i have used Mr Cali - gave a good price - came on time and did an excellent job !

Description of Work
power washed entire back patio - white vinyl fence - house - driveway - frt porch

Category awnings

04/07/2020

Judith B.

Robert did a great job! Everything was "Squeaky" clean when he finished. Even did extras such as deck railing and front porch. He arrived on time and completed the work in a timely manor. This is a three story house, so it was a lot to clean!

Description of Work
The complete house and fence needed power washing

09/14/2019

Dianne K.

Robert did a fantastic job for us! He soft washed our 2 floor house and it looks like new. He also soft washed our deck and deck furniture, and power washed our front steps, walkway and backyard patio made of pavers. Everything looks great! He was very responsive and professional. Our neighbor and another family member also used him after seeing his job at our house and were happy too! I would definitely used him again. Very nice guy as well.

Description of Work
Power wash house siding, deck, front steps and walkway, patio, and deck furniture

06/07/2019

Traude K.

I highly recommend Spin-Brite. Robert responds quickly with returning calls/texts and giving estimates. I spoke with him on a Tuesday and he was able to complete the job on Thursday! It looks beautiful. My neighbors also commented on what a great job he did!!! I definitely plan on using him again. And he is a nice guy!!!!!

Description of Work
power washing of house, rear concrete patio, vinyl fencing, driveway and walkway

04/24/2019

Kathy S.

It went very well. Roberto was professional, answered my call in a timely manner, arrived on time and did a fabulous job on my house. I would definitely use his services again snd would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Pressure wash house

04/04/2019

Mr and Mrs G.

We cannot speak highly enough of Robert's professionalism, workmanship, and positive attitude. He takes great pride in his work and it shows in the results! He lovingly treats your house as if it were his own. And he went the above and beyond to restore our weathered home. Robert's meticulous attention to detail and His quality of work far exceeded our expectations. He is worth every penny! Do not hesitate to give him your business. Plus, he is a genuinely sincere and kind individual... and that goes a very long way! We were blessed to discover Spin-Brite. Thanks, Robert, for going the extra mile!

Description of Work
Power wash (soft clean) vinyl siding of house

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

08/21/2018

REBEKAH Marc A.

Excellent job. Service providers were very professional and courteous

Description of Work
power washing deck and patio

07/31/2018

Nadia P.

Robert did an amazing job thoroughly cleaning the driveway and the house. He was on time and worked diligently on the task. Our house and driveway looked amazing after. Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Power wash driveway

07/17/2018

Carol B.

A very positive experience from my initial phone call to the completion of the job. I would and have recommended this companies services to my friends and family

Description of Work
House power washing

06/25/2018

Jacqueline W.

Beautiful Like New Again !! I did not think it was going to come out this good Im impressed. Good Job Robert !!

Description of Work
Powerwash my column fence

06/09/2018

Joann H.

Robert pressure washed our patio, planters, steps and several areas around our house His price was reasonable, he was on time and did a wonderful job! He was professional and courteous, making sure everything was clean. We highly recommend Spin-Brite Pressure Washing!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

06/07/2018

Helen P.

Rob did a thorough and terrific job on our fence. It went from dirt and green mold to beautiful white. I love just looking at it. I was sitting in the back yesterday, enjoying the view. I will be calling him again next year. Thanks, Rob.

Description of Work
Power Washing Vinyl Fence

05/18/2018

Peter H.

Excellent ++++ He make me fall in love again with my house!

Description of Work
Old stain remover on the white stucco house

05/14/2018

Julia B.

Great! Robert was responsive, efficient and did a great job. I will be back next year to make my house look so beautiful and shiny!

Description of Work
power washing my vinyl siding single family home

05/07/2018

Patricia C.

Robert did an excellent job. He really takes pride in his work. He is congenial, professional, reliable and very hard working. We were so pleased with the final product. We will definitely use him again and would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Pressure washing large yard with paving stones, front, fence, etc.

04/20/2018

Alfred M.

Robert Cali came when he said he would and gave a fair price for all the work he did - did an excellent job - backyard pavers and white vinyl fencing hadn't been cleaned in 15+ yrs - came out looking new - great job for a fair price ..

Description of Work
Powerwashed my drive way - house siding - backyard patio pavers - white vinyl fencing - small shed - came out beautifull

09/23/2017

L M.

Perfectly. Roberto was professional, courteous and knowledgeable. He was on time, did the work correctly with the right equipment. He takes pride in his work. I would recommend to my family. Please have no doubts about hiring.

Description of Work
Power wash concrete, some areas had mold from old wood fence

08/26/2017

MARC S.

We had two other companies try to help and made the situation worse. He came and what he did was much different and different equipment. We put in a brick patio and the area where it was put the trees have grown nicely but we have very little sun back there which gives us mosquitoes problems. The brick was high quality and a coupe months later it turned green with algae.

Description of Work
They power washed our brick patio.

06/07/2017

Stan P.

He arrived as scheduled and cleaned both sides as requested and did a little extra in cleaning the accompanying sidewalks..

Description of Work
Needed to have two sides of my house power washed as the commercial products tht attach to a hose did not do anything to the second story siding.

06/05/2017

DEbbie M.

Very good! On time and very professional. My pavers tuned out great.

Description of Work
Cleaning pavers and fence

05/27/2017

Lillian C.

Wonderful. I am very happy with the results of the power washing of the pavers. They look brand new..Robert was punctual, pleasant, knowledgeable and professional. I would definitely recommend him to all.

Description of Work
I had the pavers in my backyard cleaned..

05/27/2017

Joseph F.

Roberto was very friendly and very professional. He arrived on time and completed his work with the highest quality. He was also very friendly. I would definitely recommend him and will hire him again next year.

Description of Work
Power washing of patio, driveway and patio furniture.