AROUND THE CLOCK LOCK & ALARM

Founded 1989 • With Angi since May 2010

We are Technology Integrators, we started over 20 years ago in the security industry and have maintained a high level of personalized professional service to our client base. We provide a complete range of security services including planning, design, installation, maintenance and monitoring. We will coordinate with your builder, contractor, architect or other personnel involved in your project. Our systems are all custom designed exclusively to meet your needs, whether commercial or residential. Our personalized customer service is built with the same philosophy as the day we started, 100% customer satisfaction. We reach this goal by providing the highest quality of products and services, at affordable prices, backed by our First Class monitoring center and our friendly courteous staff. What really sets us apart is that we are large enough to serve your needs but small enough to know each customer by name and type of system. Many companies today will do almost anything to sell you a system, but beware. Not all systems are created equal. It is best to deal with a company that specializes in what they do. References are important. Most companies that offer "to good to be true" deals won't be willing to provide you with references, but we will. The greatest gift achieved in business are referrals, we treat every customer as if we have had a long standing relationship with them, that is why we are one of the most preferred security companies on Long Island....

STANDGUARD SECURITY INC

STANDGUARD SECURITY INC

Standguard Security is a highly regarded family owned and operated alarm company that has been in the security business for over 30 years. We customize your home security system or commercial security system tailored to fit your needs. We use state of the art hardwired and wireless alarm systems. Protect your home/business with a security system that includes the service of a Electronic Central Station Monitoring Company. Standguard provides dependable, prompt and professional service that you can relay on. Save money on your homeowners insurance while protecting your loved ones and home or business. HENRY R. HAUER, PRESIDENT

Offers by STANDGUARD SECURITY INC on Angi

03/22/2015

People around New York and the nation should highly consider this team of experts for their security needs. My needs were for home security and a reliable monitoring company as my old alarm company could not get it right and sought for a company that would... - Allow for self-installed equipment - No long term contracts - Offer Alarm.com services - Be familiar with and service 2Gig alarm panels - ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased 2gig 3G communicator module for an AT&T cellular network, initiated monitoring services for a self-installed 2Gig alarm system with Alarm.com and Security Partners Monitoring Solution. Purchases and monitoring sign up took place over company's e-commerce website Buy2Gig.com

CATEGORY home security systems,home automation

02/09/2015

Haven't had the installations done yet but will have them done in the next 2 weeks. I will update this review after the installs are completed. UPDATE: Had all 3 systems installed. Mike and his team did a great job. George was the installer and did great job. They showed up when they said they would and got everything hooked up then tested the system and went over the system to ensure that we unde...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike from Around the clock showed up on time and gave me estimates on 3 properties that I needed systems for. He was prompt and very knowledgeable. Each one had unique issues and he drew up a plan for each.

10/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
changed panic bar and lock

01/04/2012

They are good. I would recommend them. My experience with them was an A. I would use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Around The Clock Lock & Alarm about three months ago to get a transistor fixed.

CATEGORY home security systems

Thank you for you recomendation, it is a pleasure to work for you at your very charming home. Mike

09/01/2011

Sebastian came and checked the whole system and spent a lot of time. He decided to put in a new transmitter. I would use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Around The Clock Lock & Alarm yesterday. They fixed the alarm system as it was down. They came and changed the battery. They put in a transmitter and alarm.

CATEGORY home security systems

We will always troubleshoot the system amd its history and take corrective measure to reduce false alarms.

Advanced Security & Home Management Alarms,Camera Systems,Home Theaters, Audio/Visual Systems, Fire Detection Systems.