ALL PRO CLEANING & RESTORATION SERVICES

Founded 1987 • With Angi since January 2006

13 HAVEN ST

Elmsford, NY 10523

When disaster strikes, All Pro is waiting 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Regardless of the magnitude of damage, All Pro’s experienced technicians are capable of assisting you and your client in managing the disaster crisis. All Pro works closely with you and your client at every phase: Consultation—A technical specialist examines and evaluates the disaster. Evaluation—The disaster site is secured, and service methodologies and timelines are developed and submitted to you and your client. Education—Technical specialists review coverage and educate the insured on the restoration process, while easing their minds about the disaster. Quality Checks and Service—Work is processed, secured, and stored at All Pro’s facility. A checklist of all work is reviewed and inspected prior to final quality sign-off from the managing principal. Follow-up—A technical specialist calls you and your clients to ensure that work has been satisfactorily completed....

water damage restoration (18)mold removal (14)carpet cleaning (13)air duct cleaning (2)basement waterproofing (2)upholstery cleaning (2)house cleaning (2)home remodeling (1)woodworking (1)chimney repair (1)gutter cleaning (1)drywall (1)

07/29/2019

My wife and I hired All-Pro and honestly, we could not of been any happier. They showed up on time. Their follow up was amazing. While they did this big job, they kept the rest of the house clean and tidy. Even my wife, was super happy with All-Pro! Then, their follow up was fantastic as well. They emailed us, called us, and even worked with the insurance company to make our lives easier during this difficult process of removing such a great amount of mold. We would rate them an A++ and really appreciated their whole team from Tom to Sam to Daniel and the rest of their great staff. Again, well done, ALL-PRO, you were EXCELLENT!

Description of Work
mold testing and remediation

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

Work Completed On 07/29/2019

07/25/2019

Very happy with the process all the way thru. Quick to come out, quick to come back with a work proposal, completed on schedule. More importantly there was one glitch when the initial crew failed to follow one item in the mold tester's scope of work. The way companies handle unforeseen problems says a lot - sometimes you get the runaround and things go south. That didn't happen here. These guys tackled the issue without hesitation and the staff at the main office called me regularly with status updates and to assure me that everything was getting taken care of. Definitely an A+ for communication and service. Would recommend highly and would use again.

Description of Work
Mold remediation, gutted a finished basement that was in disrepair and had mold issues

Category air duct cleaning,mold removal

Work Completed On 07/25/2019

08/21/2018

Not well, poor response and unprofessional service.

Description of Work
Water Cleanup

Category water damage restoration

Work Completed On 08/21/2018

Ms. [Member Name Removed], I am very sorry to hear you had a less then satisfactory experience. We always strive to provide exceptional customer service and try to use any circumstances where we come up short as a learning experience. With that in mind, I searched our database and call log for both your name and address and was unable to find any matches in our system. Are you sure it was our company? According to your review, we received poor scores for price and quality, does that mean we actually did work for you? Once again I am sorry for you negative experience, but I do not think it was our company.

11/20/2017

They were very good. They explained everything. I had no problem with them. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They took out my rugs and brought them back nice and clean.

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 02/08/2016

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you! Greatly appreciated.

07/12/2017

They helped us pick out the cabinets and back splash. They were honest and respectful. The cleaned up before they left and the price was fair. I would recommend their service and would use them again.

Description of Work
They remodeled the kitchen.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/03/2017

05/19/2017

We had a mold inspection and the inspector did a scope of work and they had to follow this to clean the mold. While they were cleaning, they were using large vacuums in the attic. In two places, the vacuums cut a hole in the ceiling. This caused a light fixture to fall. The supervisor said it was just drywall and that is why it happened. I told them to go ahead and continue even though the fixture fell. It happened again so I told them to leave. The manager came in and said they would fix the ceiling and paint. They did finish the project and put the drywall in the holes they made. It looks good, but not like it did before. The inspector came back and they failed the test. There was too much mold in the bedroom. They came back today and cleaned the walls and vacuumed the floors and put an air purifier. On Monday, I have to have another test. Because of these delays, the new air conditioner that is going to be installed is delayed a week. This is all if the test is passed. With these delays, it is causing me to miss two extra days of work.

Description of Work
I had hired them to clean mold out of the attic insulation and ceiling of a bedroom due to a leak.

Category mold removal

Work Completed On 05/19/2017

First and foremost, I would like to apologize. We at All Pro are constantly trying to exceed customer service expectations. as evidenced by the many awards and recognition we have received for outstanding customer service, but in this case we failed to do so! I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations. In regards to the specific issues, while working in your very tight attic, my technicians damaged the ceiling in the room below in 2 spots. While it was an accident, nonetheless, we felt horrible it happened. In trying to rectify our mistake we sent our repair crew up the very next day and they performed the ceiling repairs. As a customer service gesture, we also repaired and painted the ceiling in the bedroom which was not part of our scope, at no charge. In regards to our price, you approved our estimate prior to our starting the job. While the 1st test did fail, we immediately returned and re-cleaned the areas at no additional cost. Once again, we are sorry for our less than stellar performance and would be happy to return and correct any issues to your complete satisfaction. Thank you, Tom Avezzano Owner All Pro Cleaning & Restoration

08/13/2016

Could not have been more successful. Efficient, friendly, nice, great personnel, on-time service. Top rating in every conceivable category. Great company. Well-run, efficient and reasonably priced for the entire job.

Description of Work
Mold remediation in basement and crawl space pursuant to findings made by an independent hygienist and testing service and duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning,mold removal

Work Completed On 08/11/2016

10/24/2015

I joined Angie's List so I could find a cleaning company after some smoke damage. I had a really great experience with Tom and All Pro Cleaning. Every interaction was very professional and they answered all my questions which was important since I hadn't been through the process before. They came quickly to do the estimate and then cleaned entire place. They went out of their way to go above and beyond. This was especially appreciated when they came back with my cleaned rugs and spent a lot of time laying them just right which was no small feat since I had very heavy furniture. They did it all with a smile. Great experience all around. Highly recommend if you find yourself in unfortunate situation and need their services!

Description of Work
Cleaned my entire apartment after smoke damage from a fire in my building.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 09/25/2015

08/29/2015

Had a sprinkler in my home burst and called All Pro right away. After 2 calls and 4 hours later a gentleman called to tell me they were too busy to come to my house . Later in the conversation he told me they could not come all week. I found the man on the phone to be extremely rude. Needless to say I went with another company who showed up that night . They were prompt , courteous , and did a fantastic job

Description of Work
Nothing

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 08/01/2015

First and foremost, we would like to apologize for not responding to your call promptly. The initial call was reported to us by our answering service on a Sunday at 1:23 pm. Your call was not returned until 2:40 pm that same day. As I explained when I personally called to apologize that afternoon, for a company that prides itself on prompt service, that was an unacceptable response time! Unfortunately, our answering service did not flag the message as a priority call, and I personally did not see the email that is generated as a backup until later that afternoon. We received an extremely high volume of claims that day, and all of our crews were tied up on existing losses and we were unable to provide service that day, nor could we guarantee the next day. We are a highly regarded and trusted company by most of the major insurance carriers, so while we cannot always be available to service all claims we are called for, there is no excuse for not responding and informing you sooner than we did. We have spoken to our answering service and hopefully we have corrected the issue. Thanks Tom Avezzano President All Pro Cleaning & Restoration

07/07/2015

they were responsive. they dealt directly with my insurance company. and they provided good repairs in a timely manner.

Description of Work
remediated water damage in basement and then completed the repairs.

Category water damage restoration

Work Completed On 06/17/2015

GENERAL CLEANING & RESTORATION, FIRE DAMAGE, WATER DAMAGE, MOLD REMEDIATION, INTERIOR STRUCTURAL REPAIRS, DRY CLEANING, CARPET CLEANING, AIR DUCT CLEANING, & CLAIM ADMINISTRATION.

MOLD TESTING